Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by andymma View Post
    one in particular, we talk at bars all the time when i go out. we hit it off. i hint that im into her. suggest we hang out. i text to make plans. she says yes and that im so sweet. completely blows me off.

wtf is up with bishes
    Sounds like they are losing interest once you showed them you are into them. I think you are giving up too much brah. You got to avoid looking like you are chasing them.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She's giving you no signs. Disregard

Dw - this is how alpha females treat any guys who aren't like their father (srs), not a reflection on you. Step back your texting though.

Alpha female = bish. I once had a gf start out like this - took MONTHS of long game, not worth it. Ended up having intimacy issues and a ton of insecurities.
    RE-BULK MILESTONES: (2012 injuries = -30lbs from 170)
    23/12-29/1 Noob gains/Muscle Memory
    2/2 Stalling/Grinding Lifts
    10/2 Switching to bulking diet
    25/2 Scheduled deload week
    11/3 Mom asks if I'm on sauce (@167lbs lolwat?)
    :::::::::::::::::::::
    The Mirin' (180lbs)
    ^Target: June 1st

DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000)
    normally i wouldnt be asking misc how to text a bish but im not very clever and witty as some of you

this bish is best friends with an ex gf of mine.. broke up years ago so shes fair game. we been pretty flirty for years but nothing ever happened. she's told me she been mirin' my body and we recently did leg day together(she squats more than most you ****s)

she started giving me signals to hit on her so i start making light physical contact and started to increase the flirty sexual talk. the problem is.. shes the definition of an alpha female. she runs **** with her friends, has a "im better than you attitude" and controls beta dudes on a daily basis (had a beta dude buy her a car and then he took it back when she wouldnt date him LOL)

text convo went like this the other day

me: are you lifting tonight?
    her: pretty soon at like 1
    me: im gonna go early tonight too.. i bought a 60 inch tv for my room yesterday so im gonna watch movies tonight :P r u working tonight?
    her: yes at 3, both jobs
    me: whats your second job again?
    her: lifeguard
    me: remember that time you almost let me drown at the lake?
    her: Lol i would never let anyone drown
    me: someone is probably drowing while you text on the job
    her: Im not a lifeguard im a head guard so i dont watch the patrons lol
    me: so if i drowned ud be the one to give me CPR? Yikes..
    her: oh hush im good at my job
    me: i dont doubt that.. but i dont know about your mouth to mouth skills
    her: andy that is gross stop talking about CPR
    me: lol no fun.. alright im abt to go train.. later
    her: Literally 500 people have said the same exact CPR lines

decided not to answer, went to the gym and trained grappling and cardio

3.5 hrs later

me: ok ill come up with some original content and get back with you

Misc, what do?

pics

[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/andymma/nastynat.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/andymma/nastynat2.jpg[IMG]

Hahahaha.... holy cringe batman your text game sucks d*ck... not only that but she sounds boring as hell too which makes everything worse. You are being played by a bish who shows no signs of any personality or a sense of humor, and she's also a 5/10 at best..... you need to re-evaluate your life bro.

I knew immediately after reading "we been pretty flirty for years but nothing ever happened" that your FRIENDZONE'D level = 9000

Controls beta dudes on a daily basis? That's YOU son. She will not give you anything that you want, she's not even trying to be fun to talk to, yet you are thinking about her, seeking advice for her, waiting for her texts, and desperately hoping to get laid. Stop being a *******. I used to convince myself the same thing that you are saying when I was beta as fuark.. "maybe she's just acting uninterested because she's playing hard to get", but that is hardly ever the case. She is clearly not into you dude. If you ever did have a chance you lost it by being a pussy and not acting fast. Ditch her and move on
    ★★★★★★ dafar

Superior Posting Genetics berealman's Avatar
    berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500) berealman is not very helpful. (-500)
    "(NO BETA)"

- Opens a thread about what to text a girl, couldn't be more needy than that

beast delts, chicken legs

SlimGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimGunz is a name known to all. (+5000) SlimGunz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Das It Mane

DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DustyC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by acquadiice View Post
    u dun goofed op...
    def didnt seem intrested =/
    P28 Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148598423&p=957584223#post957584223

Oberst General MuskelDiv. Mesah's Avatar
    Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500) Mesah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    She's giving you no signs. Disregard

Dw - this is how alpha females treat any guys who aren't like their father (srs), not a reflection on you. Step back your texting though.

Alpha female = bish. I once had a gf start out like this - took MONTHS of long game, not worth it. Ended up having intimacy issues and a ton of insecurities.
    all this alpha chit is bro science.

If you dont get a girl, she doesnt likes you.

If you dont get any girls, ask yourself/others what is wrong with you and change that

If you want that girl is mirin you: get a nice body and care about your aesthetics

If you want that srs 90% of the girls wanna hook up with you: get money.

easy like that.

