Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Craziest thing about the results is your age. **** if I could look like that at 28 I'd be happy. Great work.

JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Closer to 12% than 10% for sure. You guys always underestimate.
    Diet is what separates the Jacked from the Frustrated.

JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by qurs View Post
    Craziest thing about the results is your age. **** if I could look like that at 28 I'd be happy. Great work.
    28-32 is often a man's physical prime, are you implying that 28 is old or something?
    Diet is what separates the Jacked from the Frustrated.

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You just have to apply yourself, son.

Originally Posted by JackedPlusRich View Post
    28-32 is often a man's physical prime, are you implying that 28 is old or something?
    Yup. It's been all downhill since 32.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000) VikingFit is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ademyster View Post
    Great job reaching 11% body fat, and thanks for sharing your results. Based on your results can we assume bone size/density can effect body weight more than a pound or two??
    Bone size/density does vary - people who have been overweight for years or people who do serious weight training - do develop stronger/more dense bones - but I do not think it will affect total body more than 0,5 - 1 pound.

Originally Posted by coynemoney View Post
    Very interesting. Is it typical to get a DEXA scan when donating bone marrow? I was thinking of doing both but if the DEXA scan was free/reduced cost that would be cool. Also lol at Android Fat.
    No - I don´t think it is typical. I could not find a private clinic/hospital that did Dexa Scanss here - but I knew the the hospitals here has new scanners. But we have a public health care system - and can't pay to have dexa scan done. I found a medical research project doing dexa scans - as part of a osteporosis research - and taking bone marrow samples (not really a full bone marrow donation) - so I thought - I will do it and called them. I think it would pretty unethical that people could pay for the dexa scans - to know there BF percentage - by donating bone marrow.

Thanks - I have decided to stay fit as long as I live now. I see many in their 40es and even some in their 50es being increbly fit and welltrained