Thread: Gyno Question!

hithere123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithere123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithere123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithere123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithere123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithere123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithere123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithere123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithere123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithere123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hithere123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gyno Question!

hey, im in no doubt that i have gyno (only in my right nipple though :S) because i can feel hard lumps underneath the nipple. i heard this is normal for a teenager to get and it should subside in a year or 2, however i was just wondering whether gyno causes fat gain in the lower chest region. i can also feel some fat around my right nipple along with those hard lumps. is it normal for gyno to cause general fat gain around lower chest? or have i just gained this fat from my diet? thx

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no way to tell without a picture or actual height/weight stats.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083