ThatBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThatBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThatBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThatBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThatBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThatBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThatBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThatBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThatBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThatBrah is not very helpful. (-500) ThatBrah is not very helpful. (-500)

Can I get some feedback

Hey guys, as you can see I'm new to the website, and only have a few posts. Please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong section.

I'm trying to get some feedback regarding my training. I'm 6'2, 220lb, and looking to work on my aesthetics. Even though I'm 220lb, my legs are skinny as fuq, but my abdomen area is slightly fat/not toned. I keep reading about people bulking and cutting, and I almost feel like I need to bulk my legs, and cut my upper body.

Can any of yall give me recommendations? Also, I've been an athlete for many years and I know my way around a gym so I don't need fitness 101.

Thanks in advance.
    Corpus Christi, TX Crew (CCTXC)

"U Wot M8" Crew

6 foot tall with an 8 foot diq crew

danyxxxtreme has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    give more details please (how long have you been lifting , what s your diet , working progamme etc,) and i dont think you need to cut or bulk in order to build some muscle for your legs , if you never trained your legs before then you will gain muscle regardless of cutting or bulking , just make sure you have your macros in place:P , just my 2c