Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    I will never give up BigMike15J's Avatar
    BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how do i become the best athlete in my high school

Hey I'm big Mike and i want help on my goal to to be the best athlete in my high school . In middle school i was made fun of by the athletes and i want to make them look in awe as i out lift and out run everyone that made fun of me I'm a freshman i want to become the best by the beginning of senior year . I'm on the wrestling team so i think it might be easier than just going to the gym i get to workout before, in and after school plus at home i have the workout program insanity and I'm starting it soon so I'm going to be working out all day but any pointers, training and exercises from all sports
    The 1st period is won by the best technician. The 2nd period is won by the kid in the best shape. The 3rd period is won by the kid with the biggest heart.- Dan gable

I shoot, I score. He shoots, I score.- Dan gable

I can handle pain, it's regret that I can't stand.

Ablaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ablaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ablaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ablaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ablaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ablaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ablaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ablaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ablaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ablaze will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ablaze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I remember these days when I had time to worry about stuff like this.

Oh man, it's good to be young. lmao

If your parents can afford you to get a good personal trainer, you'll pretty much be set.

azz33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Squat/deadlift/bench press/chinups progressively overloading them
    I'd do westside for skinny bastards by Joe Defranco

BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigMike15J has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

poor

Originally Posted by Ablaze View Post
    I remember these days when I had time to worry about stuff like this.

Oh man, it's good to be young. lmao

If your parents can afford you to get a good personal trainer, you'll pretty much be set.
    I'm extremely poor for one i have a place in mind it's 650 for 20 sessions with tracking my progress nutrition plan whole nine yards but that's a bit expensive but i have no job and my parents are barely paying bills and i think its to much I'm going to have unlimited access to my school weight room
    The 1st period is won by the best technician. The 2nd period is won by the kid in the best shape. The 3rd period is won by the kid with the biggest heart.- Dan gable

azz33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd do westside for skinny bastards - just look it up. Has worked for many high school athletes before so you know it'll work and it simplifies things and you can do it at your school gym - not sure about personal trainers where you are but here in Australia alot of them are useless anyway. As long as you've got someone to train with then you'll be fine.

LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100) LittleSam is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BigMike15J View Post
    Hey I'm big Mike and i want help on my goal to to be the best athlete in my high school . In middle school i was made fun of by the athletes and i want to make them look in awe as i out lift and out run everyone that made fun of me I'm a freshman i want to become the best by the beginning of senior year . I'm on the wrestling team so i think it might be easier than just going to the gym i get to workout before, in and after school plus at home i have the workout program insanity and I'm starting it soon so I'm going to be working out all day but any pointers, training and exercises from all sports
    work harder than everyone else

very simple
    I can all things through Christ, who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

I play the greatest sport in the world: Rugby. 2nd row.

cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100) cyilmassive3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Man you are not the only one, i guess what i can advice you is try and make friends with some of your school mates and try and trained hard. Another way to look at it is to hire a personal trainer who can guide to success....

Lastly, never give up in your dreams, work hard and prove those who bring you down that you are the best of them all. All the best mate!!!

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    focus on wrestling. Skip the insanity DVDs. Work hard, win matches, gain respect. Repeat.

why?

Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    focus on wrestling. Skip the insanity DVDs. Work hard, win matches, gain respect. Repeat.
    why skip the insanity workout just asking its a good workout right?

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why skip the insanity workout just asking its a good workout right?
    not for wrestling!

You need to focus. You want to wrestle, run a marathon, and do the insanity workouts all at once. Plus go to school. Look, let's be real. You are fat and out of shape. Get through wrestling season first. Its going to be tough. Get through wrestling first, every practice, every workout, every match. Once that is done you add to your volume. I guarentee you if you stick with wrsetling you will gain strength and endurance beyond any silly DVD workout.

I know this isnt what you wanted to hear - you want some magic. The magic is persistence and applying yourself 5-6 days a week at wrestling while maintaining good grades.

klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50) klarlkeelan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just work harder and eat right. And if you can get a personal trainer then that only helps more. Simple. All about how bad you want it

MoreThanHuman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoreThanHuman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoreThanHuman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoreThanHuman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoreThanHuman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoreThanHuman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoreThanHuman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MoreThanHuman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    not for wrestling!

You need to focus. You want to wrestle, run a marathon, and do the insanity workouts all at once. Plus go to school. Look, let's be real. You are fat and out of shape. Get through wrestling season first. Its going to be tough. Get through wrestling first, every practice, every workout, every match. Once that is done you add to your volume. I guarentee you if you stick with wrsetling you will gain strength and endurance beyond any silly DVD workout.

