Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 172 lbs
    jasticus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasticus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasticus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasticus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasticus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasticus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasticus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasticus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasticus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasticus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jasticus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jasticus's BodySpace

Question belly button fat?

I been losing a lot of weight in the past few months and now I am started to see definition on my upper abs. I been noticing that my belly button fat is still the same. I have a bunch of fat on my belly button and its the only area that is not changing. I been doing a ton of leg raises recently. I do cardio mostly every day and lift weights 3 to 4 times every week.

What is the best way to lose the fast?
    What is the quickest?
    How long does it normally take to lose it?
    What exercises should I do to reduce it?
    Is there a protien suppliment or a type of pill or a special food I could use to speed this up?

Thank you for helping me out.

Stats: 5'5", 161 lbs
    sharpieblet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sharpieblet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sharpieblet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sharpieblet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sharpieblet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sharpieblet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sharpieblet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sharpieblet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sharpieblet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sharpieblet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sharpieblet has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sharpieblet's BodySpace
    lower ab fat is generally the most stubborn and last to go for males, as well as the love handles.

there is no quick or fast way to get very lean...it takes consistency in diet and willpower. work your whole body, legs, back, chest, etc, etc as well as some direct ab work throughout the week-this will ensure you retain your muscle while you diet down.

but really 80% or more of getting nicely defined abs is direct result of cutting body fat.

you need to do a lot of research b/c you're asking something that's asked 100x or more a day...stop being in a rush, that kind of mentality is going to lead you to do some sort of stupid fad diet that won't even do anything for you except lead to a binge.

lurk the losing fat section and read the stickies. no one got obese overnight, no one got ripped overnight.
    I'm a cybernetic organism, living tissue under metal endoskeleton.

And yeah...i bulk even if i've got love handles, U MAD?

Stats: 5'11", 168 lbs
    repsandsets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) repsandsets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) repsandsets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) repsandsets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) repsandsets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) repsandsets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) repsandsets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) repsandsets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) repsandsets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) repsandsets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) repsandsets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit repsandsets's BodySpace
    Yep - like sharpieblet said, lower abdominal fat tends to be one of the toughest to shift, though this varies from one person to another.

There's not much you can do beyond focusing on your overall body fat. From your profile, you're at 15%. When you get it down to around 10% then your lower abs tend to show, and lower abdominal vascularity is revealed. There's no specific exercises for this - it mostly comes down to diet.

I'd avoid any supplements that claim to help with fat loss, and just stick to a healthy diet.