Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Break up with her. Dumb sloot knows good and well its wrong. She doesn't respect you op.

TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheSentinel99 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    make her do whatever she wants, she'll do it anyway, so why bother.

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gangasloot View Post
    fuark, alpha. see i never even knew it wasn't normal to still talk to your ex, because she always did and always made such light of it. she works night shifts at a job where she's all alone and she would literally be on the phone with him for 3-4 hours at a time sometimes. i would confront her and all she'd say was that they just talked about music or whateverthefuk.
    Not alpha, it's a matter of principal. She broke up with me 2 months later after treating me like a piece of **** for a week. I still miss her unbelievably and haven'tbeen the same since. It's been 3 months and I still think about her for most of my day.

I want nothing more than to have my life back with her, but if she came back, I'd have to say no. Why? Because of how much she disrespected me and that I could probably never trust her the same way again. Is it what I want? No. Is it what's necessary? Yes.

Sometimes in life you have to do what is necessary so you get the respect you deserve, even if it isn't what you want. The fact that you didn't make clear before this event to your girlfriend that you should be the only one in her life is why you're paying for it now.

There was no reason for my Ex to message her ex, and there was no reason I should put up with worrying about what they're doing. If she texted him back and I walked, it would have destroyed me, But it would have been the right thing to do.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that's what pisses me the fuk off, i've told her that she'd be mad if I hung out with or even talked with my ex and she pretty much says "yeah i'd be mad, but this is different" lololol right.
    EDIT:
    Disregard what I just said about the talk. Go in dry and dump her as soon as you nut. Fuark... raging.
    RE-BULK MILESTONES: (2012 injuries = -30lbs from 170)
    23/12-29/1 Noob gains/Muscle Memory
    2/2 Stalling/Grinding Lifts
    10/2 Switching to bulking diet
    25/2 Scheduled deload week
    11/3 Mom asks if I'm on sauce (@167lbs lolwat?)
    :::::::::::::::::::::
    The Mirin' (180lbs)
    ^Target: June 1st

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Montre View Post
    Not alpha, it's a matter of principal. She broke up with me 2 months later after treating me like a piece of **** for a week. I still miss her unbelievably and haven'tbeen the same since. It's been 3 months and I still think about her for most of my day.

I want nothing more than to have my life back with her, but if she came back, I'd have to say no. Why? Because of how much she disrespected me and that I could probably never trust her the same way again. Is it what I want? No. Is it what's necessary? Yes.

Sometimes in life you have to do what is necessary so you get the respect you deserve, even if it isn't what you want. The fact that you didn't make clear before this event to your girlfriend that you should be the only one in her life is why you're paying for it now.

There was no reason for my Ex to message her ex, and there was no reason I should put up with worrying about what they're doing. If she texted him back and I walked, it would have destroyed me, But it would have been the right thing to do.

Lots of respect for your attitude here. The feelings do go away - took me a good 10-12 months to stop thinking about her that way (srs). Gotta do these things, though
    RE-BULK MILESTONES: (2012 injuries = -30lbs from 170)
    23/12-29/1 Noob gains/Muscle Memory
    2/2 Stalling/Grinding Lifts
    10/2 Switching to bulking diet
    25/2 Scheduled deload week
    11/3 Mom asks if I'm on sauce (@167lbs lolwat?)
    :::::::::::::::::::::
    The Mirin' (180lbs)
    ^Target: June 1st

odiesel-rules is on a distinguished road. (+10) odiesel-rules is on a distinguished road. (+10) odiesel-rules is on a distinguished road. (+10) odiesel-rules is on a distinguished road. (+10) odiesel-rules is on a distinguished road. (+10) odiesel-rules is on a distinguished road. (+10) odiesel-rules is on a distinguished road. (+10) odiesel-rules is on a distinguished road. (+10) odiesel-rules is on a distinguished road. (+10) odiesel-rules is on a distinguished road. (+10) odiesel-rules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    backstory:

GF and her ex broke up last June 2011 because they were going off to college away from each other and didn't think it would work out. all through June-December my GF was super depressed and wanted to get back together with him but he didnt want to. last christmas they saw each other and fukked even though they weren't together.

