Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DroidBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This **** is 100% disgusting. Dude has no charisma, girl is confused entire time, full of bull****. **** all this PUA ****, what ever happened to just talking to a girl? 2012 virgin wankers have become too desperate.

Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000) Tetrahydro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks OP I was wondering how to catch a sexual harassment case.

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didn't end up in rape.... everything went better than expected.
    That was awkward as ****, that guy is ****ing huge compared to her and she was probably a bit intimidated.

BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's so annoying when ugly retards say stuff like "you better whatch out you're gonna get arrested"

I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER HEARD OF SOMEONE BEING ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO FlIRT WITH A GIRL ARE YOU GUYS SICK IN THE GODDAMN HEAD!?? YOU GUYS ARE LUNATICS!

I see people getting sexually harassed in the work place all the time and nobody does anything about it let alone in a public environment.

THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY YOU UGLY FREAKS OF NATURE.

I've seen situations where people are driving high in a car and everyone is on exstacy and they let em go.

To get in trouble for hitting on a girl and actually catch a case you would have to be one of the most retarded people on earth.

You're obviously just so beta you use that excuse for your anxiety because you're such a monumental loser if you are worried about something as silly as that.

Stfu and learn something you gay wads. There are many different ways of getting girls besides the beta ways that might have worked for you you ******* white knight motherfukers

AceHigh03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AceHigh03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AceHigh03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AceHigh03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AceHigh03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AceHigh03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AceHigh03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AceHigh03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AceHigh03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AceHigh03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AceHigh03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cute guy , nice sleeve wood husband
    lol

nowheretogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nowheretogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nowheretogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nowheretogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nowheretogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nowheretogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nowheretogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nowheretogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nowheretogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nowheretogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nowheretogo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lolwutr

TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000) TomsGunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can tell shes trying to take her hand back but he wont let go, just makes it a little weird

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've watched the other guys videos before, I don't think he's really a bad creepy guy, he came off as one kinda in the video tho.

But the fact his methods are starting to work. Good for him.
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

Strong everything. Looks like the guy from the breakfast club lol.

xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000) xpin2winx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BloodDiamond View Post
    It's so annoying when ugly retards say stuff like "you better whatch out you're gonna get arrested"

I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER HEARD OF SOMEONE BEING ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO FlIRT WITH A GIRL ARE YOU GUYS SICK IN THE GODDAMN HEAD!?? YOU GUYS ARE LUNATICS!

I see people getting sexually harassed in the work place all the time and nobody does anything about it let alone in a public environment.

I've seen situations where people are driving high in a car and everyone is on exstacy and they let em go.

To get in trouble for hitting on a girl and actually catch a case you would have to be one of the most retarded people on earth.

You're obviously just so beta you use that excuse for your anxiety because you're such a monumental loser if you are worried about something as silly as that.

Stfu and learn something you gay wads. There are many different ways of getting girls besides the beta ways that might have worked for you you ******* white knight motherfukers
    are you serious? Do you work imagination land where everyone gets away with whatever they want? Doing what that guy did in the video saying "i love you" and grabbing that girls hand would get you fired from my work instantly. Ive known several people who have been fired from my work for sexual harrassment just by going up to the girls and saying that they thought she was pretty. (srs)

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BloodDiamond is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xpin2winx View Post
    are you serious? Do you work imagination land where everyone gets away with whatever they want? Doing what that guy did in the video saying "i love you" and grabbing that girls hand would get you fired from my work instantly. Ive known several people who have been fired from my work for sexual harrassment just by going up to the girls and saying that they thought she was pretty. (srs)
    You're a fat ugly idiot stfu

Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone who thinks this is legit, go down to the local bookstore/starbucks and try it. Post results.

8+ inches BPEL. GoodlookingMisc's Avatar
    GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I actually agree man, when I first started approaching I worried about people seeing me and that it might be harassing or some nonsense like that.

I haven't done what this guy does in an approach, but typically either the girl is happy I approached or acts like that or she tells me to **** off from the start, so if she doesn't tell me to **** off I might as well be as aggressive as possible.
    8 inch member, shredded abs, strong jawline, strong adonis belt... but still ain't pulling crew.
    Dog hates me crew.
    Dad hates me crew.
    Approach girl on the street crew, talk to her, hug her, kiss her, get ********... she deletes you 20 minutes later crew.
    Hug girl put hand on ass rub fingers between ass crack, then smell my finger when she leaves crew.
    Hot girls sits on a chair on the train or bus, when she leaves, lean over and smell the seat crew.
    Brutally honest crew.

BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodFireDeath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Kinda agree with this guy srs, dunno, maybe such lawsuits are an american thing

Also, the PU artist seems like a fairly intelligent, straightforward guy on his blog (compared to the vid where he seems retard status), vid is most likely staged. He has alot of youtube videos and a few blogs so I'm pretty sure he is looking to make money off this.

maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10) maxstang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Started watching it expecting RSD type smoothness, left disappointed. Dude has balls for doing cold approach in the middle of the day in a book store, but it was awkward as hell watching him "spit game".

6968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6968 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 6968 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    where the fhk is a white knight when you genuinely need one........

Originally Posted by GoodlookingMisc View Post
    I actually agree man, when I first started approaching I worried about people seeing me and that it might be harassing or some nonsense like that.

