Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by carcayawarrior View Post
    My question is why would you remain huge into old age and retirement? Why is this shocking that people have other interests in life that occupy themselves beyond always being ON? There are repercussions to always being using, its expensive as hell, and can mess with libido like crazy. Look at Dillett with his wife and tell me why he should have stayed freaky. Accept change in your life.
    Id have thought after being such an impressive physical specimen for so long it would be harder to go skinny. Now im not one of those idiots who thinks bbers should stay huge on through their 60s and 70s, and its obviously their choice, but to go from that to that is pretty drastic. Look at Dorian. Hes got business and family commitments now, and has obviously slacked off on bbing, but hes still a tank. Cormier looks like hes given up altogether.

kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by macmacc View Post
    Fastforward to 7.19
    WTF was THAT???

He got that way from that half ass leg day?

W T F ?

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    WTF was THAT???

He got that way from that half ass leg day?

W T F ?
    yes, pretty sure you'd hold up way better than a seasoned IFBB pro...

W T F ? at your stupidity

Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loastres will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at people who are suprised at pros not being 250lbs shredded monsters anymore ..

plus those "small" pros in these pictures still look like they lift more then 99% on this forum.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DFS View Post
    "professional" bodybuilding (ie professional chemical abuse) is SUCH a joke. If Cormier is now 180 at 5'10" - which seems reasonable from that pic - then he's down 70 lbs from his contest weight, and down 100 lbs from his 'off season' weight. Guess all that 'hard work and genetics > drugs' didn't mean a damn thing...
    I think you are 100% incorrect. In fact, it does show what hard work, genetics and a great diet can do. All the gear in the world does not mean shti without genetics and a good diet. Gear is only as good as your diet and genetics?

Many people are very ignorant when it comes to what it actually takes to be an IFBB pro. I think most, some here, have no fuking clue. I am by no means an expert but I am not stupid enough to think you take some pills, lift some weights and presto!
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow. Some of these shots are eye-opening. It's interesting meeting some of these guys in person after seeing them in the mags so many years ago. Some of them, you'd walk right by on the street and not even give it a thought of who they are. I would've walked right by Frank Zane and a couple others I met this year. Others, you'd recognize immediatly. Ferrigno is still a big guy and Ed Corney looks freakin' fantastic and anyone from the older days would recognize him right off the bat. Jeramey Freeman has a gym right down the road, and at @ 6'2" or whatever he is heightwise (he's tall), he's in GREAT shape and I'd guess @ 260 or so. Ronnie was impressive as hell still also.

gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Even a genetic jackhammer like Chris Cormier does NOT have a physique like magic.

Sure he had an easier time gaining muscle, than average, but the biggest factor for him was good aesthetic structure, that really allowed the muscle to "show".

Him past his prime in age, off all froms of Cell tech, not training that intesne, and not force feeding himself anymore, and what should we expect other than 180 at 5'10"?

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DAMMM thats crazy!

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Chris Cormier on the simpsons

DFS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DFS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    I think you are 100% incorrect. In fact, it does show what hard work, genetics and a great diet can do. All the gear in the world does not mean shti without genetics and a good diet. Gear is only as good as your diet and genetics?

Many people are very ignorant when it comes to what it actually takes to be an IFBB pro. I think most, some here, have no fuking clue. I am by no means an expert but I am not stupid enough to think you take some pills, lift some weights and presto!

Some pics show what hard work, genetics (muscle insertions, shape, symmetry, proportion) and a great diet can do - that pic of Cormier isn't one. That pic only shows what drugs will do: build 'fake' muscle that quickly disappears when the drugs are no longer present.

Of course being an IFBB Pro is more than pills and some sporadic lifting... but not much more. It's certainly not year 'round strict dieting and 3-hour a day, 6-day a week, hit each bodypart with 3 exercises routines. We've seen the 'off-season' pics where these guys bloat 40lbs to 60lbs above their contest weight. Dexter Jackson built and maintained an Olympia-caliber physique working out 1 hour a day, and juicing. Kevin Levrone got back into Olympia-caliber shape - starting from 200lbs - working out and juicing only 4 months a year. What a joke.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7892393&page=1

I never touched 'roids, but my Dad told me he did them for a couple months sometime in the mid-late 60s (dianabol and anavar) . He put on 15-20 lbs of muscle.

