Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Heavyweight mma fighters... To me look like bodybuilders with higher bf% ??

Why is bodybuilding bad for mma? I mean some of these heavyweight fighters look like they are bodybuilders/powerlifters i see at the gym accept with higher bodyfat percentages. Some of the best like fedor, alistair cain, frank mir look bulked as hell with quite abit more fat on them. There bodies look packed with muscle to me, is it because they eat ALOT while training so they can get big while doing so much conditioning. Cuz there wrist sizes look about that of an average man but with bulked muscles. Like if anderson bulked up to 230 without gaining any fat. Cain or fedor could easily drop to 180 if they wanted.
    Do they bulk while training mma? Bones don't weigh very much so i'm trying to figure this out. I know bodybuilders look better but there muscles/bodies look about the same in size. (not talking about PRO bodybuilders) I mean whats the difference between a bodybuilder at 6'1 240 and cain at 240 6'1 in size, they weigh the same, cain is just as bulked yet mma trainers say to much muscle slows you down, Cain, alistair, fedor all look like they have big built muscles and bones don't weigh very much.
    Thanks for your help and patience!

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xephedrine View Post
    Cuz there wrist sizes look about that of an average man but with bulked muscles.
    That is the ultimate in broscience. Repped.

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why is bodybuilding bad for mma? I mean some of these heavyweight fighters look like they are bodybuilders/powerlifters i see at the gym accept with higher bodyfat percentages. Some of the best like fedor, alistair cain, frank mir look bulked as hell with quite abit more fat on them. There bodies look packed with muscle to me, is it because they eat ALOT while training so they can get big while doing so much conditioning. Cuz there wrist sizes look about that of an average man but with bulked muscles. Like if anderson bulked up to 230 without gaining any fat. Cain or fedor could easily drop to 180 if they wanted.
    Do they bulk while training mma? Bones don't weigh very much so i'm trying to figure this out. I know bodybuilders look better but there muscles/bodies look about the same in size. (not talking about PRO bodybuilders) I mean whats the difference between a bodybuilder at 6'1 240 and cain at 240 6'1 in size, they weigh the same, cain is just as bulked yet mma trainers say to much muscle slows you down, Cain, alistair, fedor all look like they have big built muscles and bones don't weigh very much.
    Thanks for your help and patience!
    It's genetics, some of us are big boys and some are little boys. I think that's all there is to it, an yes they eat a lot because MMA is a taxing sport and they have a lot of muscle.

Also I hope I don't ruin your day but Overeem was busted on steroids so...

Moto41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Overeem or overoid as he's been called , an lesnar have juiced before. Overeem looks like a bodybuilder right before a fight its nuts

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also guys like Carwin tend to gas easy. With all that weight, especially massive muscle, sucking down oxygen, you are going to gas easily.

dugganst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dugganst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dugganst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i remember hearing overeem trained with alot of bodybuilding techniques to bulk up alrie but didn no he was hittin dat ****

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah it was said that he did a lot of strongman training combined with hyperthropy work and the strongman training supposedly increased his growth hormones and the hyperthropy work plus added growth hormones made him big. I remember that was the science they said was behind the transformation.
    Attached Images

dugganst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dugganst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dugganst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KidAlchemy View Post
    Yeah it was said that he did a lot of strongman training combined with hyperthropy work and the strongman training supposedly increased his growth hormones and the hyperthropy work plus added growth hormones made him big. I remember that was the science they said was behind the transformation.
    and he was tested positive for roids? he is a big dude alrie

Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xephedrine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KidAlchemy View Post
    It's genetics, some of us are big boys and some are little boys. I think that's all there is to it, an yes they eat a lot because MMA is a taxing sport and they have a lot of muscle.

Also I hope I don't ruin your day but Overeem was busted on steroids so...
    there all on steroids

there all on steroids
    Don't mean to be harsh but you cant just say that unless there is legit evidence and proven tests.

Moto41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is legit evidence just search it up , you'd be suprised who has tested for positive roids in the UFC. Overeem tested positive once maybe even twice, that's why he fought in dream or whatever it's called in Japan

Originally Posted by Moto41 View Post
    There is legit evidence just search it up , you'd be suprised who has tested for positive roids in the UFC. Overeem tested positive once maybe even twice, that's why he fought in dream or whatever it's called in Japan
    Sh*t didn't know that, did he suffer a ban or what was the penalty? and oh the pride tournament?