kidkidkid12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kidkidkid12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kidkidkid12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kidkidkid12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kidkidkid12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kidkidkid12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kidkidkid12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kidkidkid12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kidkidkid12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kidkidkid12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kidkidkid12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Whats the point of a low carb diet

I am on a serous diet and I been hearing that going on a low carb diet works. But if you are in a calorie deficiency then does it really matter how many carbs you eat.

For example I can eat a for a whole week only carbs but if im on a calorie deficiency of say 500 a day does it even matter. I will still lose wight so does a low carb diet even matter if you are on a calorie deficiency and whats the point

JohnnyG032 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    many people go on low carb, high protein diets in an attempt to lose weight. These normally show pretty fast results but arent very good for you. one of these diets are the atkins diet. Carbs are very important; they are the main fuel source of the body. When you are low on carbs then your body needs fuel from somewhere else so it converts protein into fat or carbs as needed. And any excess protein is just peed out of the body. So realistically you arent doing your body any favors by being carbohydrate deficient.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath, then you'll be successful"

nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cutting carbohydrates has proven to be a way of burning fat more efficiently. Low carb/high protein diets are often used for cutting but generally aren't very healthy for you. Carbs are essential for normal bodily function. I wouldn't recommend one
    Bench-285 lbs -- 130 kg
    Squat-335 lbs -- 152 kg
    Deadlift-405 lbs -- 184 kg
    OH Press-170 lbs -- 77 kg

End of year goal: 185 lbs, 10%