I admit natural builders look like crap compared to the fully-drugged freaks, but "hard work and genetics" means NOTHING compared to the effects of drugs. And it's best if none of you guys delude yourselves that it does.

darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000) darscogre is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whats funny to note is that no matter what these guys do it seems we bash them.......Here we are criticizing guys like Cormier, Dillet etc for not still being huge after all these years......but yet then I've seen posts criticizing Gary Strydon for still being ON and not giving it up after all these years. So which is it?? I'll tell you what it is.....its every individuals personal choice what they want to do with their life. Im by no means a professional bodybuilder, but I've been a big guy for a long time (5'10 220 lbs at my biggest), but im 40 years old now, and even though I still enjoy working out very much, I no longer feel the need or desire to make being big my mission in life. Ive lightened the weights I use over the past years and I've enjoyed the results that feeling the muscle work has given me. Im about 200 lbs now, but I feel great and I dont really care or need t be bigger or stronger than the next guy anymore. I think most of these negative comments posted here are by guys in their 20's who still have that meathead complex and they don't realize yet that there is so much more to life than just being huge. They'll figure it out as they get older thou.

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pretty crazy, I saw Chris in 2010 and he was still pretty big
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some pics show what hard work, genetics (muscle insertions, shape, symmetry, proportion) and a great diet can do - that pic of Cormier isn't one. That pic only shows what drugs will do: build 'fake' muscle that quickly disappears when the drugs are no longer present.

Of course being an IFBB Pro is more than pills and some sporadic lifting... but not much more. It's certainly not year 'round strict dieting and 3-hour a day, 6-day a week, hit each bodypart with 3 exercises routines. We've seen the 'off-season' pics where these guys bloat 40lbs to 60lbs above their contest weight. Dexter Jackson built and maintained an Olympia-caliber physique working out 1 hour a day, and juicing. Kevin Levrone got back into Olympia-caliber shape - starting from 200lbs - working out and juicing only 4 months a year. What a joke.

I never touched 'roids, but my Dad told me he did them for a couple months sometime in the mid-late 60s (dianabol and anavar) . He put on 15-20 lbs of muscle.

I admit natural builders look like crap compared to the fully-drugged freaks, but "hard work and genetics" means NOTHING compared to the effects of drugs. And it's best if none of you guys delude yourselves that it does.
    Repped for the truth

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rambo26 View Post
    pretty crazy, I saw Chris in 2010 and he was still pretty big
    damn.. him in 2010

Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT

naturals who will claim that all it takes is gear

users who claim that it takes way more than gear.

seriously guys, whatever helps you sleep at night if all you think it takes is steroids...

gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8cox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

So in other words, you're saying that you're better than people who have taken drugs for bodybuilding?

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol @ 'fake' muscle. If muscle is on your body, you'd bet it'd be real. I understand the analogy trying to be made but it's stupid. Like the time I heard some guy say to his friend that his muscles were 'fake and watery' because they're built from protein shakes. It's quite a crazy transformation Dillett, Cormier, etc make over time, but do you ever stop to think it's perhaps because they've done bodybuilding to death? They probably don't want to eat the same foods and plan their life around their meals and workout sessions, they must have families at this time in their lives. It's not a career anymore to them, they've moved on and have different priorities.

Saying that like I said, you wouldn't think they're the same person given how they used to look.

PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) PsychoticTroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    ITT

naturals who will claim that all it takes is gear

users who claim that it takes way more than gear.

seriously guys, whatever helps you sleep at night if all you think it takes is steroids...
    This ^^
    Why do people who've never used write mountains and mountains of **** about gear usage on this forum? How could you POSSIBLY know if you haven't used yourself? Seriously you're using an anecdote from your dad as evidence? Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) is a methylated oral (alowing it to survive being broken down in the liver) which aromatises, anything that aromatises produces estradiol, however Dbol being methylated produces methylestradiol which is a more potent estrogen and like all estrogens it bloats you up a lot. 20lbs of weight gain in two months means ****, and it certainly doesn't mean 20lbs of lean tissue.

