If any brahs have seen Skyfall yet… (which I do recommend, IMO it's one of the best Bond movies in recent memory)
- When Silva is walking up to the church, the camera needlessly pans to the tombstone of Bond's parents.
- Bond's mom's name is apparently "Monique Alexander Bond".
- Silva was talking about (at the island) how Bond is M's favorite, etc etc before that hella phaggy scene where he starts touching him and unbuttoning his shirt.
- When M asks him when his parents died, "You should know"
- When M is dying in the church, her last words are "At least I got one thing right…", could possibly mean that her "son" (Bond) turned out to be a good person
I dunno lmfao it seems pretty far-fetched as I type it, but when I was driving home from the movie it sounded pretty legit. Discuss