I know this isnt what you wanted to hear - you want some magic. The magic is persistence and applying yourself 5-6 days a week at wrestling while maintaining good grades.
    Could not have said it better myself. You're clearly overweight to put it nicely, focus first on burning off some of that excess bodyfat you're carrying around and getting down to your wrestling weight. I won't sugar coat it; its going to be a bitch. Especially since you're a freshmen, you're going to take your lumps and beatings. Stay strong and persevere.

Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You shouldn't be doing this for them. You should be doing this for you. Being able to out lift and out run everyone in your high school is going to be difficult. I really think you should just worry about getting in shape, and whatever happens, happens. Read the stickies in the nutrition section bud. Then read the stickies in the losing fat section. Here's a good one to start with:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Originally Posted by Ablaze View Post
    Or he could just workout and count his calories himself?

I'm extremely poor for one i have a place in mind it's 650 for 20 sessions with tracking my progress nutrition plan whole nine yards but that's a bit expensive but i have no job and my parents are barely paying bills and i think its to much I'm going to have unlimited access to my school weight room
    Don't worry about a PT. You're fully capable of doing this yourself. If possible, talk your parents into buying stuff to make your own lunches. Think cheap, bulk stuff. Whole chickens are dirt cheap. You can roast them on Sunday and have your protein covered for the whole week. Potatoes, rice, and oatmeal are good/cheap sources of carbs. Fats, you have your pick of oils. Have them buy off brand jugs of olive oil. Make your own meals, track every single calorie and you're set. That means weighing out your food. Yeah, it will be boring as phuck but it's cheap, easy and will get you where you want to be. You can still eat "bad stuff", i.e dinner with your family/"junk food", as long as it fits your macros. For your micros get a multivitamin and some fiber supplements, they're cheaper than buying fruits/veggies.

If you're just starting as a freshman now, that gives you roughly 3 years to get into shape. I would cut for roughly a year and a half down to a bf% you're comfortable with(around 10%). I'll guess your LBM at 130, so that gives you roughly 95lbs+ to lose. This is perfectly doable in that time frame, 1-2lb per week. Then bulk and put on as much muscle and as minimal fat as you can in the last year and cut again before you start your senior year.

I get what he's saying to a point. However, I disagree with omitting the insanity DVDs completely. Yes, you need to focus on diet, resistance training, and wrestling first and foremost. But you can incorporate them if time permits or on snow days/holidays, etc.

You're not going to look like a bodybuilder at the end of this. You're probably not going to be able to say that you're the fastest/strongest/fittest/whatever. But you can say, I did it.

mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbless2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you want to be the best athelete in your school, you should play more than one sport. Go out for football next year and train with them over the summer, most likely they'll have a training program already set up and you'll be able to lift/practice/play with the team even though you might not start at first, you gain the ability to move your way up through the program.

Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Linedriver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Props to you for having an awesome goal and wanting to change yourself in a postive manner.

First of all, familiarize yourself with this forum/website in your spare time. Print out as many articles as you can about broader weightlifting/nutrition topics. You need the basics right now. Three whole years is plenty of time to totally transform yourself. That's over one thousand days; think of how many oppurtunities you have in that time to better yourself.

Like others have mentioned, keep yourself as active as you can. With proper nutrition, wrestling season could be one of the best things for you. I know some of my school's heavyweight wrestlers lose 20 pounds of weight in a season. If you are 5' 10" and 225 pounds like your profile states, I would work out a ~3300 calorie diet, depending on your needs. Drink lots of cold water throughout the day. Work hard at practice.

After wrestling season, I think you may be down to a lighter weight (maybe 210 pounds?) with a lot more muscle mass. At this point, I would spend 3-4 months (until June?) increasing your strength as much as possible. The more muscle your body has, the more calories your body will burn to support. This means that it will be easier to lose fat mass in the future for you. After you get considerably stronger and more muscular, I would once again cut weight, until around maybe school starts again. If you enjoy it, I would consider joining your football team at this point.

If you need further help or have any questions, please feel free to private message me on here. I'll give you any help that I can offer.

Work hard, eat right, keep your grades up, and I promise that by your senior year, you'll love your results whether or not you are the most athletic kid in your school. If get half of the results that I believe you can get, I guarantee the kids in your school won't tease you again; instead, they'll have massive respect for you.

Good luck. You can do it.
    Last edited by Linedriver; 11-01-2012 at 07:13 PM.

DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100)
    BIG MIKE - Don't over think this. I have your plan for you right here, don't miss this chance and blow it!

stewsmithptclub.com/45dayplan.pdf

Take a few days and STUDY this. Then start it.

