chels88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question starting a keto diet but need help!

I want to start a keto diet to lose the last but of fat and build a better/more toned body but need help figuring out how much protein, carbs and fats to eat.

i weigh 117lbs, height 5'2 age 24.

i recently lost 40lbs and like the idea of learning to eat the correct amounts of foods to maintain a healthy body.

any ideas or help with meal plans??!?!?!

LighthorseLee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LighthorseLee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LighthorseLee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LighthorseLee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LighthorseLee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LighthorseLee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LighthorseLee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LighthorseLee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LighthorseLee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LighthorseLee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LighthorseLee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ummm, dump Keto along with any idea of cutting and go on a long term clean bulk. Dude your'e under 120lbs why in Gods name would you cut?

chels88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so what would be a good idea... i suck at eating healthy and need a routine to follow or an idea of what to eat to get more defined muscles. I lift at the gym and do cardio but its not showing...

Originally Posted by LighthorseLee View Post
    ummm, dump Keto along with any idea of cutting and go on a long term clean bulk. Dude your'e under 120lbs why in Gods name would you cut?