stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is this an effective way for a skinny guy to build muscle and get ripped/really cut?

Im about 18 years old 5 10 155 lbs bodyfat percentage 11%. I bought a bench and pull up bar and im looking to get that really cut and ripped type of body lean but really strong big pecks 6 pack ect. I started doing 4 sets 10 reps of bench press 4 by 10 incline, 4 by 10 regular curls, 4 by 10 reverse curls, 4 by 10 bent over row 4 by 10 cleans 100 crunches 50 spinning crunches ( weight plate on chest and cross legs above ground cross arms over weight plate and go side to side) sorry i probably got the name wrong 4 by 10 shrugs) then i jog for about 2 miles and sprint for a 50 yards every 5 mins then get back down to a jog. i played football in hs so i know a bit about lifting. is there anything im missing keep in mind all i have is a bench press dont have enough money to get a gym membership or buy more things. Im looking for an experienced lifter to answer because im no newby myself. Thanks

Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by stewiegriff View Post
    Im about 18 years old 5 10 155 lbs bodyfat percentage 11%. I bought a bench and pull up bar and im looking to get that really cut and ripped type of body lean but really strong big pecks 6 pack ect. I started doing 4 sets 10 reps of bench press 4 by 10 incline, 4 by 10 regular curls, 4 by 10 reverse curls, 4 by 10 bent over row 4 by 10 cleans 100 crunches 50 spinning crunches ( weight plate on chest and cross legs above ground cross arms over weight plate and go side to side) sorry i probably got the name wrong 4 by 10 shrugs) then i jog for about 2 miles and sprint for a 50 yards every 5 mins then get back down to a jog. i played football in hs so i know a bit about lifting. is there anything im missing keep in mind all i have is a bench press dont have enough money to get a gym membership or buy more things. Im looking for an experienced lifter to answer because im no newby myself. Thanks
    Baby lover's SS

DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Judging by your stats and your post you are a noob. In order to build muscle and get ripped etc you're gonna have to workout all parts of the body not just chest, abs, and bis.
    If you don’t have a dream… then you have nothing to work for… nothing to get up in the morning for… No reason.. and no purpose to be. but friends we do have a dream and dreams do come true not because we keep believing but we keep Working Hard. -Kai Greene

https://www.youtube.com/user/brewerfitness
    https://www.********.com/BrewerFitness

KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    common type of middle-high school "ripped" wannabe

not a single chit about leg was given
    Check out my Madcow 5x5 Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166952781

stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im back bitch and im big

cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cartermathis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im back bitch and im big
    Pics or it didn't happen
    "Aesthetics aside, heavier is eventually necessary if stronger is to occur, and once most people see that weight gain actually makes them look better (amazingly enough), they become less resistant to the idea." -Mark Rippetoe

Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Strangelydrunk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im back bitch and im big
    lol

repp'd

Registered User Texasminnesotan's Avatar
    Texasminnesotan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just as long as you lift it'll come, just make sure to work out everything equally.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Skinny guy" and "ripped" typically go hand in hand.

Check back in around 3-4 months from now when you want size OP.

Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get on a proven beginners routine.
    Australian Natural Bodybuilder.
    Instagram: BrendonHiscocks
    Snapchat: thicktightsolid
    Email: Brenjam@hotmail.com < Coaching, plans, support, questions, email me! >
    #BRENZILLA