Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wtf I lost 1.5KG/3lb overnight? After a night of drinking?

This is the first time this has happened to me. Day before I was 63.1KG I've been steadily gaining about .7 to 1KG a week

Ate regularly as usually, Having roughly 2900-3200 calories.

Had about 3-4 main meals that night, a lot of protein and carbs. Had a couple of drinks at midnight going out (I'm not much of a drinker unless its social)

Come back home, crash on the couch for an hour, then I go and have a 1000 calorie shake before bed.

Wake 9 hours later, and I am 61.7KG? I'm really confused. I am definitely sure my body couldn't lose that much just in one night, I've been over 62KG as of last week.

Could this be water weight? I can't really tell.

Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sushimaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dat some good fat burner

bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    All dat water, gone. Amazing how much water your kidneys can get rid of with that ADH inhibitor, and with the amount of fluid you drank. Insane.
    I always rep back!

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dehydration
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vityz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sushimaster View Post
    Dat some good fat burner
    I'm not trying to burn fat. last time ive went out drinking a few times, the next day my weight either stayed the same or increased.

But I'm so confused how I can just lose that much weight overnight when I actually am really sure I consumed enough calories (I had the usual meals I usually have on a daily basis when I'm bulking). I also had a lot of coffee, energy drinks and alcohol when I went out.

Plus I usually drink about 3-4 litres of water a day.

I'm being serious..

bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000) bobdole12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You lost water. Drink it back again, not hard..... You may want a bit of salt to help retain it.

When I get yucky, I have severe issues eating the next day, as I usually feel quite sick. Really ruins my bulk/helps my cut depending.
    I always rep back!

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always wake up super light after a night of drinking. Even one or two drinks can really flush you out. Don't stress it. It will be back to normal tomorrow or the next day.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vityz View Post
    But I'm so confused how I can just lose that much weight overnight when I actually am really sure I consumed enough calories (I had the usual meals I usually have on a daily basis when I'm bulking). I also had a lot of coffee, energy drinks and alcohol when I went out.

Plus I usually drink about 3-4 litres of water a day.

I'm being serious..
    I told you how already but you've chosen to ignore it
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    I told you how already but you've chosen to ignore it

I didn't ignore you. I was just wanting to get a better understanding or an explanation on what could be the cause of this.

Anyhow I do appreciate your input. Thanks for your answer.

Vanman91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vanman91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vanman91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vanman91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vanman91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vanman91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vanman91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vanman91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vanman91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vanman91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vanman91 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I didn't ignore you. I was just wanting to get a better understanding or an explanation on what could be the cause of this.

Anyhow I do appreciate your input. Thanks for your answer.
    alcohold dehydrate u bro
    thats it
    i know it my self.. then i thirsty the whole day... and drink all the time!

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Squshy fat.
    I actually tested this theory out after a 1.5 week weight loss stall a few months ago. Drank a few shots, lost 3 lbs overnight. Here's Lyle McDonalds theory/explaination.
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...uishy-fat.html

The short of it is, yes, water weight.

MaxwellGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxwellGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxwellGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxwellGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxwellGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxwellGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxwellGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxwellGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxwellGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxwellGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaxwellGuns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is the first time this has happened to me. Day before I was 63.1KG I've been steadily gaining about .7 to 1KG a week

Ate regularly as usually, Having roughly 2900-3200 calories.

Had about 3-4 main meals that night, a lot of protein and carbs. Had a couple of drinks at midnight going out (I'm not much of a drinker unless its social)

Come back home, crash on the couch for an hour, then I go and have a 1000 calorie shake before bed.

Wake 9 hours later, and I am 61.7KG? I'm really confused. I am definitely sure my body couldn't lose that much just in one night, I've been over 62KG as of last week.

Could this be water weight? I can't really tell.

Most definitely water weight. People can carry as much 5 lbs water weight maybe even more. I've done this same thing when I catch up on sleep (sleep for a really long time).

Also, alcohol dehydrates the hell out of you. So, this is not surprising.

croat32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) croat32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) croat32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) croat32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) croat32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) croat32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) croat32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) croat32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) croat32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) croat32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) croat32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    More than likely dehydration. However, sometimes a night of drinking causes me to take massive #twos...... If this happened to you, that may be why.