EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Best time for group training on Saturdays? or boot camps?

What do you find to be most successful? I've tried putting together Saturday at 8 and not had the turnout I wanted or expected. Many existing clients who are already one think its too early but i assumed 11 or 12 on a saturday people would already be going on about their day.

What time has worked best for you in putting together these groups

USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500) USAWchamp is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    What do you find to be most successful? I've tried putting together Saturday at 8 and not had the turnout I wanted or expected. Many existing clients who are already one think its too early but i assumed 11 or 12 on a saturday people would already be going on about their day.

What time has worked best for you in putting together these groups
    Just whatever time the gym is the least crowded. I refuse to train groups in the afternoon on weekdays due to the lack of equipment and just overall space for calisthenics. On weekends I'd try before 10:00 AM since that is when a lot of people are sleeping in.