Jan 2012, I met my GF, we started dating and as soon as that happened her ****gy time ex-bf starts calling her all the time and saying he wants to get back together with her. she basically had to choose me over him, a big reason I think was just because he lives like 3 hours away.

anyway, my GF has never really gotten over him, and she's admitted to me that she still has feelings for him. they still keep in contact, talking on the phone about once a month and texting every once in a while. I've told her it annoys the fuk outta me that she still calls him and takes his calls and that its disrespectful, but she kinda just makes up some dumb excuses. he always texts her about wanting to get back together and it makes me rage because i know she still has a soft spot for him.

anyway, she's going back home for thanksgiving week and so is her ex-bf (they came from a really small town) and since they literally have the same exact friends, she said that she'll probably end up hanging out with him and some point. i told her i didnt want her hanging out with him, even in a group, but i felt like i was sounding too controlling. i dont think she's gonna fuk him or anything, but it really makes me uncomfortable that she's gonna hang with him. wat do?

cliffs:

GF going to hang out with her ex boyfriend and other friends and she see's no problem with it. she's admitted she still has feelings for him. i know she's not gonna cheat on me, but i dont want her to hang out with him. wat do?
    Dude be a ****ing man and put your foot down, you should downgrade her and start looking for something new because that's ridiculous. She's going to bang him, this is inevitable. She's gonna be drinking and they're gonna start talking about the good old days, then he'll start trashing you and saying how he really loves her and you don't; she'll fall for it, let him hit it raw, and then it's over. If you stay with her she's going to **** him and if you break up with her now she's going to **** him, either way she's going to **** him. If you stay she's gonna lie and say she didn't and then your staying exclusive with some ****ing schmop for no reason. Channel the power of the ultimate warrior and drop this sloot.

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    only read OP. There is probably a 90% or more chance she has sex with him when they see each other on break. Whether this is pre-meditated, "just happens" at a party, or a booty call a few hours later after they've been on each others' minds all night.

You've been foolish to have put up with her disrespectful behavior regarding her ex all this time. Only reason she does it is because you have shown zero backbone and she knows this.

AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Life's too short. Dump her.
    The following sentence is false.
    The preceding sentence is true.

dommo92 is not very helpful. (-500) dommo92 is not very helpful. (-500) dommo92 is not very helpful. (-500) dommo92 is not very helpful. (-500) dommo92 is not very helpful. (-500) dommo92 is not very helpful. (-500) dommo92 is not very helpful. (-500) dommo92 is not very helpful. (-500) dommo92 is not very helpful. (-500) dommo92 is not very helpful. (-500) dommo92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol she admitted she still has feelings for him. wtf are you still doing dating this bishhh OP?!

Don't Treadmill On Me FawkinJuicy's Avatar
    FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And not a single pic was posted that day. Surprised the misc hasn't called it out.

Cliffs:
    -dump this sloot, she's gonna get with the ex one break regardless of what you tell her.

gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks for all the beta negs

they haven't talked as far as I know for about 3 weeks now (she always tells me when they talk), but I know he'll be back on her mind when she's ready to head back home. confrontation will have to occur.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    they haven't talked as far as I know for about 3 weeks now (she always tells me when they talk), but I know he'll be back on her mind when she's ready to head back home. confrontation will have to occur.
    "My GF always tells me when she talks to her crush and it's gonna be any day now when they start officially fukking instead of just doing it behind my back. Yep, I'm gonna have a word with her about this...any day now..."
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jbb1335 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If you want her to be faithful to you - then she should come WITH YOU there, and make sure YOU ARE there, and if she's happy with this arrangement then it's fine ... otherwise you got tons of red flags.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eyeswideshut23 View Post
    She admitted she still has feelings for him, i woulda ended it there.
    This. What is the point of dating someone if you have to share her with someone else?

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that's what pisses me the fuk off, i've told her that she'd be mad if I hung out with or even talked with my ex and she pretty much says "yeah i'd be mad, but this is different" lololol right.
    That is BS women logic. Girls always want it both ways. That is why it is different.
    It is different because for her, if it feels good to her, then it's ok. IF it feels bad for you, who cares?
    "but this is different" is what all girls say when they know they are wrong but don't want to change their crap.
    It is different because girls always want to make the rules and not have to follow them.

I ran into this recently. Had a gf that I was ready to dump. The relationship had gone as far as it could. She wanted more, I did not. It was time to break up.
    But she didn't want to and she was pissed off like you wouldn't believe. Kept basically telling me that I had no right to break up with her and I had hurt her so bad, I am a bad person.

Well, funny thing. Before she dated me, she dated a guy for 4 years. He loved her so much and wanted to marry her, but she would always say no, but kept dating him. Then she met me and immediately called him up and broke up with him and even said that she wanted to date me. The guy was cool about it and gave her his best wishes.
    I always thought it was a dick move and I probably should have taken that as a red flag and not dated her. But really, I was not looking for much and didn't care.

