shawneedawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What diet help the best?????

Hi im new to this. I really need to lose 30lbs, and I go to college and have two kids so i'm very busy. I do go to the gym but now that i started school its really hard to make it there even 2 days week. I'm looking to try a diet pill, but don't really know what will work. I have been looking into Tropical Burner, it says you can lose 15lbs in 15days; not sure if they really work. so anyways any advise would help. i know the whole routine about diet and exercise are the best ways to lose weight, but diets don't work if you don't have time to eat right. Well anyways thanks for your help in advance.

catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50) catskills will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The diet you create yourself that works for you based on the principles in this thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703921

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shawneedawn View Post
    Hi im new to this. I really need to lose 30lbs, and I go to college and have two kids so i'm very busy. I do go to the gym but now that i started school its really hard to make it there even 2 days week. I'm looking to try a diet pill, but don't really know what will work. I have been looking into Tropical Burner, it says you can lose 15lbs in 15days; not sure if they really work. so anyways any advise would help. i know the whole routine about diet and exercise are the best ways to lose weight, but diets don't work if you don't have time to eat right. Well anyways thanks for your help in advance.
    Losing weight comes down to getting yourself in the proper deficit with your calories.

Catskills provided you the link...that's really all you need.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

shawneedawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Losing weight comes down to getting yourself in the proper deficit with your calories.

Catskills provided you the link...that's really all you need.
    if i had time to count my calories then i would be fine but i dont even have time to eat most days. i usually have time to eat a fast sandwich and a small dinner. maybe a few crackers in between. Im very busy and lose time and by the end of the day realize i didnt really eat lol and i have two dietitians all they do is tell me to eat more and dont count calories. well because i dont eat much im gaining weight i need something to get my weight off aka Diet pill. but thank you for your help if i ever slow down ill check it out

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if i had time to count my calories then i would be fine but i dont even have time to eat most days. i usually have time to eat a fast sandwich and a small dinner. maybe a few crackers in between. Im very busy and lose time and by the end of the day realize i didnt really eat lol and i have two dietitians all they do is tell me to eat more and dont count calories. well because i dont eat much im gaining weight i need something to get my weight off aka Diet pill. but thank you for your help if i ever slow down ill check it out
    if you have time to post on internet message boards and research fat burners, you have time to set up an online calorie calculator account and count calories

you're not gaining weight because you don't eat much. you're gaining weight because you eat more than you burn. if you don't get your diet in check - ie understand how much you're actually eating and how much you need to eat in order to lose fat and keep track of your calorie intake - all your other efforts are a waste of time that you don't have in the first place.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A diet pill is not going to make you lose weight. If you look at the fine print it will say something along the lines of "results typical when product is taken in conjunction with a diet and exercise plan" Most will help suppress your appetite which often makes it easier to stay on a diet but if your issue is not eating than a diet pill is not going to help you.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well because i dont eat much im gaining weight i need something to get my weight off aka Diet pill. but thank you for your help if i ever slow down ill check it out
    Sorry, it doesn't work this way at all. If you were in a deficit, you'd be losing not gaining.

A diet pill doesn't fix anything. When you don't track your calories properly, don't expect results...it's that simple.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're using this board the same way you expect to lose weight; with a quick fix.
    NO ONE (of any repute) on this board is going to tell you any diet pill is the answer to your weight woes. You'd gain a lot more knowledge if you used the search function, or read through some of the very informative threads that long-time members have taken the time to accumulate in the various sections of the Female forum.
    Learning about weight loss, like fat loss itself, takes effort, not a quick fix.
    You get out of life what you put into it. -R.J.Sr.

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You need to make time. Prioritize what is important to you. There is no quick fix. If you can make time for the internet you can make time for some exercise or calorie counting/meal planning. If you took an hour or 2 on a sunday you could make all your meals for the week - that's a lot of time saved which you could spend with the kids or have to yourself. You've also counted all your calories for the week by pre-planning. Yes you'll need to be organised and disciplined but that's what weight loss is all about - discipline.

moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wakechica View Post
    You need to make time. Prioritize what is important to you. There is no quick fix. If you can make time for the internet you can make time for some exercise or calorie counting/meal planning. If you took an hour or 2 on a sunday you could make all your meals for the week - that's a lot of time saved which you could spend with the kids or have to yourself. You've also counted all your calories for the week by pre-planning. Yes you'll need to be organised and disciplined but that's what weight loss is all about - discipline.
    Agreed. If you haven't got much time then you aren't going out for fancy dinners and counting calories from all different types of meals. If you cook in batches and eat the same meals regularly then counting becomes easier. Work out the macros few your few key meals or set up a weekly diet plan and then you won't have to count daily.

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Curious why you see two dieticians?

If you want it bad enough, you will find the time to get it done instead of excuses. Like others said, there are no quick fixes - you need to get your diet and training in check. There will be a bit of a learning curve in the beginning, but once you get used to tracking and preparing stuff ahead of time, it becomes second nature. Work out and prepare foods on the weekends, the night before, etc.

There are a ton of us here who have very busy lives. I myself am a single mom of two with no help (other than those I would have to pay...) who works full time, goes to college, and commutes at least 3 hours a day. I have had to learn how to schedule things well in advance like preparing particular foods (for myself and kids), planning out training progression between PL meets, etc. This means that I have to sacrifice other things that are not as much a priority to me - I don't watch TV, use ******** or other time-wasters, and limit my social engagements to few and far between. There are many others on here far busier than I who still manage to devote the appropriate resources to training and nutrition.

Find the routine that works best for you, do some trial and error to perfect it, and stick with it for the long term. You will find your previous "reasons" you "couldn't" do it before to be just what they are - excuses.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu