stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is this a good work out for a skinny guy looking to get really built\cut?

Im about 18 years old 5 10 155 lbs bodyfat percentage 11%. I bought a bench and pull up bar and im looking to get that really cut and ripped type of body lean but really strong big pecks 6 pack ect. I started doing 4 sets 10 reps of bench press 4 by 10 incline, 4 by 10 regular curls, 4 by 10 reverse curls, 4 by 10 bent over row 4 by 10 cleans 100 crunches 50 spinning crunches ( weight plate on chest and cross legs above ground cross arms over weight plate and go side to side) sorry i probably got the name wrong 4 by 10 shrugs) then i jog for about 2 miles and sprint for a 50 yards every 5 mins then get back down to a jog. i played football in hs so i know a bit about lifting. is there anything im missing keep in mind all i have is a bench press dont have enough money to get a gym membership or buy more things. Im looking for an experienced lifter to answer because im no newby myself. Im doing this work out daily. Thanks please dont read this and not reply because i could use every little suggestion!

KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000) KingOfLimbs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eat a lot. Lift heavy. You are not 11% BF btw.

Juniorhv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juniorhv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juniorhv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juniorhv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juniorhv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juniorhv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juniorhv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juniorhv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juniorhv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juniorhv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juniorhv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Throw in some deadlifts and build a squat rack lol

Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Engineer_Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd suggest you get off your high horse and admit your a newbie because it's pretty obvious you are.

emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want to gain muscle you need to be eating for it... make sure your diet is in check (swing over to the Nutrition forums and read the stickies)

Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by stewiegriff View Post
    Im looking for an experienced lifter to answer because im no newby myself. Im doing this work out daily.
    ahh epic

Throw in incline and both flat and incline flys - your not going to grow if you do the same thing everday youll grow for about 4 week then just stop