RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000)

Please, help me get shredded, i'm so confused (meal/workout plan)

hi there

recently, i've been at anorexic weight (about 90lbs//5-6%bf) due to health problems with my intestines...

so i decided to bulk up (very dirty and painful path... eating almost only junk and training like mad)
    ... and got to about 150lbs(about 15-16% bf)
    my overeating phase is, thank God, over!

now, i want to cut out all excess fat weight but i've no idea how in the world can it be done.

cals in cals out, iifym, keto, 40/40/20....
    ==

please can someone write me effective plan to get shredded?

i can tolerate every food (excluding starchy carbs from wheat/oats/rice..)
    .... diet, meal plans, portion sizes,... every type of workout
    but i'm so confused about how can it be done. what is the "right-for-me-way" to do it.
    it seems to me it is almost imposible to lose fat (after bulking)... so i'm in some kind of "panic"

...just need someone to clear things out

thank you in advance!

edit: my first goal is to see results by christmas this year

+ i dont have very much access to supplements as they are expensive and some are not availible in my country (like eca stack for example)
    Last edited by RedeemerZG; 11-08-2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: more info
    everything is fine when you get up by nine
    -----------------------------------------
    today is Tuesday July 1st 2014.
    The weather forecast for Zagreb on Wednesday is sunny 80 degrees with a 100% chance of rock n rolling all night long.

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how fast did you put on 60 pounds? cause most likely the huge majority of that was fat.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by earthshieldlol View Post
    how fast did you put on 60 pounds? cause most likely the huge majority of that was fat.
    in about 6-7 months

===

can someone suggest me a diet?

i like eggs, salmon, tuna, cottage cheese (1g carb per 100g),
    cucumbers, peppers(even hot ones)

major problem is that i have ****ed up metabolism and now i'm eating only one meal (1400cals) per day (usualy about 8pm) and can eat a hell lot of food... like 1lb of meat (trying to minimise carb intake, like no starchy food at all)
    Last edited by RedeemerZG; 11-08-2012 at 12:30 PM.
    The weather forecast for Zagreb on Wednesday is sunny 80 degrees with a 100% chance of rock n rolling all night long.

is there such thing as "clean" keto foods?

i have no time/opportunity to buy meat & cook it (in exception of weekends) so i rely on processed meat products like pepperoni,salami and bacon.... many of them has some hidden source of kind sugar (glucose, dextrose, sugar...) but carbs per 100grams are about 1g

should i completely ban meat -products- and go for canned tuna/salmon/fish...

also, i found that i have problems to figure out which hard cheese is the best choice to make omlette
    (edam, emmentaler, gouda, trapist, tilzit... there's no cheddar on shelf in store)

thanks in advance!

edit: my appetite levels are stabilizing and i'm feeling better about it.
    patience is the key!