I just talk to them like to my friends: hey how r you / lets do something / talk and make jokes with her / touch her / date again / do it again / get her.

If she says: oh i dont have time -> oh okay no problem, maybe next time.

You dont need routines or any **** alpha chit attitude to get laid. Your grandfather doesnt needed it and some stone dudes doesnt needed it. you have it already in you = be yourself.

And if OP just be himself, he wouldnt say "sorry about that" because he said nothing wrong, he just tried to talk a little dirty. nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by Mesah; 11-09-2012 at 09:36 AM.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DesireToGrow View Post
    You're 24? holy **** you sound like a horny 16 yr old.

welcome to the hall of cringe.
    This. Absolutely no reason to "text" secual ****.

So horrible
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Naythh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naythh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naythh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naythh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naythh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naythh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naythh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naythh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naythh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naythh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Naythh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude she is either not interested in you from the looks of those texts or she is too busy/tired and cannot be bothered talking to you in depth right now. Text her on a day she isn't so busy, maybe she'll be more interested and playful. If shes not then take the hint and find another girl.
    That is my advice, take it or leave it.
    Stand up to the easily corrupted minds among us and say I will rise above what is expected of me and find my own fate. I will take my own path, this destiny is mine. I am my own master.

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should either text her the archeologist line for lulz and she might actually think you're creative, or don't text her again, she was brutally short with you.

RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wanna have a talk with you last night my daughter was on ******** and she was talking to you and you were saying shiet to her that i dont fukin like and i dont want you fukin doing that anymore,you know im fukin pissed off, because i find out its fukin u talking to her dirty, i mean i dont want to fukin tear ur throat out and sht down ur neck. ill fukin cut u up and dump u in the everglades. don't fukin do it again, i dont want u talking to my daughter on the fukin ******** im not fukin around

FatAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatAlpha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Andy That is Gross

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol... at least you took matters into your own hands. you phucked it up for yourself before you could have let the misc phuck it up for you. infact. you probably did a better job obliterating your chances than the misc would have done

OtisAllanGlzbrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OtisAllanGlzbrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OtisAllanGlzbrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OtisAllanGlzbrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OtisAllanGlzbrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OtisAllanGlzbrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OtisAllanGlzbrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OtisAllanGlzbrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OtisAllanGlzbrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OtisAllanGlzbrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OtisAllanGlzbrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    me: are you lifting tonight?
    her: pretty soon at like 1
    me: im gonna go early tonight too.. i bought a 60 inch tv for my room yesterday so im gonna watch movies tonight :P r u working tonight?
    her: yes at 3, both jobs
    me: whats your second job again?
    her: lifeguard
    me: remember that time you almost let me drown at the lake?
    her: Lol i would never let anyone drown
    me: someone is probably drowing while you text on the job
    her: Im not a lifeguard im a head guard so i dont watch the patrons lol
    me: so if i drowned ud be the one to give me CPR? Yikes..
    her: oh hush im good at my job
    me: i dont doubt that.. but i dont know about your mouth to mouth skills
    her: andy that is gross stop talking about CPR
    me: lol no fun.. alright im abt to go train.. later
    her: Literally 500 people have said the same exact CPR lines
    Wow, OP. I can see this blatant failure and I'm not even good with women!

(1) Notice how her answers are all unenthusiastic, short, to-the-point. If a girl is into you, there will be some sort of embellishment in her texts, like exclamation marks or extra letters ("heyyyyy") or smiley faces or a lot of "haha".
    (2) Said the idea of giving you CPR would be "gross." If a girl is into you, she'll respond positively to your sexual flirting even through texts. If she was into you, she would've said something like "haha my mouth-to-mouth skills are pretty good I think."
    (3) You initiated the text convo. Never do that unless you're drunk and trying to attempt a booty call. Initiating text convos just to engage in pointless banter is lame.

Let this be a learning experience.

brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is true. if i smashed or she was more flirty id be king right now.

i honestly think she is acting uninterested to play hard to get. i remember her telling me a long time ago that girls like it when guys play hard to get so im sure it works both ways. she thinks if she plays hard to get ill be more interested (hence why im posting to misc)

or she was having a bad day.

or shes just interested in me as a friend and was grossed out by me hitting on her. but she told me i have an attractive body and we have a flirty history. STRONG MIXED SIGNALS FROM THIS BISH
    Sounds like youre reading too much into it. If shes truly alpha and she was interested in you I think she would just straight up tell you. Either way I think you should just move on and do your own thing. If she really likes you, she'll seek you out.

ilocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ilocke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DafarheezyRises View Post
    I knew immediately after reading "we been pretty flirty for years but nothing ever happened" that your FRIENDZONE'D level = 9000

Controls beta dudes on a daily basis? That's YOU son. She will not give you anything that you want, she's not even trying to be fun to talk to, yet you are thinking about her, seeking advice for her, waiting for her texts, and desperately hoping to get laid. Stop being a *******. I used to convince myself the same thing that you are saying when I was beta as fuark.. "maybe she's just acting uninterested because she's playing hard to get", but that is hardly ever the case. She is clearly not into you dude.
    This.

