Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)

Cold Approaching is the most ALPHA way to get chicks (alcohol is cheating) (SRS)

LOL at brahs who brag about getting bishes when they need alcohol to talk to girls and "loosen up"

LOL at brahs who need bishes to be drunk so they let their guard down/making it easier

Cold Approaching is alpha as fuk

brb you are sober and cant use alcohol to cheat
    brb the girls are sober so they have their guard up
    brb being direct with girls and not beating around the bush

Dont get me wrong getting chicks at bars/clubs/parties (under the influence of alcohol) is great.

BUT it is NOT brag worthy and NOT impressive at all

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brb smashing girls the night I meet them because they're boozed up too

You're doing it wrong.

deadsoul is just really nice. (+1000) deadsoul is just really nice. (+1000) deadsoul is just really nice. (+1000) deadsoul is just really nice. (+1000) deadsoul is just really nice. (+1000) deadsoul is just really nice. (+1000) deadsoul is just really nice. (+1000) deadsoul is just really nice. (+1000) deadsoul is just really nice. (+1000) deadsoul is just really nice. (+1000) deadsoul is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree that needing alcohol to socialize or talk to girls is for weak *******s.

Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Neg'd for another annoying thread.

Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000) Drewdog428 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i agree OP

cold approached a girl at my gym the other day got the number...she was flattered i even asked for it
    "Don't fear failure. Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail."

Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marumusa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by deadsoul View Post
    I agree that needing alcohol to socialize or talk to girls is for weak *******s.
    most bishes simply arent gonna be fukkin u the day they meet u if they aint drunk

spitting during the day is great, I do it from time to time myself but tbh its not very conducive and probably better if u are looking for slow burners in terms of slaying

volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) volleys has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    inb4 crews quoted

AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000) AbusiveParents is just really nice. (+1000)
    The most "alpha" but also nervewracking thing I did was to cold approach a girl while at work. She had been flirting with me a little bit, but at the end of my shift I walked up and gave her my number while she was with 4 of her friends AND her mum was standing with her (no ****, she was 18). Felt weird as **** to have her mum standing there judging me, but feltalphaman too.
    MISCINATI

** Top shelf crew **

***VIKING CREW***

8+ inches BPEL. GoodlookingMisc's Avatar
    GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Agreed best though is the fact that just about every guy wants to do it, but doesn't seem to have the balls to give it a try. It's a great feeling to go up to the 8/10 HBB on the train sitting by herself and knowing that just about every guy in the train is probably looking over at you knowing that your the better man for having the balls to go up to her and talk to her and going for what you want.

I approached a 26 year old 8/10 today, had a conversation with her she seemed nice but I didn't get the number cause she said she had a b/f and she didn't give it out after I kept going for it.

Then approached an 8/10 coming outside of the gym, exchanged names, shook hands, didn't go further then that, but I will probably see her again since she's in the gym anyway.

Then they're was a girl who I told her friend that she was cute, well I go to the train station and she's there with her mom I think ( lol ) and she's eyeing me up big time, smiling at me when her mom isn't looking, starring at me with her head down and her eyes up, I saw her talk and read her lips and saw her tell her mom that I thought she was cute and that her mom just nodded lol while she starred at me.

Edit: It also gives some of the most freedom, knowing that if a girl doesn't like you that you can just keep moving on and in about 10 minutes you will probably see another girl just as attractive and then go talk to her.

Along with it being fun as well.

RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GoodlookingMisc View Post
    Agreed best though is the fact that just about every guy wants to do it, but doesn't seem to have the balls to give it a try. It's a great feeling to go up to the 8/10 HBB on the train sitting by herself and knowing that just about every guy in the train is probably looking over at you knowing that your the better man for having the balls to go up to her and talk to her and going for what you want.

I approached a 26 year old 8/10 today, had a conversation with her she seemed nice but I didn't get the number cause she said she had a b/f and she didn't give it out after I kept going for it.

Then approached an 8/10 coming outside of the gym, exchanged names, shook hands, didn't go further then that, but I will probably see her again since she's in the gym anyway.

Then they're was a girl who I told her friend that she was cute, well I go to the train station and she's there with her mom I think ( lol ) and she's eyeing me up big time, smiling at me when her mom isn't looking, starring at me with her head down and her eyes up, I saw her talk and read her lips and saw her tell her mom that I thought she was cute and that her mom just nodded lol while she starred at me.

Edit: It also gives some of the most freedom, knowing that if a girl doesn't like you that you can just keep moving on and in about 10 minutes you will probably see another girl just as attractive and then go talk to her.

