AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50)

exertion headache and working out

a couple of days ago i was diagnosed with benign exertion headaches and for the past week i have been unable to lift any weights. Yesterday i started doing pushups and i realized that i did not feel any head pain. For the next couple of weeks i am planning to go on routine that involves only body weight workouts. i am currently bulking and i dont want to lose any strength or mass. any advice?

Registered User stevenmurray198's Avatar
    stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I went through this a couple months ago. It took me about 3 weeks to completely dissapear. I couldnt quit fappin, I think that's why it took me so long to get over it.

I would agree to keep it at pushups and lunges for another week or so.

AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stevenmurray198 View Post
    I went through this a couple months ago. It took me about 3 weeks to completely dissapear. I couldnt quit fappin, I think that's why it took me so long to get over it.

I would agree to keep it at pushups and lunges for another week or so.
    hahahahah thats pretty funny.. i was thinking about doing massive amounts of reps. like around 500-700 pushups, and around 1000 body squats w/ lunges and calf raises

L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    did you get pain in the back of your head????? if so, i had the same thing. I read somewhere that if you dont warm up enough and get blood flowing throughout your whole body then it will all rush to the back of your head. Now i do a few minutes of cardio before my workout and havent had a problem since
    "The body achieves what the mind believes."

"Normality is what the weak call living, I call it death."

"Suffer the pain of discipline now or suffer the pain of regret later."

“To succeed you must first improve, to improve you must first practice, to practice you must first learn, and to learn you must first fail.”

"A goal without a plan is a wish."

Originally Posted by L4ctose View Post
    did you get pain in the back of your head????? if so, i had the same thing. I read somewhere that if you dont warm up enough and get blood flowing throughout your whole body then it will all rush to the back of your head. Now i do a few minutes of cardio before my workout and havent had a problem since
    Its on the sides of my head.. im going to try and see if that helps anything

LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LizamasLlama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I went to my doctor for these he told me to take aleve for a week and not lift. Did this and was fine when I went back the next week. I'd say start taking aleve twice a day and take a week or two off and you'll be fine

Registered User stevenmurray198's Avatar
    stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    mine happened doing tricep extention while holding my breath

L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AHol View Post
    Its on the sides of my head.. im going to try and see if that helps anything
    really focus on over exaggerating your breathing too
    "The body achieves what the mind believes."

"Normality is what the weak call living, I call it death."

"Suffer the pain of discipline now or suffer the pain of regret later."

“To succeed you must first improve, to improve you must first practice, to practice you must first learn, and to learn you must first fail.”

"A goal without a plan is a wish."