If any brahs have seen Skyfall yet… (which I do recommend, IMO it's one of the best Bond movies in recent memory)
- When Silva is walking up to the church, the camera needlessly pans to the tombstone of Bond's parents.
- Bond's mom's name is apparently "Monique Alexander Bond".
- Silva was talking about (at the island) how Bond is M's favorite, etc etc before that hella phaggy scene where he starts touching him and unbuttoning his shirt.
- When M asks him when his parents died, "You should know"
- When M is dying in the church, her last words are "At least I got one thing right…", could possibly mean that her "son" (Bond) turned out to be a good person
I dunno lmfao it seems pretty far-fetched as I type it, but when I was driving home from the movie it sounded pretty legit. Discuss
11-10-2012, 01:00 PM #1
Could M possibly be James Bond's mother? (SRS) (Skyfall Related) ***SPOILER ALERT***
11-10-2012, 01:03 PM #2
11-10-2012, 01:03 PM #3
- Join Date: Jul 2010
- Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
- Posts: 13,986
- Rep Power: 21838
11-10-2012, 01:05 PM #4
11-10-2012, 01:07 PM #5
11-10-2012, 01:12 PM #6
11-10-2012, 01:15 PM #7When you come to think of it, almost all human behaviour and activity is not essentially any different from animal behaviour. The most advanced technologies and craftsmanship bring us, at best, up to the super-chimpanzee level. Actually, the gap between, say, Plato or Nietzsche and the average human is greater than the gap between that chimpanzee and the average human.
*communist Llama crew*
*go vegan or go bust crew*
11-10-2012, 01:17 PM #8
11-10-2012, 01:19 PM #9
- Join Date: Dec 2009
- Location: West Hollywood, California, United States
- Age: 30
- Posts: 23,594
- Rep Power: 0
11-10-2012, 01:29 PM #10
07-04-2014, 08:28 PM #11
07-04-2014, 08:31 PM #12
07-04-2014, 08:33 PM #13
- Join Date: Mar 2008
- Location: Huntington Beach, California, United States
- Posts: 2,711
- Rep Power: 958