24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is this an effective way for a skinny guy to build muscle and get ripped/really cut?

Im about 18 years old 5 10 155 lbs bodyfat percentage 11%. I bought a bench and pull up bar and im looking to get that really cut and ripped type of body lean but really strong big pecks 6 pack ect. I started doing 4 sets 10 reps of bench press 4 by 10 incline, 4 by 10 regular curls, 4 by 10 reverse curls, 4 by 10 bent over row 4 by 10 cleans 100 crunches 50 spinning crunches ( weight plate on chest and cross legs above ground cross arms over weight plate and go side to side) sorry i probably got the name wrong 4 by 10 shrugs) then i jog for about 2 miles and sprint for a 50 yards every 5 mins then get back down to a jog. i played football in hs so i know a bit about lifting. is there anything im missing keep in mind all i have is a bench press dont have enough money to get a gym membership or buy more things. Im looking for an experienced lifter to answer because im no newby myself. Thanks

Stats: 5'5", 140 lbs
    Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gray09458 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Visit Gray09458's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by stewiegriff View Post
    Im about 18 years old 5 10 155 lbs bodyfat percentage 11%. I bought a bench and pull up bar and im looking to get that really cut and ripped type of body lean but really strong big pecks 6 pack ect. I started doing 4 sets 10 reps of bench press 4 by 10 incline, 4 by 10 regular curls, 4 by 10 reverse curls, 4 by 10 bent over row 4 by 10 cleans 100 crunches 50 spinning crunches ( weight plate on chest and cross legs above ground cross arms over weight plate and go side to side) sorry i probably got the name wrong 4 by 10 shrugs) then i jog for about 2 miles and sprint for a 50 yards every 5 mins then get back down to a jog. i played football in hs so i know a bit about lifting. is there anything im missing keep in mind all i have is a bench press dont have enough money to get a gym membership or buy more things. Im looking for an experienced lifter to answer because im no newby myself. Thanks
    Baby lover's SS

Stats: 5'9", 203 lbs
    DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit DedicateD93's BodySpace
    Judging by your stats and your post you are a noob. In order to build muscle and get ripped etc you're gonna have to workout all parts of the body not just chest, abs, and bis.
    If you don’t have a dream… then you have nothing to work for… nothing to get up in the morning for… No reason.. and no purpose to be. but friends we do have a dream and dreams do come true not because we keep believing but we keep Working Hard. -Kai Greene

https://www.youtube.com/user/brewerfitness
    https://www.facebook.com/BrewerFitness

Stats: 5'4", 144 lbs
    KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit KilluaTheKid's BodySpace
    common type of middle-high school "ripped" wannabe

not a single chit about leg was given