Registered User StrictConqueror's Avatar
    StrictConqueror has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Glutamine Powder and BCAA

Hello,

- I'm 25 and new to bodybuilding (2 months). I take (daily) 15 to 18 eggs, 8 to 10 bananas, 6 glasses of milk beside breakfast, launch and dinner. Now I am trying Glutamine and BCAA for the first time but I'm not sure how, when and how much to take. Can you kindly guide me?

- My weight is 70 KG (154 lbs). I've added 12 KG to my weight in 2 months and my body started to get in good shape. Will adding glutamine and BCAA help increasing my muscle volume at all or should I continue the natural diet?

Thank you.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's nothing un-natural about BCAAs, they make up protein. Glutamine is worthless to supplement. If you're bulking and eating plenty of whole protein sources and even using protein powder there's no need for you to supplement with BCAAs. Save your money.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Hello rhadam,

I don't have any protein powder mainly because of the taste and smell. At first I like them but later they make me go crazy. Is there any protein powder without taste and smell?

By the way I still don't know the correct way of taking BCAA and Glutamine.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StrictConqueror View Post
    Hello rhadam,

I don't have any protein powder mainly because of the taste and smell. At first I like them but later they make me go crazy. Is there any protein powder without taste and smell?

By the way I still don't know the correct way of taking BCAA and Glutamine.
    If you don't like protein powder, then just get all your protein from whole foods (steak, chicken, fish, nuts, bread, etc).

I already said that glutamine is not necessary to use. I also said if you're trying to lose weight, BCAA supplementation can sometimes be useful. If trying to gain weight, it will not do much for you.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

OUCH! I thought glutamine and BCAA help develop and building muscles. Well, I guess I was wrong.
    Thanks a lot rhadam, I'll follow your advise.