Ben Johnson's entire drug protocol during various years in the mid 80's is listed in Charlie Francis' book Speed Trap. He would cycle 30mgs of Dbol 3 weeks on 3 off he would do that year round. He was 170lbs for most of his career, he lifted three times a week. If it was as easy as you're implying he should have been a monster, he wasn't. Maybe you would make the case that Ben Johson wasn't lifting for bodybuilding and that would be the point wouldn't it?

You don't just take some gear, barely lift, eat ****, and gain lbs and lbs of muscle. Go to any gear related forum and look at some of the dosages some guys are doing, grams and grams of stuff, and then look at their pics. Most of them will and do look like ****, because guess what, it doesn't work the way you imagine it does. I don't even understand why you have the opinions you do, you have no evidence to support the things you're saying, it's basically just rage filled bull****.

By the way when you stop lifting weights natural or not, it dissapears very very quickly. I was 190lbs single digit bodyfat and quit lifting for nearly two years when I was 22, I dropped to a skinny fat 135lbs within six months. Seems my naturaly produced 4-7mgs of testosterone a night did little to maintain my 'real' muscle. How could that be though? Impossible right? Only happens to roid users.....

Originally Posted by PsychoticTroll View Post
    This ^^
    Why do people who've never used write mountains and mountains of **** about gear usage on this forum? How could you POSSIBLY know if you haven't used yourself? Seriously you're using an anecdote from your dad as evidence? Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) is a methylated oral (alowing it to survive being broken down in the liver) which aromatises, anything that aromatises produces estradiol, however Dbol being methylated produces methylestradiol which is a more potent estrogen and like all estrogens it bloats you up a lot. 20lbs of weight gain in two months means ****, and it certainly doesn't mean 20lbs of lean tissue.

Ben Johnson's entire drug protocol during various years in the mid 80's is listed in Charlie Francis' book Speed Trap. He would cycle 30mgs of Dbol 3 weeks on 3 off he would do that year round. He was 170lbs for most of his career, he lifted three times a week. If it was as easy as you're implying he should have been a monster, he wasn't. Maybe you would make the case that Ben Johson wasn't lifting for bodybuilding and that would be the point wouldn't it?

You don't just take some gear, barely lift, eat ****, and gain lbs and lbs of muscle. Go to any gear related forum and look at some of the dosages some guys are doing, grams and grams of stuff, and then look at their pics. Most of them will and do look like ****, because guess what, it doesn't work the way you imagine it does. I don't even understand why you have the opinions you do, you have no evidence to support the things you're saying, it's basically just rage filled bull****.

By the way when you stop lifting weights natural or not, it dissapears very very quickly. I was 190lbs single digit bodyfat and quit lifting for nearly two years when I was 22, I dropped to a skinny fat 135lbs within six months. Seems my naturaly produced 4-7mgs of testosterone a night did little to maintain my 'real' muscle. How could that be though? Impossible right? Only happens to roid users.....
    RIGHT ON!!!

The "natural body" is all you will have with a moderately active lifestyle and eating normal foods. For most people "natural", is skinny fat.

It is NOT natural in any way to consistently go to a gym, training balls to the wall with heavy steel, and the go home eat like its a religion.

You see natural human bodies on the discovery channel. You see them at the local pool in the summer.

The natural human for is ****ing skinny fat.

Bodybuilding is the Antithesis of natural. Weather you do it drug free or not.

skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) skylinenegro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PsychoticTroll View Post
    This ^^

Somehow I feel that if you kept on eating to maintain your muscle during the time you stopped working out you would have held onto it; just saying.

AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnarkyLost is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Click for bigger http://i.imgur.com/QBEv5.jpg

carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) carcayawarrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skylinenegro View Post
    Somehow I feel that if you kept on eating to maintain your muscle during the time you stopped working out you would have held onto it; just saying.
    This isn't true.

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont blame these guys for losing so much muscle after their careers are over. The lifestyle I would think takes its toll. Kind of reminds me of the pics of tom prince when he lost all his weight, but I think that was health issues same with Mustafa? Wouldn't surprise me if chris' transformation was health related either. He was still huge last time I saw of video/pics of him and that was pretty recent.

GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GMan35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whocares/10....

they are done competing and enjoying other aspects of life.....jesus

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how you look when you start bodybuilding is no indication on your genetic potential.

Normal people could be walking around with split biceps and Ronnie Coleman glutes and will never know it until they start lifting.

wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gr8cox View Post
    RIGHT ON!!!

The "natural body" is all you will have with a moderately active lifestyle and eating normal foods. For most people "natural", is skinny fat.

It is NOT natural in any way to consistently go to a gym, training balls to the wall with heavy steel, and the go home eat like its a religion.

You see natural human bodies on the discovery channel. You see them at the local pool in the summer.

The natural human for is ****ing skinny fat.

Bodybuilding is the Antithesis of natural. Weather you do it drug free or not.
    i depends on what you call skinny fat.Natural Human body in its youth its defenitely not skinny-fat.Nowadays human body in its youth is skinny fat.
    I agree that bodybuilding isnt natural though!!
    "The art of living well and the art of dying well are one."
    —Επίκουρος (Epicurus )

)))))))))Wolfpilp enjoys interacting with brahs all over the world(((((((((

Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can understand if you stopped competing and lost little muscles and get lower dosages of celtech it will effect you.. but I can't understand how Cormier and others lose all the muscles entirely!! this is WRONG they should maintain some decent mass ( not gonna say the same mass but atleast something that makes them look good ) look at Nasser and DJ they still look huge.

Last edited by Terminator84; 11-11-2012 at 04:17 AM.

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "professional" bodybuilding (ie professional chemical abuse) is SUCH a joke. If Cormier is now 180 at 5'10" - which seems reasonable from that pic - then he's down 70 lbs from his contest weight, and down 100 lbs from his 'off season' weight. Guess all that 'hard work and genetics > drugs' didn't mean a damn thing...
    If pro bodybuilding is such a joke... Then you are on this forum why? How does that reflect pro bodybuilding anyways? Is he an active pro? Nope, hes retired. See your probably dont realize this, but when you are huge, daily activities become a struggle. Its hard to sleep, its hard to wipe your ass when your pumped during a workout, its hard to be on top of your girlfriend for a long time, you have trouble checking your blind spots driving, holding the phone up to your ear hurts, you have trouble styling your hair, ect. So when you retire (cease to work) you have no reason to be walking around in discomfort, continuing to take the amount of drugs you have been, stressing your joints, and eating enough calories to feed 3 people. But to me thats just logical. But your logic is hazed by the fact that your probably here just to start ****, since your first statment was "pro bodybuildings a joke", and you are in the IFFB PRO BODYBUILDING section of the forum.

See you probably workout (if you do, I dont know..) to impress other people, to make up for some other flaw, to get girls, to intimidate others... Competitive bodybuilders are driven by competition, sure other factors contribute to what bodybuilders do, but if you have ever competed, you know how addictive and satisfying it can be. I personally wouldnt be walking around at a hair under 270 right now if my goal wasnt to turn pro. Id have no reason to.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Just found one...
    HOLY Hell!!!
    Lol I saw him at my gym a few months back. Routine was walk on the treadmill for about 30 minutes, sit on the bike for 25 not doing anything just talking on phone. Looked bigger than in this pic, but you would never guess he was one of the biggest freaks ever.

Originally Posted by SmarterChild View Post
    from what ive read dillet responded to drugs better than anyone ever
    I heard from somoene who knew him that he abused drugs. Thats why he had health issues apparently. I also heard that he was pretty dumb lol.