View Poll Results: Which one misc?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5'2'' manlet of peace with sick hair

21 13.29%
  • 6'0'' mini manmore of peace with no hair at 16

137 86.71%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Which would you rather be: 5'2'' with sick hair or 6'0'' with no hair at 16......

Checking in. I know which one I'd choose in a heartbeat. Am 6'2'' without no hair (Advanced balding at fuking 16, great genetics) and would do bite someone's hand off to be 5'2'' with a full head of hair.

I know the pain which only 0.0001% of the population does. 3 years without hair and life has changed significantly for me. Whereas before people accepted me, they now see me as an outlier. My quality of life has gone down.

brb dating train has already left before it even arrived
    brb no friends because they don't want to be known to be friends with the 'bald guy'.

Fuk my life.
    "It is not knowledge, but the act of learning, ... which grants the greatest enjoyment. When I have clarified and exhausted a subject, then I turn away from it, in order to go into darkness again ..." - Carl Friedrich Gauss

Misc Ceo, feels good man Scofield's Avatar
    Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    - Doctors say my ugliness will be such an hindrance to my life that they declared me disabled for being so ugly crew
    - Might as well be castrated crew
    - Balding crew
    - Chicks would rather smash a guy with HIV unprotected than me crew
    - Suicide helpline encourage me to commit suicide crew
    - Never fapped crew
    - Make out with my pillow before sleep imagining it to be a chick crew
    - My funeral will be worse than Jay Gatsby's crew.

is this real life brah?

Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a bad receding hairline and I just shave that chit off so it doesn't really affect my aesthetics
    Would not trade my height for a full head of hair

blair420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blair420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blair420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blair420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blair420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blair420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blair420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blair420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blair420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blair420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blair420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    man the **** up being bald aint that bad at ALL alot worse things out there... im bald as **** and causeing me no heartache whatsoever

laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000) laughin_man is just really nice. (+1000)
    wtf do you talk about anything besides going bald?

stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stOpSKY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i would just rock a shaved head, as long as you have mass you look intimidating as fuark.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So my only options are losing height by default and having hair or not having hair?

lol 6'0 and wear a wig.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    - Doctors say my ugliness will be such an hindrance to my life that they declared me disabled for being so ugly crew
    - Might as well be castrated crew
    - Balding crew
    - Chicks would rather smash a guy with HIV unprotected than me crew
    - Suicide helpline encourage me to commit suicide crew
    - Never fapped crew
    - Make out with my pillow before sleep imagining it to be a chick crew
    - My funeral will be worse than Jay Gatsby's crew.

is this real life brah?
    Yes it is brah.
    Originally Posted by laughin_man View Post
    wtf do you talk about anything besides going bald?
    Balding has consumed my life. I cannot think of anything other than hair nowadays.

First thing I see on a person is their hair. FIRST time every time even if it is a chick. Then I fantasies about how it would feel like to have hair again.
    "It is not knowledge, but the act of learning, ... which grants the greatest enjoyment. When I have clarified and exhausted a subject, then I turn away from it, in order to go into darkness again ..." - Carl Friedrich Gauss

Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnando is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how about 6'3 with great hair and joocy hair genetics no one balds in my family...... you jelly?

also put on beenies hats get fake hair not the end of the world man, and on theplus size some women get wet just lookint at a bald brah
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *12/21/12 survivor crew*

Originally Posted by Hnando View Post
    how about 6'3 with great hair and joocy hair genetics no one balds in my family...... you jelly?
    Yes jelly man

Originally Posted by blair420 View Post
    man the **** up being bald aint that bad at ALL alot worse things out there... im bald as **** and causeing me no heartache whatsoever
    Keep telling yourself that brah.

I too was like this at first, but then when you look back you realise how great life was pre hair loss. All that care free in life,

brb no need to worry if lighting is strong/weak enough to shine through hair

brb no need to worry if a person is looking at your bald head.

You probably didn't even bald all at once at 16 either. It's a whole different game when you're bald at 24. It become more acceptable then. My whole teenage years went to the chitters along with my current years.

Misc Ceo, feels good man Scofield's Avatar
    Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scofield is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iCAMETOPLAY View Post
    Yes it is brah.
    Then stop being a pathetic *******. You need to lose some fat. Bald heads look like chit unless you are lean.

Isanloksbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Isanloksbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Isanloksbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Isanloksbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Isanloksbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Isanloksbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Isanloksbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Isanloksbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Isanloksbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Isanloksbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Isanloksbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brb I know that feel to well
    Shedding at 16 hair recovering at 17 hopefully fully back at 18

Hair loss is bs

ForeverAManlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAManlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAManlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAManlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAManlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAManlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAManlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAManlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAManlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAManlet will become famous soon enough. (+50) ForeverAManlet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    balding manlet at 17 reporting in

Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    Then stop being a pathetic *******. You need to lose some fat. Bald heads look like chit unless you are lean.
    Lost 17Kg after 4.5 months [srs].

Sometimes I really feel like giving up because I'll look like chit anyway with no hair, and you know it is bad when you have to be big and muscular to pull off the bald look.

That in itself tells you that being bald is no way desirable unless you look a certain way [brb can't go for any other look].

FUK THIS GAY EARTH.

bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOHP : 265

Maximized80020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maximized80020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maximized80020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maximized80020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maximized80020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maximized80020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maximized80020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maximized80020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maximized80020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maximized80020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Maximized80020 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'd grow a sick goatee and stay tall.

But then, I've never been in that situation. A bit of a receding hairline since I was 18, but nothing too bad.

Originally Posted by Isanloksbrah View Post
    Brb I know that feel to well
    Shedding at 16 hair recovering at 17 hopefully fully back at 18

Hair loss is bs
    I hope you recover man [srs].

I shedded all my hair at 16 in 4 MONTHS and lost 70% of my density . Such BS.
    Originally Posted by ForeverAManlet View Post
    balding manlet at 17 reporting in

Both you brahs know this feel and it's the worst feeling in the world. You don't know this feeling unless you experience hair loss yourself at a very early age.

Wouldn't even wish this chit on my worst enemy.

FromOuterSpace is just really nice. (+1000) FromOuterSpace is just really nice. (+1000) FromOuterSpace is just really nice. (+1000) FromOuterSpace is just really nice. (+1000) FromOuterSpace is just really nice. (+1000) FromOuterSpace is just really nice. (+1000) FromOuterSpace is just really nice. (+1000) FromOuterSpace is just really nice. (+1000) FromOuterSpace is just really nice. (+1000) FromOuterSpace is just really nice. (+1000) FromOuterSpace is just really nice. (+1000)
    Would wear a hat/10
    Aziz

Originally Posted by FromOuterSpace View Post
    Would wear a hat/10
    And then scare everyone away when you take it off.

brb going to classes in a hat.

It would be too obvious why you're wearing it.

Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ramoneb87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6 ft just bick it, unless you have a weird shaped head too

KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KIDRR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol a lot of guys look good with a shaved head. You can get full hair restoration surgery for $10K from a excellent doctor. I would never want to be 5'2"
    6'3" 247lbs

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
    Loose = The bolts are loose.
    There = She is there now.
    Their = They have their things.
    They're = They're going to the mall.
    To = They came to the house.
    Too = That's too bad.
    Two = 2.
    Your = Your dinner is ready.
    You're = If you're 150lbs you better have a 6 pack.

GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000)
    pfft....bald guys look phucking sick when they're shredded, jacked and tatted up

AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AMinuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bald head looks good on buff people.

coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100) coolguygreat is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lol i have full set of hair and am 6'0" lolololol
    Why not both ??

Imagine if you were a manlet with no hair, ugly, poor and a small dick. These people do exist and we should donate them money and the only way is to click on the middle icon in the left bellow my stats and click "i approve" thank you in advance

Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000)
    -obtain mass
    -be bald
    -look intimidating
    -stop being a *******
    ♛♕♛Fungsthetics Crew♛♕♛

*LEAN BULKERS CREW*

*tea drinker crew*
    *tans easily crew*
    *no bodyhair crew*
    *MMA crew*
    *put sriracha on everything crew*

Originally Posted by KIDRR View Post
    lol a lot of guys look good with a shaved head. You can get full hair restoration surgery for $10K from a excellent doctor. I would never want to be 5'2"
    Originally Posted by GymShowerNap View Post
    pfft....bald guys look phucking sick when they're shredded, jacked and tatted up
    Originally Posted by AMinuss View Post
    bald head looks good on buff people.
    This in itself should tell you how much of a curse this chit is.

You can only look half decent if you have a certain look.

Can't even have a sophisticated look, have to look like some roid headed ******* douchey.

coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) coolerdude44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    or i can be 6'6'' with awesome hair... oh wait, i am.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    RIP Joe Paterno

BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500) BIGLANK is not very helpful. (-500)
    LOL, two current manelts voted for the 5'2 with sick hair.

JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hair transplant ?