But now I point out to her that it was ok for her to dump him, so why is it so bad that I dump her? She says "This is different. You hurt me. I did not hurt him"
    BALONEY!
    I say "Believe me, you hurt him BAD. He may not have shown it, but I promise that he was devastated."

But she still insists that he was not hurt and she did nothing wrong. "This is different"
    Yeah, it's different because in the first case, she got what she wanted...but with me, she did not get what she wanted. That's the difference.

I've had a few girls like this. I am convinced that I provided some kind of revenge for many guys who were hurt by these girls. There may very well be a line of guys wanting to shake my hand when I go to the next life.

Of course, I once had a gf that I dumped who took it bad and said "I hope someday you fall hard for a girl and she breaks your heart. Then you will know how i feel."
    I responded with "You are in luck. You don't have to wait for it to happen to me. It already did."

It didn't give her any satisfaction : "well, I hope it happens again!"

timtomtim5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not more to say, OP knows what to do. Question is, will he do it?

gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangasloot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I will be sure to update this thread when she goes back home. hopefully i'll update with good news.

Willbraahh is not very well liked. (-100) Willbraahh is not very well liked. (-100) Willbraahh is not very well liked. (-100) Willbraahh is not very well liked. (-100) Willbraahh is not very well liked. (-100) Willbraahh is not very well liked. (-100) Willbraahh is not very well liked. (-100) Willbraahh is not very well liked. (-100) Willbraahh is not very well liked. (-100) Willbraahh is not very well liked. (-100) Willbraahh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just talk it over with her...no use winging on here bout it. I no u just want advice but at the end of the day it is your decision. Good luck and hope the news is well

biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My dude!!!
    You should end this sh*t before she breaks your heart by fu*king her ex.
    Im sorry to say, but its just reaility...
    You have to talk to her and tell her "itss either me or him?" and be serious about it. and say "if you choose me then you cannot talk or text you ex ever again"
    if you find out she does you MUST leave her. Every women is shifty so you have to be aware at all times.
    This was happening with my GF (now we are engaged) but at the start of our relationhip she had guys msging her she was replying/talking to them then her ex aswell... i understood the guys talking to her because she was single for about a year before i met her and was talking to guys as would any girl, then we got together the guys were still msging her and she was replying, i hated it about 2 - 3 months inn i told her thatg exact same thing "its either me or these other guys you are msging, and i have no issue leaving at all" she said "you" i then told her "if you ever msg any guy back im leaving", and from that day no guy has ever msged her and got a reply back from her... And that right there is some real alpha sh*t.. lol
    "you have to get ugly to get big" Kevan Wilson.
    YEAHHHHHHH BUDDDDY

Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol, she has feelings for him ok. that's logical, that mean she isnt ready for another relationship and you're not important to her, leave her you're a fool.
    ***Wotermelen crew****

NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000) NoFXN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Even if she tells you she didn't **** him when she went back how are you going to know for sure? I would just end it to save myself a headache and find a girl that doesn't have issues and respects me.

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shouldn't have said it annoys you, should have said it's disrespectful and not acceptable in a relationship, tell her if she wants to hang out with guys she has feelings for then you don't consider her girlfriend material and maybe it's best you find new partners.
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brother, i didn't read all the comments but, I will just tell you that this was set up to fail from the beginning. She was not ready to get involved with another man. You were just the monkey branch. You should have never gotten attached and just used her emotional ass as a fuk buddy. Cut your losses. Break up with her and move on. She'll respect you later on down the line.

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't believe you're still with her if she's willing to do that. Sounds like you're on the side burner brah if **** goes sour
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn...Sh!tty situation. I'd prob just be like do what you want, but if you cheat then break up with me first. Either that or just tell her you can't trust her cause of what she told you (Saying she still has feelings for him). Fuk that dude.
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    â–ˆ 1K Club â–ˆ
    â–ˆ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) â–ˆ
    â–ˆ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp â–ˆ

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Leetdragoon View Post
    lol, she has feelings for him ok. that's logical, that mean she isnt ready for another relationship and you're not important to her, leave her you're a fool.
    Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    Even if she tells you she didn't **** him when she went back how are you going to know for sure? I would just end it to save myself a headache and find a girl that doesn't have issues and respects me.
    These and only these.

