SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Did I just board a train to snap city?

So after I finished my deads, rows and lat pull down I continue on with working my bis.

As I was doing hammercurls (standing) my lower back muscles just start trembling/vibrating non-stop for about 2 minutes.

There was no pain, and it occurred that one time only.

Has anyone else experienced this? What does it mean? What happened to your muscles the day after?

Thanks.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never heard of that in that context. Perhaps it was just a cramp.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50) bobdickgus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like exercised induced muscle twitching, have had it occasionally usually in my shoulders.
    I never had it with a large group of muscles though just one of the smaller stabilizers.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Time for a deload.

Take a week off, or just work at 50% intensity for the week.

SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpreadFear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well it's the day after and I just feel doms in my lower/mid back

thanks for the replies

huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10) huijlk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    YOU GOT CANCER!

jks aside, nothing biggie. that happens to me often with my quads. it happens for like 20sec, then goes away.
    focus!
    'We need a standard to be measured against. There's no way Roelly got the call and I didn't. He looked like sh**. I'm wayyy too old to be played with man' - Toney Freeman 'X-Man'