Along with it being fun as well.
    FUUUAARRKK brah. i wish i knew a brah like you that would have girls stare and smile at them IRL. It sounds so epic to witness brah (srs)

cant wait til you put some vids up on cold approaching (even if its just audio)

edit; and brah how the fuk do you see so many above average girls per day? i see like 1-2 per day if im lucky at my CC

Originally Posted by Dirtymanjames View Post
    Neg'd for another annoying thread.
    how is it annoying?

you mad you cant get bishes without alcohol? ya u mad *******

GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GoodlookingMisc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RudyRude View Post
    FUUUAARRKK brah. i wish i knew a brah like you that would have girls stare and smile at them IRL. It sounds so epic to witness brah (srs)

edit; and brah how the fuk do you see so many above average girls per day? i see like 1-2 per day if im lucky at my CC
    Well the last 2 girls go the gym I go to, where they're are a lot of HBB's, usually in yoga pants.

The first girl was a girl on the train, the train is hit or miss when it comes to hot girls. Sometimes you see none, sometimes you see a whole bunch. She was on the train sitting by herself, I caught her eyeing me a bit the guy who was sitting near her left so I went to the seat next to her she had headphones on so I said something like hey excuse me. She took them off I said that she was cute, she smiled and surprisingly kept a conversation going. ( Most girls can't keep a conversation going for **** and you need to be the one who steers them in that direction. )

Well the last 2 girls go the gym I go to, where they're are a lot of HBB's, usually in yoga pants.

The first girl was a girl on the train, the train is hit or miss when it comes to hot girls. Sometimes you see none, sometimes you see a whole bunch. She was on the train sitting by herself, I caught her eyeing me a bit the guy who was sitting near her left so I went to the seat next to her she had headphones on so I said something like hey excuse me. She took them off I said that she was cute, she smiled and surprisingly kept a conversation going. ( Most girls can't keep a conversation going for **** and you need to be the one who steers them in that direction. )
    If you see several potential girls on the train. do you approach them all? or just one?

Do you know if they see you talking to the other girls? Or do you not care if they see you approaching others and approach them all anyway?

I think if they saw you talking to other girls they may think something is up?

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Though it is ballsier to cold approach...if thats your primary arsenal you're faaaaaaar from being alpha.

Someone who is alpha does not need to cold approach all the time. He is the center of his social circle, and hence generates interest from within his circle aswell as from outsiders observing his social status. The alpha guy will have females talking about him without him being aware of it...they are always questioning and suspecting about his relationship status, if there's a new girl in the picture etc etc.

Cold approaching is a great tool to add to your arsenal...but it's more or less, the equivalent of networking for a job prospect...without that resume of alpha qualities, or the experience that comes from cultivating a social circle, most people will be hard pressed getting more success cold approaching than some inexperienced professional does exchanging business cards with prospective employers.

If you see several potential girls on the train. do you approach them all? or just one?

Do you know if they see you talking to the other girls? Or do you not care if they see you approaching others and approach them all anyway?

I think if they saw you talking to other girls they may think something is up?
    Do you mean if I approach a girl and get her number or get rejected and there is another hot girl in the train car do I approach her?

Usually no I usually go into the next train car and then if I see a hot girl in there I will approach her.

Also some girls have probably watched me approach other girls before then I approached them, because they might have seen me do it on a different day then I go to approach them a different day.

Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    Though it is ballsier to cold approach...if thats your primary arsenal you're faaaaaaar from being alpha.

Someone who is alpha does not need to cold approach all the time. He is the center of his social circle, and hence generates interest from within his circle aswell as from outsiders observing his social status. The alpha guy will have females talking about him without him being aware of it...they are always questioning and suspecting about his relationship status, if there's a new girl in the picture etc etc.

Cold approaching is a great tool to add to your arsenal...but it's more or less, the equivalent of networking for a job prospect...without that resume of alpha qualities, or the experience that comes from cultivating a social circle, most people will be hard pressed getting more success cold approaching than some inexperienced professional does exchanging business cards with prospective employers.
    so what if you have no social circle, or a very small one. Like just a 3-4 friends and you go to a CC

Do you mean if I approach a girl and get her number or get rejected and there is another hot girl in the train car do I approach her?

Usually no I usually go into the next train car and then if I see a hot girl in there I will approach her.

Also some girls have probably watched me approach other girls before then I approached them, because they might have seen me do it on a different day then I go to approach them a different day.
    I see. Yeah brah I usually just approached girls at my CC. The bad thing is I have only seen about 5-6 above average girls and have yet to approach (seen them while I wait on the bench for my next class) so once I approach them I will need to start going in the library perhaps (usually empty though).

I am a bit nervous to try approaching outside of school, but will eventually once I run out of options at my CC

anonymous

Personally I think you can get away with anything if you're aesthetic as f*ck.

If you cold approach too much and you're ugly, you'll be a "creeper".

If you're good looking, you're "confident".

Things change depending on the situation, seeing as how these are females we're talking about.

Females: not even once.

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by concrete_mind View Post
    Personally I think you can get away with anything if you're aesthetic as f*ck.

If you cold approach too much and you're ugly, you'll be a "creeper".

If you're good looking, you're "confident".

