Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

7 Months Ish *244-208lbs* Cutting Progress

18 years old and 5`8,started lifting late november 2010.started cutting April 19,2012 AT 244LBS....As of now in early November,208lbs. Pics where just randomly taken as soon as i woke up cold

Questions:

1.Do i currently have/will i have a good base by the time i am done cutting?(which may be around 170-165lbs at minimum,then continue bulking)

2.Is there any sign of gyno that`ll require me having surgery?Personally do not like nipple area,not sure if by the time im done cutting,the fat on that area will be removed properly,as

3. Is by abdomen developed? I rarely never trained abs directly,they are usually stimulated from my compound movements,im not sure by the time im done cutting they will look decent.If they are not i may start weighted crunches behind head,as i prefer the bulkyish look rather than very flat one.Any advice and extra would help

4.Will i have any lose skin by the time im done cutting?

5. Is the progress going well and is my genetics horrible or decently good?Plan is to stop cutting by end of summer next year 2013,which may land me around 170-165,then bulk for winter,rinse and repeat.

6.Any major weak spots shown or any decent spots with the very little shown?

Anything extra will be appreciated.

Before

After

Close up to see if gyno.
    random,lol

IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IsoArm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Doesn't look like gyno. If it's gyno you'll feel something underneath it. Based on genetics, some people just hold some fat around that area under their nipples. Just like why you have larger areolas than most men. Just keep cutting and you'll start to look better and better. Good work so far.

MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrRensa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No more back fat rolls and stomach is smaller, you are doing great dude

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Will390 View Post
    18 years old and 5`8,started lifting late november 2010.started cutting April 19,2012 AT 244LBS....As of now in early November,208lbs. Pics where just randomly taken as soon as i woke up cold

Questions:

1.Do i currently have/will i have a good base by the time i am done cutting?(which may be around 170-165lbs at minimum,then continue bulking)

2.Is there any sign of gyno that`ll require me having surgery?Personally do not like nipple area,not sure if by the time im done cutting,the fat on that area will be removed properly,as

3. Is by abdomen developed? I rarely never trained abs directly,they are usually stimulated from my compound movements,im not sure by the time im done cutting they will look decent.If they are not i may start weighted crunches behind head,as i prefer the bulkyish look rather than very flat one.Any advice and extra would help

5. Is the progress going well and is my genetics horrible or decently good?Plan is to stop cutting by end of summer next year 2013,which may land me around 170-165,then bulk for winter,rinse and repeat.

Before

After

Close up to see if gyno.
    random,lol
    Look good great progress, you probably look big in clothing , keep cutting.. solid base

Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000) Jfern689 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great job bro! Keep cutting and you will see results.

djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Will390 View Post

Questions:

Before

After

Close up to see if gyno.
    random,lol

1. Your base is good and so are your genetics. You should have little to no problem meeting your goals as long as you continue working as hard as you have so far. The weight drop is great so far and is proof that you can do it. Your arms have good definiton showing on them so you're starting to see results in certain areas. Delts are looking good and will continue to grow as you do.

2. As for Gyno, highly doubt it. The before pic was simply the added weight you had on. Since you have dropped teh weight the pectorals have flattened out somewhat. The large nipple area may decrease over continued weight loss/increase in muscle but I woudl consult a physican on that to be sure. Some males have large nipple areas and some have extra small ones, just the way it is sometimes.

3. Everybody has abs and yours will show when you drop enough weight to see them. doing ab work is never a joy for anybody but is sometimes a necessity in order to get them popping. once you get under 200 lbs you may have to do just that. Wait and see and then take action if necessary.

4. Loose skin may happen but it doesn't look like it is right now so doubt it will in the future. That usually only happens when people are in excess weight. 244 lbs is not excessive. Keep working to tighten up the waistline and chest area as you drop weight to avoid any loose skin should it develop.

5. Finally it would be suggested that you continue along what you have been doing as it appears to be working. There are several online training programs or people who will be interested in helping you develop a program to move you along to the next stage. Next summer seems like a long time away to cut, so suggest you shorten that to maybe end of March mid April, then see where you're at and go from there. You may be at a point where you can enjoy yourself durning the summer and then start a clean bulk come next October.

You've shown that you can drop weight and have done a great job with it so far. Hang in there, it is only going to get better and you have achieved some excellent results. Train hard, eat healthy and get plenty of rest. You'll be turning heads next summer for sure!!!!! Continued success.
    djc

Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grips will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You look big. Looking forward to seeing the end results of your cut, so keep us updated!
    "There is no such thing as fair and unfair... So we must not worry about things that we cannot change."

Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Will390 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Grips View Post
    You look big. Looking forward to seeing the end results of your cut, so keep us updated!
    haha yes i plan on posting in few months again

thanks all for replies

davobrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    giv me some of those pepperoni nips on ma pizza

Aviasaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviasaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviasaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviasaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviasaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviasaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviasaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviasaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviasaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviasaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aviasaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good job broo

Originally Posted by davobrah View Post
    giv me some of those pepperoni nips on ma pizza

Bendik-_- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really good work! The fat around the nipples and stomach is the hardest one to loose, and you have done a great job!
    Keep it up, seeing you inspire myself on my path to a lower BF%
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LxbOU4NnUk

ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great progress with your cut!! Another 15 pounds or so should be sweet! Repped

Goal WILL be achieved EatTheGym's Avatar
    EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EatTheGym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Huge progress! I'm not going to lie, I remember seeing your first pics a while back and I thought it would take you forever to lose that wight but you're going at some speed! At this rate you'll be lean as **** in a couple of months!

Keep up the hard work and remember not to crash diet, give your body enough time to increase muscle mass so you don't have too much of a problem with loose skin. Soon you'll be one of the most motivational people on this site..
    Goal? Aesthetically Strong.

No Fap Crew #14/07/2012

DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looks like you're getting it done man! Keep up the good work!

Originally Posted by Bendik-_- View Post
    Really good work! The fat around the nipples and stomach is the hardest one to loose, and you have done a great job!
    Keep it up, seeing you inspire myself on my path to a lower BF%
    Thanks glad that i can be
    Originally Posted by EatTheGym View Post
    Huge progress! I'm not going to lie, I remember seeing your first pics a while back and I thought it would take you forever to lose that wight but you're going at some speed! At this rate you'll be lean as **** in a couple of months!

Keep up the hard work and remember not to crash diet, give your body enough time to increase muscle mass so you don't have too much of a problem with loose skin. Soon you'll be one of the most motivational people on this site..
    wow thanks,,nd contemplating on adding in more cardio doing 6days of steady paced cardio a week. 20min after lifting usually,then 45-60mins on days that i don't to perhaps speed up process a bit more. Also considering training abs with weight behind head. As i dont think my abs are even developed tbh. Even though not building muscle now as of cutting,but i guess its still worth training directly? not sure,advice would help