Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Heavy 3 day split thoughts

Need your opinions guys.

I'm looking to add strength and size and I've only got 3 days free in the week for weight training (with 2-3 days mma/bjj)

Monday chest/tri

Barbell benching, dips, skullcrushers, v pushups, wide grip chin ups, finish off with squats

Wednesday back/shoulders

Dead lifting, wide grip Pullups, rows, standing military press, lateral raise, upright rows. Finish off with kettle bell snatches

Friday legs/biceps

Squats, weighted lunges, close grip chin ups, 21's, finish off with kettle bell swings/snatches.

As you can see I want to be doing squats twice a week and I'm focusing in getting lots of pull/chin ups.

Gonna do most exercises with 4 sets of 10 reps but with benching in going to drop set those. Abs are on off days.

Any advice, input or criticism is greatly appreciated as I'm looking to build my ultimate routine. Thanks in advance guys

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    full body routine is what i'd suggest. you'll hit all major muscle groups 3x a week. or do an upper lower split, your weeks won't be perfectly balanced (one week will have 2 uppers/1 lower, next week vice-versa, you get it) but that doesn't matter since the body won't care what week it is. all that matters is consistency and progressive overload.

biggest thing is that you're eating enough to sustain growth, with the martial arts you're going to be expending a good bit of energy, make sure you're tracking cals and macros in some way.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475