florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry Losing Fat - skin problem!!!!!!!

I lost 36 pounds in 3 months and my skin on ab. is like ,,harmonic,,.
    will be stretch in time? what should I do?

95 kg before now 79 kg ...I ate keto style, I did bodybuilding, aerobic, bike...etc
    I should buy clothes now
    FLo

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What do you mean by harmonic ? Loose ?

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by florycad View Post
    I lost 36 pounds in 3 months and my skin on ab. is like ,,harmonic,,.
    will be stretch in time? what should I do?

95 kg before now 79 kg ...I ate keto style, I did bodybuilding, aerobic, bike...etc
    I should buy clothes now
    i went from 88kg to 68kg ... loose skin is normal , and should snap back to place over time on low body fat levels.
    well done man just remember u alot better off with a bit of loose skin than being fat and unhealthy so keep it up and give it time

ps: moisturize daily and drink lots of water

izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post
    i went from 88kg to 68kg ... loose skin is normal , and should snap back to place over time on low body fat levels.
    well done man just remember u alot better off with a bit of loose skin than being fat and unhealthy so keep it up and give it time

with moisturize daily u mean use any specific products or just shower and proper intake of water?

florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) florycad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    What do you mean by harmonic ? Loose ?
    Loose , yes
    FLo

Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post

Ok, but what you did in this time?
    I thinking of lifting cream !!!
    A good solution?
    FLo

Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat a lot of lean protein
    One day I hope to be rich enough to afford an aquarium coffee table
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000R7ITUO/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000R7ITUO&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwgiftsfor04-20

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by florycad View Post
    Ok, but what you did in this time?
    I thinking of lifting cream !!!
    A good solution?
    i use skin firming lotion every morning and night on my stomach thats what i mean ... but theres alot of speculation that fish oil, lots of water , vitamin E ,cocoa palm butter and exfoliation helps . i do as much as i can but i guess its a natural process and takes time for the skin to tighten