Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

stewiegriff is a complete loser! (-2000) stewiegriff is a complete loser! (-2000) stewiegriff is a complete loser! (-2000) stewiegriff is a complete loser! (-2000) stewiegriff is a complete loser! (-2000) stewiegriff is a complete loser! (-2000) stewiegriff is a complete loser! (-2000) stewiegriff is a complete loser! (-2000) stewiegriff is a complete loser! (-2000) stewiegriff is a complete loser! (-2000) stewiegriff is a complete loser! (-2000)

Is this an effective way for a skinny guy to build muscle and get ripped/really cut?

Im about 18 years old 5 10 155 lbs bodyfat percentage 11%. I bought a bench and pull up bar and im looking to get that really cut and ripped type of body lean but really strong big pecks 6 pack ect. I started doing 4 sets 10 reps of bench press 4 by 10 incline, 4 by 10 regular curls, 4 by 10 reverse curls, 4 by 10 bent over row 4 by 10 cleans 100 crunches 50 spinning crunches ( weight plate on chest and cross legs above ground cross arms over weight plate and go side to side) sorry i probably got the name wrong 4 by 10 shrugs) then i jog for about 2 miles and sprint for a 50 yards every 5 mins then get back down to a jog. i played football in hs so i know a bit about lifting. is there anything im missing keep in mind all i have is a bench press dont have enough money to get a gym membership or buy more things. Im looking for an experienced lifter to answer because im no newby myself. Thanks

Stats: 5'5", 140 lbs
    Gray09458 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gray09458 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gray09458 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gray09458 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gray09458 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gray09458 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gray09458 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gray09458 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gray09458 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gray09458 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Gray09458 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Gray09458's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by stewiegriff View Post
    Im about 18 years old 5 10 155 lbs bodyfat percentage 11%. I bought a bench and pull up bar and im looking to get that really cut and ripped type of body lean but really strong big pecks 6 pack ect. I started doing 4 sets 10 reps of bench press 4 by 10 incline, 4 by 10 regular curls, 4 by 10 reverse curls, 4 by 10 bent over row 4 by 10 cleans 100 crunches 50 spinning crunches ( weight plate on chest and cross legs above ground cross arms over weight plate and go side to side) sorry i probably got the name wrong 4 by 10 shrugs) then i jog for about 2 miles and sprint for a 50 yards every 5 mins then get back down to a jog. i played football in hs so i know a bit about lifting. is there anything im missing keep in mind all i have is a bench press dont have enough money to get a gym membership or buy more things. Im looking for an experienced lifter to answer because im no newby myself. Thanks
    Baby lover's SS

Stats: 5'9", 203 lbs
    DedicateD93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DedicateD93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DedicateD93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DedicateD93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DedicateD93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DedicateD93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DedicateD93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DedicateD93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DedicateD93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DedicateD93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DedicateD93 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit DedicateD93's BodySpace
    Judging by your stats and your post you are a noob. In order to build muscle and get ripped etc you're gonna have to workout all parts of the body not just chest, abs, and bis.
    If you don’t have a dream… then you have nothing to work for… nothing to get up in the morning for… No reason.. and no purpose to be. but friends we do have a dream and dreams do come true not because we keep believing but we keep Working Hard. -Kai Greene

*****://www.youtube.com/user/brewerfitness
    *****://www.facebook.com/BrewerFitness

Stats: 5'4", 138 lbs
    KilluaTheKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilluaTheKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilluaTheKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilluaTheKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilluaTheKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilluaTheKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilluaTheKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilluaTheKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilluaTheKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilluaTheKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilluaTheKid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit KilluaTheKid's BodySpace
    common type of middle-high school "ripped" wannabe

not a single chit about leg was given
    I'm recovering and looking for a restart in life. I'll help anyone seeking for help. Last, I'll commit and dedicate myself to my principles.

-Kid