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    FUARRRRRK You guys are all just giving me the advice that I already knew but didn't want to hear or think was true

thanks brahette, sounds like I'm gonna have to talk to her before her trip and let her decide if she wants to fuk this relationship up or not. i'm not okay that she's been talking to him, i've never been ok with it, but she's always made me feel like I was being controlling or too worried. it just sucks because literally her best friends are also her ex-boyfriends best friends, so unless she literally tells them not to bring her ex-boyfriend it's almost unavoidable that they'll see each other. I really don't want them to see each other because I know once she sees him, all of her old feelings will come back
    newsflash, her feelings never went away.. shes already mentally cheating.

This is why it has pissed me off that she still kept in contact with him throughout this entire relationship. I kept telling her that talking to him wasn't a good idea and it was only making things worse for her trying to get over him but she still continued doing it. and yeah, the second part. they have the exact same friends, so it's almost certain they'll see each other.
    I think I'll have to tell her that I really don't want her seeing him. If she does, we're done. If she decides that she still wants to see him, then that's her own decision. I'm not going to take any "Well he just showed up, so we hung out" type **** either, I'm sick of always feeling like #2.
    Why wait? You have to act like you dont give a **** about losing her to him... if thats what she wants to do.. so be it. good bye.
    Originally Posted by FawkinJuicy View Post
    And not a single pic was posted that day. Surprised the misc hasn't called it out.
    No pics need to be posted in the RH section.. the chick is still his g/f (for now)... i wouldnt post my g/fs pics here either. go to the regular misc for that.

finally..

inb4 OP ignores everything that was said ITT and gets burned regardless.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuark, alpha. see i never even knew it wasn't normal to still talk to your ex, because she always did and always made such light of it. she works night shifts at a job where she's all alone and she would literally be on the phone with him for 3-4 hours at a time sometimes. i would confront her and all she'd say was that they just talked about music or whateverthefuk.
    it isn't really that unusual to talk to an ex... I think a good percentage of the time it's just boredom versus plans to fuark. However, this isn't a usual situation as she TOLD you point blank she's not over him and still has feelings for him. THAT is what is unusual and, honestly, shouldn't be put up with. As others have stated it is like emotional cheating...for women that's a big deal. We're emotional. Plus she's had sex with the guy when they were around eachother after they broke up. Granted, she wasn't dating anyway... but who is to say those feelings she still has for him won't cloud her judgement when she's there with him and they won't fuark again? Obviously she doesn't feel that much guilt about associating with him while dating you because she still is even though you've told her you don't like it and you feel disrespected.

Originally Posted by NoFXN View Post
    Can't believe it but agreed.

I agree with the posters in here stating that your GF is not ready for a relationship and you're seriously disrespecting yourself by settling for her while she's in this situation. You deserve someone who WANTS to be with YOU and only YOU and isn't actively doing things that hurt your pride and confidence.

Time for a new gf I would say. Good luck op

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Popped in to say:

[img]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/abf/22c/863/resized/gloryus-meme-generator-op-is-a-glorious-winged-*******-9f8ede.jpg[/img]
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nick0322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    backstory:

GF and her ex broke up last June 2011 because they were going off to college away from each other and didn't think it would work out. all through June-December my GF was super depressed and wanted to get back together with him but he didnt want to. last christmas they saw each other and fukked even though they weren't together.

Jan 2012, I met my GF, we started dating and as soon as that happened her ****gy time ex-bf starts calling her all the time and saying he wants to get back together with her. she basically had to choose me over him, a big reason I think was just because he lives like 3 hours away.

anyway, my GF has never really gotten over him, and she's admitted to me that she still has feelings for him. they still keep in contact, talking on the phone about once a month and texting every once in a while. I've told her it annoys the fuk outta me that she still calls him and takes his calls and that its disrespectful, but she kinda just makes up some dumb excuses. he always texts her about wanting to get back together and it makes me rage because i know she still has a soft spot for him.

anyway, she's going back home for thanksgiving week and so is her ex-bf (they came from a really small town) and since they literally have the same exact friends, she said that she'll probably end up hanging out with him and some point. i told her i didnt want her hanging out with him, even in a group, but i felt like i was sounding too controlling. i dont think she's gonna fuk him or anything, but it really makes me uncomfortable that she's gonna hang with him. wat do?

cliffs:

GF going to hang out with her ex boyfriend and other friends and she see's no problem with it. she's admitted she still has feelings for him. i know she's not gonna cheat on me, but i dont want her to hang out with him. wat do?
    have you thought about going with her for thanksgiving? It may be to soon, but it could show her that you really care for her, and at the same time that'll make it a much less chance of something happening between them.