Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile The reason why misc sucks. Full of beta *******s in symbiosis with their friends.

Some little emotionally unstable unaesthetic ******* cries about something I said, and decides to negtrain like a little pussy rather than send me a well written pm.

I'm not asking for any reps, although you can if you want to lol, I'm asking in the help of misc to neg this guy to the red where he belongs, we don't need scum like these on this misc.

cheers

Another ******* round 2.

more *******s roll in each second

Last edited by OneEightThree; 11-08-2012 at 03:11 AM.

OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OneEightThree has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bamp

anonymous
    repped

SWBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) SWBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) SWBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) SWBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) SWBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) SWBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) SWBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) SWBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) SWBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) SWBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) SWBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Link to thread context, and I will rep or neg as I see fit.

notsureifsrs

Originally Posted by SWBBer View Post
    I'll try find it, as you see its N/A. One moment.

Originally Posted by SWBBer View Post
    Sorry man, I can't seem to find what I may have posted that would rustle this *******, I hardly post irrelevant things.

CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    the misc isnt your personal army

Originally Posted by CatFoodbrah View Post
    I'm not asking for that... This just goes out to the people sick of the re.tards on misc that think their funny huddling in their little groups spamming negs to people who don't deserve it. I hope a mod comes and negs them all in the deep red.

x^2+2*sqrt(8x+9x^2) ln(x) RealityKings's Avatar
    RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This isn't 4chan ***got, take your 4chan rules elsewhere.
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.

CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500) CatFoodbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by OneEightThree View Post
    I'm not asking for that... This just goes out to the people sick of the re.tards on misc that think their funny huddling in their little groups spamming negs to people who don't deserve it. I hope a mod comes and negs them all in the deep red.
    "I'm asking in the help of misc to neg this guy to the red" from your OP.
    dont get butthurt over a few negs, its just the internet.

Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.miscbackup.com/show_misc_thread/149503283

replace 149503283 with the thread in question's number.

"I'm asking in the help of misc to neg this guy to the red" from your OP.
    dont get butthurt over a few negs, its just the internet.
    Well I get butthurt when the same chit happens over and over, it's tiresome and just plain monotonous. But yes what could you expect more from the internet.

@RealityKings nice name lol

Originally Posted by RealityKings View Post
    This isn't 4chan ***got, take your 4chan rules elsewhere.
    who cares what site it is.
    im sure the majority of the misc shares that sentiment.

Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sloooow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u are 1 ****ing cheeky kunt mate

Well I get butthurt when the same chit happens over and over, it's tiresome and just plain monotonous. But yes what could you expect more from the internet.

@RealityKings nice name lol
    live.laugh.love.<3

Originally Posted by Sloooow View Post
    u are 1 ****ing cheeky kunt mate
    I dont get it.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post
    Says misc sucks because of beta *******s.

Cries about virtual reputation points.

Okay Jeff!

Inb4 your cp is fully red.

Still reaching aesthetics Kapetan's Avatar
    Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000) Kapetan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some little emotionally unstable unaesthetic *******.
    Judging by your stats, you have no rights to talk.

Nonnstop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonnstop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonnstop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonnstop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonnstop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonnstop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonnstop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonnstop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonnstop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonnstop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nonnstop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I want to be leaf

yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yungbreezy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The reason the misc sucks is that there are too many non lifting *******s like you making shyt threads.

Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post
    Says misc sucks because of beta *******s.

Cries about virtual reputation points.

Okay Jeff!

Inb4 your cp is fully red.
    "Cries about virtual reputation points."

You'd be pissed if you suddenly got red, don't even try deny this. Just cause its some virtual points doesn't mean it can't piss you off.

Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000)
    i negged you because you were trolling *******

p.s. no avi xoxo
    ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�) ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�) ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�) ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�) ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)

**** Misc Spiderman Crew ****

http://i.imgur.com/08PQsvT.gif

Not surprising misc is not surprising. Already knew was going to get more negs rofl. To all the *******s saying im crying you're the ones that can't get negged cause your reps are too high, srs you on that extra 21'st chromosome? Sit down.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Cries about virtual reputation points."

You'd be pissed if you suddenly got red, don't even try deny this. Just cause its some virtual points doesn't mean it can't piss you off.
    Looks like this thread is going to put you right back in the red

Live, Laugh, Dissect RavenStorm's Avatar
    RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RavenStorm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lel
    ░▄▄▄░░▄░░▄░▄░░▄░░▄░░░░▄▄░▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄
    █▄▄▄█░█▄▄█░█▄▄█░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█▄▄▄█░█░░░█
    █░░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░█░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█
    ▀░░░▀░░▀░░░░▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀░▀▄▄▄▀

"Idk what the fuk was going on with me. My dick just stood up. " - Bleachway

Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
    Looks like this thread is going to put you right back in the red

Lmao I made this new account to prove a point. Misc is full of ret.ards.

irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irdolan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hehe, update pics OP

Not surprising misc is not surprising. Already knew was going to get more negs rofl. To all the *******s saying im crying you're the ones that can't get negged cause your reps are too high, srs you on that extra 21'st chromosome? Sit down.
    "We are only living in the memory of our future self." ~ Reggie Watts

"Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000) Intags is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao I made this new account to prove a point. Misc is full of ret.ards.
    go back to 4chan then you gimp

**** Misc Spiderman Crew ****

http://i.imgur.com/08PQsvT.gif

Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100) Zize is not very well liked. (-100)
    Negged SRS
    Congrats on turning red op

jokerbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jokerbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jokerbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jokerbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jokerbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jokerbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jokerbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jokerbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jokerbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jokerbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jokerbee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Can't post links, uhhhh