Live and breathe this plan my friend. Come back in 45 days. If you follow this plan and don't look better and feel stronger, I'll send you 100$.

YOU CAN'T COAST UP HILL. If you're pissed and have **** to think about, or you're having a great day and picking your nose, don't do it on your ass!! Get out and walk around your neighborhood. Every hour you're NOT moving is adding at least 300 calories to your body, which can easily ADD a pound of fat to your body every DAY.

Once you've completed the 45 day plan, you'll have a solid foundation and knowledge of fitness to help you achieve your goals.

My last bit of advice is, watch Rocky 4. You'll wanna be a bad ass afterwards.

DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100) DC-CR is not very well liked. (-100)
    And I'm serious.

Here. Try this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UaLL79KJEc

Now GET up and go WALK for an hour. Thats your first step. Now try a sit up.

Then a push up. Even if your out of breath afterwards you'll be able to do better tomorrow. Every time you walk for ten minutes, do a pushup or a situp, you're adding points in your "best athlete" column. There's no secret.

It might look like there's a secret when you see those ripped ass kids working out like it's easy as pie.

But there's no secret, they got there got working out! It looks like they're on a top of a skyscraper right now and you're in the basement. You need to get there the same way they did, one step at a time up the stairwell.

Another thing I can't recommend highly enough is Sly Moves.

amazon.com/Sly-Moves-Proven-Program-Strength/dp/0060737875

There's not a better guide to health and fitness for a beginner that I can think of, other than that 45 day program I hope you're already studying!!

Originally Posted by DC-CR View Post
    BIG MIKE - Don't over think this. I have your plan for you right here, don't miss this chance and blow it!

Live and breathe this plan my friend. Come back in 45 days. If you follow this plan and don't look better and feel stronger, I'll send you 100$.

YOU CAN'T COAST UP HILL. If you're pissed and have **** to think about, or you're having a great day and picking your nose, don't do it on your ass!! Get out and walk around your neighborhood. Every hour you're NOT moving is adding at least 300 calories to your body, which can easily ADD a pound of fat to your body every DAY.

Once you've completed the 45 day plan, you'll have a solid foundation and knowledge of fitness to help you achieve your goals.

Read the guy's posts. He is starting wrestling season on monday. Stew Smith is a great guy, but his PT plan isnt for somebody already in season wrestling. This kid is goingto be challlenged enough to make it to practice the first month or so, he doesnt need ANY extra workouts.

Read the guy's posts. He is starting wrestling season on monday. Stew Smith is a great guy, but his PT plan isnt for somebody already in season wrestling. This kid is goingto be challlenged enough to make it to practice the first month or so, he doesnt need ANY extra workouts.
    That's certainly true! I still hope Mike checks out Stew's diet and fitness advice, out of all the BS online (mostly on this site!!) I think Stew Smith is the clearest and most effective trainer on the web.

Mike, FOCUS on wrestling and you'll have time for other things in the future. DCSpartan is right, you don't need a DVD or anything like that if you've already got a team and a coach!
    Last edited by DC-CR; 11-02-2012 at 01:23 PM.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Personal interest in promoting him maybe??? He's over priced. Not worth the money IMO and not a good wrestling program. He's only really good if you need to your pt's or fitness police ect.. these are standard fitness test.
    Last edited by grace_ou; 11-02-2012 at 04:51 PM.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's certainly true! I still hope Mike checks out Stew's diet and fitness advice, out of all the BS online (mostly on this site!!) I think Stew Smith is the clearest and most effective trainer on the web.

!
    You know I don't understand you people that come on here and dis our forum. Seriously? If you think this forum is mostly bs, then maybe you should consider finding another forum to chat on. There's alot of damn good info on this site.

Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    Personal interest in promoting him maybe??? He's over priced. Not worth the money IMO and not a good wrestling program. He's only really good if you need to your pt's or fitness police ect.. these are standard fitness test.
    Stew is a great trainer if you are looking to prepare yourself for some sort of SOF selection.

Stew is a great trainer if you are looking to prepare yourself for some sort of SOF selection.
    He's good at what he does. . I just think he's way over priced.

..and of coarse not who I would suggest for a high school wrestler.

It's hard to tell sometimes when these guys come on here and promote people if they are just promoting for someone's interest or if they simple believe because they think it's a great program that it must be a great program for everyone. But it doesn't work like that. Doesn't matter how good a program is if it doesn't meet the users needs. LOL and I know from your above post you have this kids other posts. He needs to start with the basics and he needs some discipline.
    Last edited by grace_ou; 11-02-2012 at 06:00 PM.

agreed. He'll quit the team by Thursday and we'll never hear from him again. Or he'll endure and become a beast.

yeah no

agreed. He'll quit the team by Thursday and we'll never hear from him again. Or he'll endure and become a beast.
    Yea I'm already on the team i go to morning practice every day of the week plus in school practice there just adding on the afternoon practice

thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    WS4SB3, Starting Strength, Babylover Starting strength - check out these programs. Insanity is not for athletes, your an athlete so train more like one.

