Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Gamma Labs G Fuel REVIEW

Big thanks to TheFugitive and Gamma Labs for this! Carving pumpkins has never been so rewarding

Mixability: So used my first packet of this stuff at 7am before class today. Mixed it in ~12oz water inside an ice cold water bottle. Shook it up and it mixed very well, even in slushie/semi frozen water. Great way to start my experience!

Taste: The reviews for the Lemon Lime flavor are not kidding. If you like lemon/lime/citrus flavored drinks, you will be in heaven. Absolutely loved the taste of this and if I was a more avid drinker, I'd consider using this as a mixer . Awesome again! I'll come back later to comment on the Fruit punch/Blue Raspberry flavors.

Energy/Focus: Now as other reviewers have noted, this is an energy product more intended to replace those sugar filled energy drinks. That being said, it definitely served its purpose well! I was on point in class, and having experienced way more than enough 7am upper division math lectures than I'd ever like to admit, I can say that this definitely made lecture much more bearable. I wasn't falling asleep, and was actually able to pay attention. At 150mg caffeine, this works very nicely as an energy drink and didn't leave me overstimmed/jittery even while I was sitting down. Just a nice smooth "alert and awake" feeling. I will note that I am not stim tolerant in the least bit (100-200mg is my ideal range for pre workouts and what not) so take what I say with that in mind. Overall though, G Fuel did what I wanted from it this morning! Awesome!

And that's my initial review of Lemon Lime G Fuel! I'll be stacking this with some Body Octane tomorrow before my workout and I'll note how it functions as a pre stacked with a stim free pre! Somewhere down the line I may pull a vrob and try two packets at once, but I'll have to build up my tolerance a bit before then!

Last edited by Mexisack; 11-15-2012 at 07:17 PM.

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ya G-fuel is pretty bomb. I had a sample of Lemon Lime from the Mr.O.. it was delicious. Wanting to try the other flavors now.

Good review Mexisack

Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mexisack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post
    Ya G-fuel is pretty bomb. I had a sample of Lemon Lime from the Mr.O.. it was delicious. Wanting to try the other flavors now.

Good review Mexisack
    Definitely. Hoping the other flavors are great as well! Thanks! On spread.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks bro, looking forward to your thoughts on FP and Blue Ice
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post

Big thanks to TheFugitive and Gamma Labs for this! Carving pumpkins has never been so rewarding

Mixability: So used my first packet of this stuff at 7am before class today. Mixed it in ~12oz water inside an ice cold water bottle. Shook it up and it mixed very well, even in slushie/semi frozen water. Great way to start my experience!

Taste: The reviews for the Lemon Lime flavor are not kidding. If you like lemon/lime/citrus flavored drinks, you will be in heaven. Absolutely loved the taste of this and if I was a more avid drinker, I'd consider using this as a mixer . Awesome again! I'll come back later to comment on the Fruit punch/Blue Raspberry flavors.

Energy/Focus: Now as other reviewers have noted, this is an energy product more intended to replace those sugar filled energy drinks. That being said, it definitely served its purpose well! I was on point in class, and having experienced way more than enough 7am upper division math lectures than I'd ever like to admit, I can say that this definitely made lecture much more bearable. I wasn't falling asleep, and was actually able to pay attention. At 150mg caffeine, this works very nicely as an energy drink and didn't leave me overstimmed/jittery even while I was sitting down. Just a nice smooth "alert and awake" feeling. I will note that I am not stim tolerant in the least bit (100-200mg is my ideal range for pre workouts and what not) so take what I say with that in mind. Overall though, G Fuel did what I wanted from it this morning! Awesome!

And that's my initial review of Lemon Lime G Fuel! I'll be stacking this with some Body Octane tomorrow before my workout and I'll note how it functions as a pre stacked with a stim free pre! Somewhere down the line I may pull a vrob and try two packets at once, but I'll have to build up my tolerance a bit before then!

Awesome review man. I LOOOOOOOVE Lemon Lime!

Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post

Good review Mexisack
    Do you want to try the fruit punch? Its awesome but I'm not the biggest fan of Fruit Punch.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dope review mexisack

anyone feel free to send me sample lol

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Solid review man. Thanks a ton... Great response with GFuel I love lemon lime for sure.

Originally Posted by LIFTthyPAIN View Post
    Solid review man. Thanks a ton... Great response with GFuel I love lemon lime for sure.
    It's some good stuff. Unfortunately I wasn't able to try the other flavors Friday, as I had a late night workout..so no stims. We'll see tomorrow!

Gave the Fruit punch a go this morning. One of the better fruit punches I've tried, that's for sure. I've never been much of a fruit punch guy, but anyone who's a fan would like this. I'll prolly mix up the Blue Ice for them Black Friday sales and report back. So far Lemon Lime is king .

liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liftersRus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mexisack View Post
    Gave the Fruit punch a go this morning. One of the better fruit punches I've tried, that's for sure. I've never been much of a fruit punch guy, but anyone who's a fan would like this. I'll prolly mix up the Blue Ice for them Black Friday sales and report back. So far Lemon Lime is king .
    Nice review bro! Would have too agree and say Lemon Lime was my favourite of the flavours second favourite would have to be Blue Ice! But that's probably because I've use so many fruit punch supplements...
    Lift, Laugh and Love

Supplement Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146046403

On a journey to get shredded