Things change depending on the situation, seeing as how these are females we're talking about.

Females: not even once.
    Agreed, but if your goal is to get laid...cold approaching on its own might not be enough. No matter how aesthetic you are, that girl you see sitting across from you in the library wont have sex with you within 30 minutes of meeting you...if anything she might put up more guards if you're too aesthetic. Best case scenario she sees you as a dating prospect and might put out only after you go out for a while.

anonymous
    Agreed, but if your goal is to get laid...cold approaching on its own might not be enough. No matter how aesthetic you are, that girl you see sitting across from you in the library wont have sex with you within 30 minutes of meeting you...if anything she might put up more guards if you're too aesthetic. Best case scenario she sees you as a dating prospect and might put out only after you go out for a while.
    Don't get me wrong, I agree that ultimately (given how things work with women) that meeting through "warm" situations like through friends or social networks is the superior method and that one should improve this aspect of his life if he wants more success (still, aesthetics cannot be overlooked here...can only help).

Just saying, if I'm aesthetic as f*ck, and approach 100 women in the first two weeks of a month, I'll have a ton of dates backloaded later on that month, for example.

bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bashmasterflex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    listen here OP and any other delusional idiot in this thread. yes, cold approaching is more "alpha" however if are aren't pretty, f*ckin forget about it. If the girl is not checking you out FIRST, giving some sort of signal first, you literally have a 1% chance at succeeding. Even if you are attractive to her after you approach, facts like she might be weirded out by it, caught off guard, "is in a relationship" will put you in the rejection seat.

This guy goodlookingmisc may be decent lookin, but you are not going to score with anything more than a 5/10, willing to bet you on that.

thats why ppl go to bars, girls are drunk and ugly guys may look pretty to them.

Based on your sig OP, below average facial aesthetics, you're sh*t outta luck. sorry

Originally Posted by concrete_mind View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I agree that ultimately (given how things work with women) that meeting through "warm" situations like through friends or social networks is the superior method and that one should improve this aspect of his life if he wants more success (still, aesthetics cannot be overlooked here...can only help).

Just saying, if I'm aesthetic as f*ck, and approach 100 women in the first two weeks of a month, I'll have a ton of dates backloaded later on that month, for example.

Approaching 100 women in 2 weeks? You going to hit on everything you see lol?

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by volleys View Post
    inb4 crews quoted

John98 CREW
    LOLOLOLO

respect m8 true strength
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

you realize you're taking advice on how to cold approach from a virgin?
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i suck at cold approach

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i had the most success with cold approaching in the past, but when the time came to go out on a date i realized i'm a kissless virgin who has no idea what he's doing so it went to chit.
    lófasz

DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DesertSider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you know that girls hate, hate, HATE this?
    A man asked two bricklayers what they were doing. The first said "I'm laying bricks." The second said, "I'm building a cathedral."

Never trust a fart.

Originally Posted by DesertSider View Post
    A) We don't care.

B) Most don't seem to hate it.

C) How else are we supposed to get girls if we don't have any female neighbors, don't go to school, don't talk to people we used to hangout with in highschool, don't go to clubs/bars, etc.

Q('_ ' Q) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ pollywogpriest's Avatar
    pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DesertSider View Post
    implying girls even remotely knew what they hate/like/want etc.
    ** fishface crew (• ε •) **
    ** zuchini crew **
    ** movietaste nazi crew **
    ** 12 friends on fb crew **
    ** got laid more when i was unaesthetic crew **

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bashmasterflex View Post
    listen here OP and any other delusional idiot in this thread. yes, cold approaching is more "alpha" however if are aren't pretty, f*ckin forget about it. If the girl is not checking you out FIRST, giving some sort of signal first, you literally have a 1% chance at succeeding. Even if you are attractive to her after you approach, facts like she might be weirded out by it, caught off guard, "is in a relationship" will put you in the rejection seat.

This guy goodlookingmisc may be decent lookin, but you are not going to score with anything more than a 5/10, willing to bet you on that.

thats why ppl go to bars, girls are drunk and ugly guys may look pretty to them.

Based on your sig OP, below average facial aesthetics, you're sh*t outta luck. sorry
    This. Cold approach is tough to consistently win at. That is a pure numbers game. And to whoever said hit on a 100 girls in a couple of weeks. Wtf? Do you even work? Where are you hitting up/talking to that many different girls that frequently?

For us normal people who go to school/work we see the same bishes constantly. Maybe you go out once a week and meet new bishes, but that is one f-king night. Maybe you go out TWO nights, but that is a stretch on a consistent basis. Unless you are in college I don't see how you are running across that many different women to hit on every few weeks.

Cold approach is no doubt the toughest thing to pull off. Impressive when it happens. Dat feel is good. But your success rate is going to be low.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pollywogpriest View Post
    implying girls even remotely knew what they hate/like/want etc.
    lófasz