brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BrazilianBadBoy reviews SAN FIERCE DOMINATION!

I was looking forward to trying FIERCE for a while and today I finally got a chance! Got hooked up with 3 sample packets of watermelon, MY FAVORITE! Today I tried it for the first time, today was cardio day.

Mixability 10. Had the water in first and than threw in FIERCE. Was surprised that it didn't turn pink or red like other watermelon flavor supplements. Shook it 2 times and it was mixed!

Residue 8. There was both a little left in the bottom and sides. I always shake or swirl the shaker around before I take another sip too so shouldn't have been anything there but there was but it doesn't really matter lol nothing a lil more water won't get out.

Taste 11. Listen watermelon is my favorite flavor when it comes to supplements and I've only hated the flavor ONCE. FIERCE DOMINATION knocked every other watermelon supplement I ever had out of the park! Easy number 1 watermelon flavor!

Energy 9. OK so before I left to the gym I was reading up on a few things online and I had the leg syndrome going on moving up and down. Was pretty anxious to get to the gym. I did my usual 20 minutes in the treadmill and 20 minutes in the bicycle. Felt I could do more but I did DTP legs yesterday and my left glute was still sore and hurting same for my knee. NO CRASH!

Focus 10. I was in the zone the whole time!

Tomorrow its Chest and Back so I'll be taking FIERCE again and see how it works out on a lifting day.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good review and also the residue is due to the glycerol which is almost impossible to mix perfectly.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Good review and also the residue is due to the glycerol which is almost impossible to mix perfectly.
    I'm actually one of those people that doesn't really care about the residue. I actually like it because just when I think its done and its over. I can throw a lil bit more water in there shake it up and enjoy a lil more of the taste! And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan is this watermelon FIERCE so damn good!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    I'm actually one of those people that doesn't really care about the residue. I actually like it because just when I think its done and its over. I can throw a lil bit more water in there shake it up and enjoy a lil more of the taste! And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan is this watermelon FIERCE so damn good!
    [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c180/Punisher9/tumblr_luca43ujTB1r0tml9o1_500-1.gif[IMG]
    It's a great flavor I thoroughly enjoy it as well but honestly to me it taste more like the green honeydew melon which still taste awesome by the way.

Edit: Also booya got you over 2k
    Controlled Labs Rep

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome review

i also see this stuff is low on stock on bb.com , gonna try it

Golf2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Golf2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Golf2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Golf2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Golf2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Golf2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Golf2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Golf2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Golf2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Golf2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Golf2themax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great review man, I have some samples of this as well I am going to try soon.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review, I enjoyed the pics! Glad you dug Fierce Domination. People are saying our new BCAA supp, I-BCAA max, has a similar flavor, so if you're looking for some of that grab it up!

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sweetness! Love the pics! Yes, GMS will NOT mix with water. It's not an issue, though, as the particles are fine. Looking forward to more!

And btw, if you guys can oblige with a store review, we would love it.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Been having a ****ty day today so far so thinking if I should just take a rest day or take FIERCE and hope or not for my mood to get better and hit chest and back. Don't want to waste it if i'm just going to go there and have a crappy lifting day. Going to get some food in and try to take a nap to see what happens when i wake up and go later tonight. Friday will probably be empty. Will be back to review FIERCE on my lifting day.

Thanks for the reps AZN
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Registered User HollywoodAndDid's Avatar
    HollywoodAndDid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HollywoodAndDid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HollywoodAndDid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HollywoodAndDid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HollywoodAndDid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HollywoodAndDid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HollywoodAndDid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HollywoodAndDid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HollywoodAndDid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HollywoodAndDid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HollywoodAndDid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great review. I am intrigued by this stuff, especially if it is as good as you say it is.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya that residue is present in all gms products. It ends up working out though as it forces you to drink more water, and the more water the better with gms.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Ya that residue is present in all gms products. It ends up working out though as it forces you to drink more water, and the more water the better with gms.
    Yep more water the better. Plus more watermelon in me =D
    Army Veteran, OEF.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How was your nap brah?

Originally Posted by poison View Post
    How was your nap brah?
    Woke up blah. Took a dif pwo sample and i'm glad I did that. Had a ****ty workout. Good thing I didn't use FIERCE last night not sure that funk would had gotten out, would had gone to waste... =O couldn't had let that happen. Got back today so FIERCE it is! As soon as UFC MACAU's last fight Cung Le vs Rich is over right now I'm leaving.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

I need a link to stream, dammit!

I need a link to stream, dammit!
    Ended much sooner than I thought! VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICIOUS KO!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Woke up blah. Took a dif pwo sample and i'm glad I did that. Had a ****ty workout. Good thing I didn't use FIERCE last night not sure that funk would had gotten out, would had gone to waste... =O couldn't had let that happen. Got back today so FIERCE it is! As soon as UFC MACAU's last fight Cung Le vs Rich is over right now I'm leaving.
    WTH I had totally forgotten that it was held in China and thus the timezone difference, damn I missed the whole thing
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Ended much sooner than I thought! VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICIOUS KO!
    What oddball technique?

WTH I had totally forgotten that it was held in China and thus the timezone difference, damn I missed the whole thing
    It all went for a decision. Except Thiago Silva vs Nedkov and Cung Le vs Rich Franklin. Thiago by Anaconda Choke. and Cung by a regular punch to the jaw, dropped Rich like a rotten banana. It was like Cung Le with the wind up aaaaaaaaaaaaaand booooom!
    Wish I'd known you guys were ufc fans I would had sent you a link to the fights.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's going on in here?
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    What's going on in here?
    Not much other than greeeeeeeat tasting watermelon FIERCE and a hell of a cardio session!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

What oddball technique?
    If you have not yet seen it.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Used my last sample today for back.

Again the taste was the best watermelon flavor I've ever had before in my god damn forsaken life. Energy and focus was perfect!

Broke a PR on dumbbell rows with 75lb for 10 reps and I think I could have done 80lb as well if I tried.

Thanks guys SAN FIERCE is truly awesome!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

EXCELLENT REVIEW! Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. When you consider the range of effects, at 40 servings for $36...it's a steal!

schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) schnitzer31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great review.Fierce Dom is an excellent product. Started 3 weeks ago on my Fruit Punch tub and enjoying it as well.