Closed Thread
    Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bills10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is squatting with a suit basically fake strength?

Ok I am trying to gather some information on squatting and personally trying to get my squat up as much as possible. From what I have read suits can add up to 100lbs on your life. That same person can't use that kind of weight with out the suit. So my question is are people actually capable of being stronger and the suit helps express their untapped strength or the is the suit just kind of cheating the weight up there. So if I am trying to squat 2x my bodyweight and I am close now with out a suit. If I get a suit and can squat 2x bodyweight is that still technically a 2x bodyweight squat? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000) EasternHammer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's still a 2x bodyweight squat, wearing gear doesn't change the laws of mathematics. As for "fake strength..." that's a loaded question. But also an irrelevant one, since whether you compete raw, single, or multi-ply...there's a federation for you. So don't worry about what other people are doing and just train and compete the way you want. Everyone with a brain knows that raw/single/multi are too different to be compared directly.

takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000) takeittakeit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Totally. I just hang my suit on the bar and stand back. It does the entire lift without me. Even the walkout.

I couldn't even unrack what I squat.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    there is no way this is not a troll post.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*