Aim for two or three lifting sessions per week since your in season. If you can only do two, do 2 full-body routines which include:

Bench
    Rowing Movements
    Squats
    Deadlifts (possibly)
    Olympic lifts (possibly)
    And other core compound lifts then add some additional exercises to target arms, traps, lats etc.

If you don't want to come up with your own program then simply follow the WS4SB3 in season workout or google up some In season workouts and follow one.

MY INSEASON WORKOUT

Flat BB Bench Press - 3x5
    Squat - 3x5
    Incline/Flat DB Bench Press - 2x8
    Pendlay Rows - 3x5
    3 sets of max chin-ups
    DB Curls or Rear Delt Exercise 3-4 sets 8-12 reps
    Defrancos ab circuit

WORKOUT B

Free Squat/ Box Squat - 3x5
    Flat BB Bench Press - 3x5
    Pendlay Rows 3x5
    Shrugs - 3x12
    Unilateral movement - Lunges, Step ups etc.
    Arm work 2-3 sets of 12 or Chin-ups
    Core work - Defrancos ab circuit

If you can lift 3 times do an ABA for one week then BAB the next, if its 2 then simple do two of them.

For all of the strength exercises at the beginning of the workout, LINEAR PROGRESS, add 2.5lbs-5lbs to the bar every workout and then follow your strength exercises with the hypertrophy exercises for higher reps.

On days I don't squat I deadlift or do an Olympic lift variation instead. Don't neglect core work either, the defranco ab circuit is a great thing you should try out. I've been doing this in season for about 6weeks or so and my bench has gone up from 50kgx5 to 62.5kgx5, not great but good considering I'm still playing rugby and basketball and am not in the off season yet. I can also touch a basketball rim now thanks to squatting and Olympic lifts.

Train for speed also by sprinting at least once a week, you could also do some plyos like box jumps too. Eat well, sleep well and you'll get there. Try and keep a log to track your progress too, I'd suggest putting it in the teen workout log section since you'll get more feedback than in the sports journal section
    Last edited by thenewguy23; 11-03-2012 at 08:03 AM.
    Bench: 255lbs (115kg)
    Squat: 320lbs (145kg)
    Deadlift: 430lbs (195kg)

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." Vince Lombardi.

thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck bro!

Edit: you can also rotate the bench press with Over head press on my program
    Last edited by thenewguy23; 11-03-2012 at 08:15 AM.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." Vince Lombardi.

Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    He's good at what he does. . I just think he's way over priced.

..and of coarse not who I would suggest for a high school wrestler.

It's hard to tell sometimes when these guys come on here and promote people if they are just promoting for someone's interest or if they simple believe because they think it's a great program that it must be a great program for everyone. But it doesn't work like that. Doesn't matter how good a program is if it doesn't meet the users needs. LOL and I know from your above post you have this kids other posts. He needs to start with the basics and he needs some discipline.
    Hey you damn bitch are you retarded?

Number 1 thats a free program

Number 2 its BASIC beginner ****, I didn't wanna be a dick but Mike looks like he needs a BEGINNER program. You're a dumbass. Basics and discipline is all that 45 day program is about you ****.

Originally Posted by thenewguy23 View Post
    Good luck bro!

Edit: you can also rotate the bench press with Over head press on my program
    You are 14 years old, skinny as my forearm, and have never wrestled in your life. Why are you proscribing generic workouts?

Do you even know what you do in wrestling practice? lol, go back to making highlight reels of your junior high school games.

You are 14 years old, skinny as my forearm, and have never wrestled in your life. Why are you proscribing generic workouts?

Do you even know what you do in wrestling practice? lol, go back to making highlight reels of your junior high school games.
    I apologise for not being 6'2 220 at age 14... I'm giving him workouts because I want to give him advice and keep hip away from insanity workout or whatever he intially wanted to use. I don't do wrestling but it's not like you need a super specific tailored program to wrestle so what should I do to give him advice. Don't tell me to go back to make 'junior high school' highlight reels, dafuq? I live in England so how about you shut up about junior high school.

Age: 41 - get a life and stop critizing 14 year olds. I also doubt you were anything special as a teen and were a super jacked guy so focus on yourself and not me. You've been a member since 2010 and haven't posted a pic of yourself or added your height/weight so what's so great about you.