EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Best general pop. supplements to carry?

Got involved w/ a supp distributor for all major brands, gigantic catalog...

I've told my clients to give me a list of what they currently take (on their own, no advice from me) and I'll provide those for them at a cheaper cost than the local shops. Then I'd like to carry a few things for anyone. Small tubs of protein powder, a general multivitamin, omega 3's, protein bars, think thin bars, muscle milk shakes, etc? $1 to $2 things that some people would purchase walking out the door.

Any recommendations for me to look into. Majority of my clients aren't familiar with universal, dymatize, bsn, optimum nutrition, etc....that doesn't have a "nike" ring to it for them. I'm excited about carrying this stuff opposed to the advocare, body by vi stuff but most of my clients would be unaware.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    aside from what you have, bottles of water maybe? I dont know if there's a water fountain where you work.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    aside from what you have, bottles of water maybe? I dont know if there's a water fountain where you work.
    I keep bottled water in the fridge, no water fountain.