Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000) SheepOnAcid is just really nice. (+1000)
    You shot it through the antlers?

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    what makes your life worth more than that deer's life?
    srs
    Negged.
    Srs.
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    srs
    Why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? How does posi-trak on a Plymouth work? Some things we'll never know.
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    gjdm.

My bowhunt ended in September here in CO. I did manage to get my elk on the last weekend of the season, though. I couldn't care less about the racks or trophies, but got a shot at a good sized bull so I took him.

Do I even lift?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142588721

Competitive shooting chat thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162987591

| MFCi |

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SheepOnAcid View Post
    You shot it through the antlers?
    Yep, missed every vital with the arrow but after doing a zyzz pose in the stand...it gave up and dropped due to the overbearing weight of alphaness being exuded from my pores.

DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    What?

No way. I can go throught a few whitetails easily in way less than a year.
    same here, i hate 3 by myself last year. Well.. not totally by myself.

will repbak on rc
    Cutting now ....

Bench Stats @ 185 lbs : 225lbs x 24 345lbs x1

Official Supp Misc Beer Lovers Crew
    *** New Orleans Saints Crew***

Originally Posted by djfuzzy View Post
    Congrats on the kill OP.

I haven't been on a good hunting trip since I joined the military about 7 years ago. Only went bow hunting once with my uncle when I was like 15-16, it was a blast but I needed practice more.

I love rifle hunting though, dad taught me how to shoot really well.
    Thanks for your service man! Gotta get back in the game...you'll love it bro!! Much more fun than rifle hunting i think.

DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FitStick View Post
    gjdm.

My bowhunt ended in September here in CO. I did manage to get my elk on the last weekend of the season, though. I couldn't care less about the racks or trophies, but got a shot at a good sized bull so I took him.

I have always wanted to kill an elk. I bet that is frickin primal hearin those monsters bugle at 40 yards. I hear you can smell them before you see them.

Droolin over elk tbones.
    Cutting now ....

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Pics of Loins frying in butter/onions soon. Got em all cut out..just gotta get em washed. Pure protine son!
    i got hungry just from reading this, pls post pics. Never had deer before but i've always read that its better than beef.

Originally Posted by R6Biker View Post

Also, I've been in some of the biggest factories in the US for animal processing. I worked numerous jobs at Tyson Chicken, and good god, it takes everything I have just to eat chicken anymore. Those factories/plants are more inhuman than the guy out in the woods hunting.
    Lol i know that feel. Stumbled upon mercyforanimals or whatever its called and now everytime i eat ham i think of those poor little piggies. I really hate contributing to the brutalness but i gotta get my proteinzzz
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Very nice OP repped. What state you in?? hope i can get me a shooter this year

heres my target this year
    ***Misc Hunting and Fishing Crew***
    ***Civil Engineering Crew***

gjdm.

Suhweet!!! GJDM! I always wanted to hunt elk with my bow..using calls! I'm a turkey hunter at heart and i love interacting with animals using calls.

Originally Posted by boutTreefiddy View Post
    Very nice OP repped. What state you in?? hope i can get me a shooter this year
    NW, Pennsylvania. Biggest Federal forest in the state surrounds my house basically. Where u at?

boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    NW, Pennsylvania. Biggest Federal forest in the state surrounds my house basically. Where u at?
    NC brah. heres one my targets this year

***Misc Hunting and Fishing Crew***
    ***Civil Engineering Crew***

Fuuuaaarrrk! HNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!

blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where in nw pennsylvania? Im in erie.
    Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

"one life one chance, dont take it for granted"

1k+ Every time all the time
    500+ sometimes

Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000) Vindicate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i knws..feelsbadmayne.jpg. Wait till you see the finished product tho. You'll be slobberin....
    i already told my old roommate to let me pay for the processing so i can get jerky.

He always donates his deer to the food pantry, but i want!

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    How does 1 get started in Hunting?
    Hello my friend, I live close to you and have been wanting to start. Believe it or not, California's DFG wants more hunters to buy licenses for conservation purposes.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FitStick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DICE20 View Post
    I have always wanted to kill an elk. I bet that is frickin primal hearin those monsters bugle at 40 yards. I hear you can smell them before you see them.

Droolin over elk tbones.
    Suhweet!!! GJDM! I always wanted to hunt elk with my bow..using calls! I'm a turkey hunter at heart and i love interacting with animals using calls.
    I got him in the evening, but that same morning we were woken around 2am by a large herd of elk bugling within 100yds of our camp. Obviously we didn't sleep much that night, we were all chomping at the bit to go hunt. It was definitely a surreal experience. That night I called the bull in near a waterhole, and he came very pissed off and ready to fight, and you could definitely smell the musk of elk and urine.
    Do I even lift?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142588721

Competitive shooting chat thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162987591

| MFCi |

dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hopefully will be going deer hunting with my landlord next year, in to see recipes!

I got him in the evening, but that same morning we were woken around 2am by a large herd of elk bugling within 100yds of our camp. Obviously we didn't sleep much that night, we were all chomping at the bit to go hunt. It was definitely a surreal experience. That night I called the bull in near a waterhole, and he came very pissed off and ready to fight, and you could definitely smell the musk of elk and urine.

This is real life... This happened..

HNNGHGHG Would hunt with the force of 10,000 aboriginies.
    Cutting now ....

ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000) ct9a evo is just really nice. (+1000)
    this reminds me of germanic's post
    NJ Crew (856)

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gjdm.

Yeah buddy

Antelope = 3/10
    Venison/deer = 7/10
    Elk = 10/10
    Toxic Masculinity

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gjdm.

Nice bull and congrats. Elk is on my dream hunt list and on the top at that.

Brute right there. Good luck
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice man, arrow right between the horns!

ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryigan12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Slick Tricks are solid broad heads. Check out their Grizz Trick.

Repped love my griztricks. Hit a doe back in the liver early this year and she went 30 yards

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely nothing to be ashamed of, good kill op
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

odyssey1218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odyssey1218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odyssey1218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odyssey1218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odyssey1218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odyssey1218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) odyssey1218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    usually not about hunting at all, but the fact that you used a bow and arrow is badass, gjdm.
    i dont really know what qualifies as a good bow kill but it looks legit to me 9/10
    oh heavenly blessed beauty...

sounds like we need to make a misc slick trick hunters crew
    Cutting now ....

tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000) tetrasarin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn I wish could hunt, how much does it usually cost for all the gear? Never had venison before

Registered User miscsleepdoctor's Avatar
    miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) miscsleepdoctor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    srs
    What make your life worth more than all the dead plants and animals you eat, each day? Negged
    Last post in every thread crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT4VXF1XJYk