Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll never understand how some guys are so bad at texting women. That is the one chance you have to wait and think about your response. It shouldn't be that hard
    I am going to die under a heavy barbell one day and it's going to be f*cking awesome--HamburgerTrain

()---() York Barbell Club #36 ()---()
    ***Knee Dragger Unite***
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by andymma View Post
    best advice ive heard on the misc. its true i was trying to be witty and make her pants wet and i know im not good at it. but im really good at being direct and honest when i like a girl. not too much to the point where i sound like a creeper. but when i do that i feel like ive put myself in a situation where the girl is in charge.

example after meeting a new girl IRL and being flirty and intentions are obvious:

me: hey what are you doing tonight? i thought we could go out for dinner or drinks.
    her: yahh!! that sounds fun
    me: ok cool ill text you tmrw abt plans

tomorrow=no answer

one in particular, we talk at bars all the time when i go out. we hit it off. i hint that im into her. suggest we hang out. i text to make plans. she says yes and that im so sweet. completely blows me off.

wtf is up with bishes
    Bro in regards to you're real life with hitting it off and things seeming to go well at a bar or whatever, then the next day no answer/blown off...there is a method to fix that. you might want to pickup something called Stealth Attraction...it's one of those PUA (pickup artist) videos, but it may help. What it says is when you're out and things go well, you get a girls number and may have even made out with her. it's easy to kiss girls and get numbers leave a girl on a sexual high point and that's her interaction with her, but when you re-engage with her the next day by phone text when she's not drinking, it's the day time and she's not feeling sexual, she's likely not going to see you again. what you need to do is build up a memory of a conversation that connects from something called future dates. ask questions and make plans that night, it'll put plans in her head (may not be applicable in your situation, but the idea is...).....questions like

you: When I was younger I liked to go to the park and feed the ducks..i was there today
    her: oh i loved doing that haven't done that in ages!
    you: ya i'll tell you what, next day when it's sunny we'll go to the park and feed the ducks how does that sound?
    her: that'd be awesome!

this is a *******ry example, but the idea is to do that...talk about food places, places for drinks, etc...say you both are gonna go there. set it up as a plan immediately. you do this like 5-10 times, and if you've done it successfully, you've created a relationship in her head

you don't actually have to do this stuff, but she's thinking about this stuff and imaging it that night..it's done casually and putting it in her head...creating something that's gonna last. you said you texted the girls to make plans, but the plans should have already been made and agreed by her. you said "I'll text you tomorrow about plans"...you should've said "I'm picking you up at 7" That will increase your chances of the future date...

Cliffs:
    Make plans and have them agreed to immediately instead of figuring it out later. Be direct.

In regards to your texts, I noticed she doesn't ask you sht about your day. and you even bragged about a tv you got. Leaves nothing to the imagination. A dude bought her a car, so you are already just friends with her. Forget this chick...best advice is use her to get other girls if you can.

moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) moviebrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lates85 View Post
    Bro in regards to you're real life with hitting it off and things seeming to go well at a bar or whatever, then the next day no answer/blown off...there is a method to fix that. you might want to pickup something called Stealth Attraction...it's one of those PUA (pickup artist) videos, but it may help. What it says is when you're out and things go well, you get a girls number and may have even made out with her, it's easy to kiss girls and get numbers leave a girl on a sexual high point and that's her interaction with her, you re-engage with her the next day by phone text when she's not drinking, it's the day time, she's not feeling sexual, she's likely not going to see you again. you need to do is back build up a memory of a conversation that connects from something called future dates. ask questions and make plans that night, it'll put plans in her head (may not be applicable in your situation, but the idea is...).....questions like

you: When I was younger I liked to go to the park and feed the ducks..i was there today
    you: ya i'll tell you what, next day when it's sunny we'll go to the park and feed the ducks how does that sound?

this is a *******ry example, but the idea is to do that...talk about food places, places for drinks, etc...say you both are gonna go there. set it up as a plan immediately. you do this like 5-10 times, and if you've done it successfully, you've created a relationship in her head

you don't actually have to do this stuff, but she's thinking about this stuff and imaging it that night..it's done casually and putting it in her head...creating something that's gonna last. you said you texted the girls to make plans, but the plans should have already been made and agreed by her. you said "I'll text you tomorrow about plans"...you should've said "I'm picking you up at 7" That will increase your chances of the future date...

Cliffs:
    Make plans and have them agreed to immediately instead of figuring it out later. Be direct.

In regards to your texts, I noticed she doesn't ask you sht about your day. and you even bragged about a tv you got. Leaves nothing to the imagination. A dude bought her a car, so you are already just friends with her. Forget this chick...best advice is use her to get other girls if you can.
    I can confirm this method. Girlfriended last chick I used this on and she even said the confidence was ten times hotter than she was used to.

strangerswrath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strangerswrath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strangerswrath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strangerswrath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strangerswrath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strangerswrath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strangerswrath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strangerswrath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strangerswrath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strangerswrath is a jewel in the rough. (+500) strangerswrath is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    should of gone with
    you may be able to perform mouth to mouth but can you do ass to mouth, oh bet you cant. you real scurred now. let's put them skills to the test. coming over now.

talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Way to keep it original op...Jeez
    Hate hate.
    ***VIKING CREW***
    Mod negs: 4.

lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it's over bro, that was fuking terrible.

lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lisledufontaine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    basically after reading this thread OP you're basically like their friend's sweet little brother who has a crush on them, sorry bro but you're fuking terrible with them. you're just the pesky sweet cute little brother who is 5'10

MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MoeBettuh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm about to go train, lmao

Tapoutcompressionshirt.jpg

br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000) br0_r0gan is just really nice. (+1000)
    GROCE

anterior pelvic tilt/10, would not even look at twice
    "One guy tries to xray my biceps, see how deep these diamond cuts go, problem is the pussy assed xrays cant pass through my fibras"

8========D ~ ~~~ ~~ I rape back

Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000) Impudent is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dat bitch look like sophie dee *****

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong 6/10 thinking shes the most beautiful woman on earth. get outta there son...plenty of better looking options with alot less grief.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lates85 View Post
    Bro in regards to you're real life with hitting it off and things seeming to go well at a bar or whatever, then the next day no answer/blown off...there is a method to fix that. you might want to pickup something called Stealth Attraction...it's one of those PUA (pickup artist) videos, but it may help. What it says is when you're out and things go well, you get a girls number and may have even made out with her. it's easy to kiss girls and get numbers leave a girl on a sexual high point and that's her interaction with her, but when you re-engage with her the next day by phone text when she's not drinking, it's the day time and she's not feeling sexual, she's likely not going to see you again. what you need to do is build up a memory of a conversation that connects from something called future dates. ask questions and make plans that night, it'll put plans in her head (may not be applicable in your situation, but the idea is...).....questions like

Cliffs:

Lmao this is called an assumptive close in sales. I will say that it works on both women and in sales...interesting take on it.

Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zenkei18 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    andy, that really queases my stomach.
    TATERTOTSTATERTOTSTATERTOTSTATERTOTSTATERTOTStatertotstatertots

*288 crew*
    *Actuary brah*

Actuary exams passed:
    P FM

cchar042 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cchar042 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cchar042 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cchar042 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cchar042 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cchar042 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cchar042 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cchar042 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cchar042 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cchar042 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cchar042 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's yucky Andy.
    ★ cVc ★ 15R ★ OIF - OEF ★

Red Sox - Patriots - Celtics - Friars

xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jesus ****ing christ OP, if you don't start spelling out words like an adult instead of abbreviating "tomorrow" as "tmrw" like a *******y 16 year old I'm going to rage so fukking hard I swear.

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The texting wasn't THAT bad (it was still bad, but I've seen worse)

She's just not interested. If she was, she would have played along with your lame texts.

Hit 'em with a freezepop! Bseic's Avatar
    Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bseic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would have thought she was 'me' and you were 'her' had you not labelled it.

Stop with the smileys you *******. The only smiley that's OK is a wink face used extremely sparingly.
    "A man should not leave this earth with unfinished business. He should live each day as if it was a pre-flight check. He should ask each morning, am I prepared to lift-off?"

Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cringeworthy text convo, ignore her for a few days and move on to another chick.

bodybuilderjn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilderjn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilderjn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilderjn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilderjn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilderjn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilderjn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilderjn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilderjn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilderjn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilderjn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    andy is a *******
    Stand Up To Wipe Crew

shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shono is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by impudent View Post
    dat bitch look like sophie dee *****
    thisss loool

Train1nsane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Train1nsane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Train1nsane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Train1nsane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Train1nsane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Train1nsane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Train1nsane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Train1nsane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Train1nsane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Train1nsane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Train1nsane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by baraaa View Post
    On the misc:
    Successfully picking up bish = WOW CHEEKY KUNT AWESOME GAME
    Failure = OMG YOUR GAME IS CRINGE WORTHY
    Are you stupid? Lol that doesn't only apply on the misc, that is pretty much how it works in real life. For the average guy, if you have game, you will score. If you don't...well then you get the conversation posted in the OP.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep."

- Robert Frost

TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000) TheUsual is just really nice. (+1000)
    Even at the age of 16, I didn't fcuk up that bad

On to the next one "Andy"

PzMyers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PzMyers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PzMyers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PzMyers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PzMyers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PzMyers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PzMyers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PzMyers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PzMyers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PzMyers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PzMyers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Train1nsane View Post
    Are you stupid? Lol that doesn't only apply on the misc, that is pretty much how it works in real life. For the average guy, if you have game, you will score. If you don't...well then you get the conversation posted in the OP.
    Unless people can't predict in advance which text game will get hem dat vaj, the opinions are useless.
    Also, there are a lot of different opinions on what a good text game is, so i'm guessing most people don't have a clue

gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    annnddddd its gone
    Sooo I wrote my own book. Check it out via the link below!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/The_Book_of_Gainz

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No beta bro no beta
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000) Lates85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Andy, that is gross will be a household phrase one day. It'll be up there with good job Dave man and no thanks Jeff. If you see "Atig" it will also mean it the way gjdm does.

k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Andy, you'd probably be better off if you tried going after that guy in the hat behind her.
    3k errday

Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    andy the kid that watches movies

Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaykayy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh my....

Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000) Romanus122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you've already killed it unless you say someone else was texting her on your phone and you start afresh.

That was literally...so bad
    "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds" (Romanus 12:2)
    5'10" - Gods among Manlets
    Quest to 2K!