abadsvt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) abadsvt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working out at night question

I have been working out around 9pm because of my new work schedule. When I get home I make my pwo shake which is usually 2scoops of ON Whey, 2 cups of milk, 2tbls of peanut butter and then some fruit. It usually equals out to around 750-850 cal and 75 protein. By the time I get done with that I am full and don't stay up to eat an actuall meal. I have read that people recommend eating about 1 hr after working out but I am usually in bed by and hour or two after. Is it really going affect my bulk by not eating? Should I try to fit in a meal before I go to bed? Thanks

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by abadsvt View Post
    I have been working out around 9pm because of my new work schedule. When I get home I make my pwo shake which is usually 2scoops of ON Whey, 2 cups of milk, 2tbls of peanut butter and then some fruit. It usually equals out to around 750-850 cal and 75 protein. By the time I get done with that I am full and don't stay up to eat an actuall meal. I have read that people recommend eating about 1 hr after working out but I am usually in bed by and hour or two after. Is it really going affect my bulk by not eating? Should I try to fit in a meal before I go to bed? Thanks
    Eat when you're hungry