DJB25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please rate my Pectus Excavatum

hey guys just want to hear some input from other people about my Pectus Excavatum. do you think my case is minor and can be easily hid with some mass on my pecs? please let me know i am accepting all constructive criticism, i am 18 years old and am fairly new to body building. Check my gallery for pictures , your input would be greatly appreciated.

djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    your Pectus Excavatum is doing fine. start working the chest with some incline barbell press and flys and you should start seeing the pectorals take shape fairly well. the other "problem" is your height. at 6'2 you should be able to carry another 20 - 25 lbs easily, and I mean muscle, not just body weight. your development has a good start, just keep working hard, easting healthy but a lot, and get plenty of rest to allow for repair and growth. you'll do fine!!!!!
    djc