Originally Posted by OtisAllanGlzbrk View Post
    (1) Notice how her answers are all unenthusiastic, short, to-the-point. If a girl is into you, there will be some sort of embellishment excitement(?) in her texts, like exclamation marks or extra letters ("heyyyyy") or smiley faces or a lot of "haha".
    (2) Said the idea of giving you CPR would be "gross." If a girl is into you, she'll respond positively to your sexual flirting even through texts. If she was into you, she would've said something like "haha my mouth-to-mouth skills are pretty good I think."
    This.

Originally Posted by FatAlpha View Post
    Andy That is Gross
    And this.

I'm not calling you beta, OP. I'm saying the group of men she "controls" or puts in that category includes you. The good news is you didn't screw up, because you never had a chance. She does not seem interested at all.

FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FGCHENG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP please abort, and start over with another chick

andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OtisAllanGlzbrk View Post
    Wow, OP. I can see this blatant failure and I'm not even good with women!

(1) Notice how her answers are all unenthusiastic, short, to-the-point. If a girl is into you, there will be some sort of embellishment in her texts, like exclamation marks or extra letters ("heyyyyy") or smiley faces or a lot of "haha".
    (3) You initiated the text convo. Never do that unless you're drunk and trying to attempt a booty call. Initiating text convos just to engage in pointless banter is lame.

Let this be a learning experience.
    yes everything you are saying makes sense. she is showing no signs of interest in my attempt to be flirty. i understand that but she gave me different signals in person. maybe i misinterpreted her friendliness as an invitation to persue.

Originally Posted by brahdawg View Post
    Sounds like youre reading too much into it. If shes truly alpha and she was interested in you I think she would just straight up tell you. Either way I think you should just move on and do your own thing. If she really likes you, she'll seek you out.
    yeah im gonna do my own thing and when i see her at the gym ill just act like nothing happened and show her idgaf and that she's missing out

theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000) theyseeme is just really nice. (+1000)
    " controls beta dudes on a daily basis "

what do you think we're thinking, op?

you are her gym bitch

you probably replace the weights on the racks and put them on for her at the next station, right?

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Synthetis View Post
    hit her with: Instead of being a life guard, you should be an archeologist. (continue with the rest of the line)
    Only this can rectify the situation.

What you wrote made me cringe bro srs

CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can straight up tell OP is the next beta ******* victim lol OP ........................................ Plis GO
    Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules, and father of aesthetics

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**
    Look up my thread "Miscers in NY"

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***
    ***Misc Photography Crew***

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From the tone of her responses, I deduce that she would actually let you drown if she saw you in trouble.

move on.

andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50) andymma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theyseeme View Post
    " controls beta dudes on a daily basis "

what do you think we're thinking, op?

you are her gym bitch

you probably replace the weights on the racks and put them on for her at the next station, right?
    false. she racks her side of the weights and i rack my side like any other workout partner would do

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    false. she racks her side of the weights and i rack my side like any other workout partner would do
    Andy don't be gross
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copypast0r is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "God gave you the shoes to fit you, so put 'em on and wear 'em"

++ Positive Crew ++
    *Colombian Misc Crew*
    52 books in 52 weeks crew
    MISC Approaches/Pick-Up Crew (Beginner)

mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000) mcbrainlegend is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is true. if i smashed or she was more flirty id be king right now.

i honestly think she is acting uninterested to play hard to get. i remember her telling me a long time ago that girls like it when guys play hard to get so im sure it works both ways. she thinks if she plays hard to get ill be more interested (hence why im posting to misc)

or she was having a bad day.

or shes just interested in me as a friend and was grossed out by me hitting on her. but she told me i have an attractive body and we have a flirty history. STRONG MIXED SIGNALS FROM THIS BISH
    delusional

12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 12ccopeland has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you get with the one of the left *******

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    andy that is gross
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

PermanentGuest is not very helpful. (-500) PermanentGuest is not very helpful. (-500) PermanentGuest is not very helpful. (-500) PermanentGuest is not very helpful. (-500) PermanentGuest is not very helpful. (-500) PermanentGuest is not very helpful. (-500) PermanentGuest is not very helpful. (-500) PermanentGuest is not very helpful. (-500) PermanentGuest is not very helpful. (-500) PermanentGuest is not very helpful. (-500) PermanentGuest is not very helpful. (-500)
    That was bad. You should be the one with the one word answers, not her.

Hell, you shouldn't be texting her when she's showing 0 interest like that.

Read This If You're Gay AlliWantisLulz's Avatar
    AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She's pretty

But Andy that is gross
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-
    -Cecilia Rospigliosi crew-