R.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) R.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do any supplements still contain DMAA? Is natural geranium extact a good alternative?

Back in May I decided to take a break from pre-workout supplements due to the tolerance I developed. Yesterday I decided to go back on them after an extended break, only to find out that every single pre-workout supplement at Vitamin Shoppe that used to have DMAA no longer has it.

I don't want to get into the politics, I just want to know if there are any suppliers in the world that can legally supply preworkout supplements with DMAA to consumers in the US.

If not, I've done some browsing and I notice that natural geranium extract from the flower Pelargonium is not banned. Has anyone had success in developing their own pre-workout made up of natural ingredients?

Why have people told me that taking more than 1 scoop of protein powder is bad for my liver and kidneys as they are eating their big macs, coca cola, alcohol, and tobacco?

Why have people told me I am going to hurt my spine from doing squats while they sit in their office chair 12-15 hours a day slumped over a keyboard?

Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crisscross7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by R.G. View Post
    Back in May I decided to take a break from pre-workout supplements due to the tolerance I developed. Yesterday I decided to go back on them after an extended break, only to find out that every single pre-workout supplement at Vitamin Shoppe that used to have DMAA no longer has it.

I don't want to get into the politics, I just want to know if there are any suppliers in the world that can legally supply preworkout supplements with DMAA to consumers in the US.

If not, I've done some browsing and I notice that natural geranium extract from the flower Pelargonium is not banned. Has anyone had success in developing their own pre-workout made up of natural ingredients?

Why have people told me that taking more than 1 scoop of protein powder is bad for my liver and kidneys as they are eating their big macs, coca cola, alcohol, and tobacco?

Why have people told me I am going to hurt my spine from doing squats while they sit in their office chair 12-15 hours a day slumped over a keyboard?
    I would try another vitamin shoppe that's where I go and can get original jack3d with dmaa, also d-stunner has dmaa in it from super supplements. I'm sure there's more out there.

Enterococcusspp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enterococcusspp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enterococcusspp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enterococcusspp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enterococcusspp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enterococcusspp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enterococcusspp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enterococcusspp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enterococcusspp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enterococcusspp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enterococcusspp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you definitely can find supps with 1,3 legally at us online retailers still... iforce maximize intense (1,3 Dimethylpentylamine) and pro supps hyde (1,3-Dimethylamylamine) are two off the top of my head

1,3 isn't banned by the fda