Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    Well I made myself a full beam version for my rack. It's in the thread in my sig somehwere, and it has it's own thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159549961.
    Apart from that I've never got a request for a smaller version, except for dragon360 who seems to want to buy everything possible. I must save him from himself.
    i would really like to have a smaller version like Ricks monolift but with plastic protection. Is there a way to make one that is easier to remove from the rack some system like the pin on the spotter arms you have built for me? And Mech i am still thinking on which way i will go for the latest project you've sent me a few weeks ago! Not sure yet!

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alexthaman View Post
    i would really like to have a smaller version like Ricks monolift but with plastic protection. Is there a way to make one that is easier to remove from the rack some system like the pin on the spotter arms you have built for me? And Mech i am still thinking on which way i will go for the latest project you've sent me a few weeks ago! Not sure yet!

Have you called Rick to ask him if he'll build it for you? He's made a couple of one off pieces for me.... I know he's busy, but if you just wanted some extra protection put on something that he already makes, he might do it.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by alexthaman View Post
    i would really like to have a smaller version like Ricks monolift but with plastic protection. Is there a way to make one that is easier to remove from the rack some system like the pin on the spotter arms you have built for me?
    Sure, anything's possible.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000) alexthaman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    Sure, anything's possible.
    This is exactly the answer i was hoping
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Have you called Rick to ask him if he'll build it for you? He's made a couple of one off pieces for me.... I know he's busy, but if you just wanted some extra protection put on something that he already makes, he might do it.
    Thanks Keet, i am in Canada so it is a real pain in the a** to have any equipment shipped out here. Anyway, I have someone doing amazing work 10 min away from my house
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #54 []---[]

My own home gym evolution thread with pics of my gym

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174506581&p=1514272741&posted=1#post1514272741

canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I Got the Edge Fitness Monolift Attachment a few weeks back and have observed the following for those thinking of getting one:

For squats: When lifting off I need to position my feet slightly further back than would be my ideal position. This causes me to have to keep my hips further back, so that I have to really focus on arching the weight out to get a good start position. When I set my feet a little further forward, unracking is more efficient, but I sometimes hit the hooks both on the descent and ascent. A slightly less than ideal lift off position is still probably better than having to walk a heavy weight out.

As far as benching, this has been fantastic. Its almost like getting a handoff. Absolutely no problems thus far.

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by canoraf View Post
    As far as benching, this has been fantastic. Its almost like getting a handoff. Absolutely no problems thus far.
    I just bought the Edge Monolift tonight.

I lift by myself. After my last bench workout (SL 5x5) both shoulders were sore. As the weight increases toward my max, I tend to lose my setup unracking the weight and pulling it forward. I plan on using the monolift primarily for benching to save my shoulders.
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    ─█────█─ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 ─█────█─
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Just for future reference. I had already called Rick and asked him if he'd be willing to change the design for a drop in or j cup style and he told me no. I think he would do just UHMW though.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is a great thread for more insight as I was looking to get this in the next few days...I'll probably get Edge's cause it's more affordable, but just out of curiousity do they sell a j-cup style uhmw one here in the States? I'd be willing to get one through Mech, but I'm sure the price with shipping would be overkill and I just need that on the actual product LOL.

canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) canoraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RestoringTally View Post

I lift by myself. After my last bench workout (SL 5x5) both shoulders were sore. As the weight increases toward my max, I tend to lose my setup unracking the weight and pulling it forward. I plan on using the monolift primarily for benching to save my shoulders.
    I had the same problem, the attachment will definitely help you with this.

PushForGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) PushForGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) PushForGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) PushForGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) PushForGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) PushForGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) PushForGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) PushForGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) PushForGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) PushForGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) PushForGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RestoringTally View Post

Same here. I just ordered this the other day. I can't wait to get going with it. Thanks for the reviews GI and Pando.