ferdyano2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ferdyano2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Whats my bodyfat? Note: this picture was after workout.

I probably look so flexed and pumped in this picture, I have a little love handles tho, and back fat, and fat at my glutes, but I look pretty lean when im pumped, what do you think my BF% is?

Here is a photo:

please use (w,w,w) before it..

i49.tinypic.com/28m2vl1.jpg

ferdyano2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ferdyano2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump!

Registered User stevenmurray198's Avatar
    stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000) stevenmurray198 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maybe im a tard, but can not bring up picture

Originally Posted by stevenmurray198 View Post
    maybe im a tard, but can not bring up picture
    copy paste it into ur browser thats it

6'4" 220 mostly legs Malnourishment's Avatar
    Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Malnourishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe 16%.

Originally Posted by Malnourishment View Post
    Maybe 16%.
    the thing that im worrying about is that my love handles could be skin or something, same as my glutes (as they were the biggest fatty cells when I used to be heavier around 93KG) -> 210~ pounds or so..

Early from an year during my workouts I didnt lose them but i ate in a small surplus i guess for 2 weeks or so, i had muscular obliques and abs, and there was no sign of them (but they had the same size tho, but muscle) now as I started cutting (from 181LBS to 170-171 LBS) they came back and the muscle isnt there anymore, but im way more ripped from my chest, upper abs, and some areas in my body, but i gained the love handles back..

I dont know if this is how i evaulate my self:

when I bulk slowly, i gain muscle in areas (under the skin so i look pretty muscular and the fatty parts dissappear)
    when I cut slowly, i lose fat and muscle and look way more defined (from some parts) and other parts get even fattier than before (like love handles)..

so thats what makes me feel that its skin not fat, because I saw people have the same fat while standing like me, mine looks different than them, when they sit, they look normal, for me it looks very jiggly as if i never workout