I haven't done what this guy does in an approach, but typically either the girl is happy I approached or acts like that or she tells me to **** off from the start, so if she doesn't tell me to **** off I might as well be as aggressive as possible.
    Mann if you have sales skills and small talk skills you can hold any girls attention anywhere anytime in any environment.

This man is trying to show people that there are no rules and everyone is so threatened that they try to demonize it but in fact should learn to come out of their retarded shell.

This is why millenialists are so soft and gay.

Guess what that creepy tension you feel is what leads to getting you pussy.

Instead you guys ARE the pussies because you're all spoiled little PC *******s.

I grew up in the 90s motherfukker

You soft ass little middle American suburban *******s with zero game.

You have no social experience or mental development in this generation.

That's why people like me fuk all your bitches cuz girls are still biologically attreacted to real men. All you can do is try to cock-block by abusing the word creep. Creepy. Everything is creepy. Anything that differs from what the woman dictated set of social norms is immediately labeled as creepy in an attempt to cock-block your way to pussy because you are so soft and pathetic and weak.

Things you guys aren't even mental or emotionally capable of being because you grew up in the ******** era.

Have fun being a lame tool-bag while I'm out fukin all the bitches and swimming in dat pussy for days
    Last edited by BloodDiamond; 11-10-2012 at 11:16 AM.

copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL'd

Someone commented this

"looking good goodlookingloser"

Strong misc is strong
    "God gave you the shoes to fit you, so put 'em on and wear 'em"

++ Positive Crew ++
    *Colombian Misc Crew*
    52 books in 52 weeks crew
    MISC Approaches/Pick-Up Crew (Beginner)

RomanBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RomanBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RomanBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RomanBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RomanBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RomanBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RomanBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RomanBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RomanBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RomanBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RomanBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Date of birth : 12/12/1999

Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In 4 later

GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mann if you have sales skills and small talk skills you can hold any girls attention anywhere anytime in any environment.

This man is trying to show people that there are no rules and everyone is so threatened that they try to demonize it but in fact should learn to come out of their retarded shell.

This is why millenialists are so soft and gay.

Guess what that creepy tension you feel is what leads to getting you pussy.

Instead you guys ARE the pussies because you're all spoiled little PC *******s.

You soft ass little middle American suburban *******s with zero game.

You have no social experience or mental development in this generation.

That's why people like me fuk all your bitches cuz girls are still biologically attreacted to real men. All you can do is try to cock-block by abusing the word creep. Creepy. Everything is creepy. Anything that differs from what the woman dictated set of social norms is immediately labeled as creepy in an attempt to cock-block your way to pussy because you are so soft and pathetic and weak.

Things you guys aren't even mental or emotionally capable of being because you grew up in the ******** era.

Have fun being a lame tool-bag while I'm out fukin all the bitches and swimming in dat pussy for days

Well just about any time I approach and don't get insta rejected I get the girls attention and get her to stop and to talk with me, but lately I haven't been getting the number closes, and when I did get the girls numbers or ********s I ****ed it up during the chat and did something to make them lose interest, get scared or piss them off.
    8 inch member, shredded abs, strong jawline, strong adonis belt... but still ain't pulling crew.
    Dog hates me crew.
    Dad hates me crew.
    Approach girl on the street crew, talk to her, hug her, kiss her, get ********... she deletes you 20 minutes later crew.
    Hug girl put hand on ass rub fingers between ass crack, then smell my finger when she leaves crew.
    Hot girls sits on a chair on the train or bus, when she leaves, lean over and smell the seat crew.
    Brutally honest crew.

biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like how everyone is criticizing him, it was a little awkward but thats what happens.
    You have to risk creepy in order to get women. He was persistant and even though his conversational skills were subpar, his body language did most of the work.

Only like 5% of the interaction is actually the words coming out of your mouth. They are not even going to remember that conversation 10 minutes from now.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can someone give me cliffs?

Did she make that rape turn into a murder?
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRealRustle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Very creepy vid. Always lol @ these no confidence "PUA's".. chit's so see-through it's unbelievable. The best part is seeing these guys go back to their betaness when a real alpha is in their vicinity.

TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ all the beta virgin *******s hating on him, I found myself smiling along with some of the stuff he told her. The girl has probably never had someone come up to her like that, ever, she was overwhelmed by his confidence and natural charisma, he kept things smooth, funny, and never awkward, never revealed anything about himself and kept himself a mystery. He initiated kin almost instantly by grabbing her hand and believe it or not, that actually made her more comfortable around him because she didn't feel threatened. Another thing I noticed is that he did a little negging, telling her she was tiny and what not, it was subtle but it was there. He practically did everything right, and he did it seamlessly, heck even with his outfit he managed to peacock, take note you *******s and stop hating.

By the way, he looks like that actor from What Would You Do?.

hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the guy is probably just driving her home.

gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Didn't read most of the thread, but if you guys think that was 100% real life and not a paid actress, then you're retarded.

pushittothemax is not very well liked. (-100) pushittothemax is not very well liked. (-100) pushittothemax is not very well liked. (-100) pushittothemax is not very well liked. (-100) pushittothemax is not very well liked. (-100) pushittothemax is not very well liked. (-100) pushittothemax is not very well liked. (-100) pushittothemax is not very well liked. (-100) pushittothemax is not very well liked. (-100) pushittothemax is not very well liked. (-100) pushittothemax is not very well liked. (-100)
    example of the grocery stock pickup

bump
    Dog hates me crew.
    Dad hates me crew.
    Brutally honest crew.