BennyLikes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just started BB.com, Wanting to introduce myself, and meet some new friends!

Hey guys,

My name is Ben, I am 23 years old, and starting year two of my body transformation project. The first year was completely on my own, and I had quite the experience with gym routines, and supplements.

Before: (2010-2011)
    140 Lbs, and pretty much NO muscle mass. I was a skinny kid who laughed at the idea of "Working Out" I have always been a good runner due to my military background, but I never cared about staying fit. I could hardly flat bench 40 lb dumbbells!! My best quote was "You don't get these muscles by working out!"

After: (2012-Current) 151 Lbs, and a double in size all around. (I am guessing 10-15% BF) I am still very small, and skinny, but everyone who knows me says I look huge compared to my old self. I did this all on my own with very little help. I label shopped all of my supplements, Tried different test boosters, and even messed around with some Pro-hormones.. ( Probably the biggest mistake I've made) The only other supplements I experimented with were Protein, and fat loss products. As of today, I can max 8 reps with 85 pound dumbbells!!

Here's where I think I'm at.

The Good:

I gained 10 Lbs of muscle in a year, and cut a ton of body fat.
    I have decent muscle definition, But I am still a skinny kid in my opinion. ( I would like my chest to stick out past my rib cage...)
    I have learned a ton about supplement compounds, and the positive's / negatives of fooling around with a wide variety of supplement stacks.
    I have learned a ton about muscle groups, and workout routines.

The Work In Progress:

I still don't have a super dedicated workout routine that covers my entire body.
    I'm sure I could be doing a heck of a lot more during my gym sessions to minimize wasted energy.
    My daily diet is probably the WORST possible thing in my body building life.
    I could be using a better variety of supplements, and saving money.

My Goals for 2013:

Bulk up to 165 Lbs, and Less than 8% Body Fat.
    Understand a wider variety of supplement compounds, and how they work in my body.
    Develop a solid, and consistent workout routine.
    Waste no energy, and save money / health by using the right supplement stacks.
    Meet other people like me who can help keep me motivated!

If you read all of this, you are awesome! If you feel you can help me with any of my goals, then I am open to hear your suggestions!

Thanks for getting to know me. I hope to get to know some of you, and learn a ton from this community!

Ben.
    Transforming my body, and mind one day at a time.