Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do you get shorter after losing weight?

With weight i mean upper-back fat, I'm 184 Cm ( idk how to say it in feet ) I'm going to the gym serious for 1.5 month now and lost 25 pounds, I don't really see difference in height but I see alot of difference in widht..

I used to play comps all day which resulted in a curved back ( not igor, just lots of fat on my upper back) If i lose that fat and lose more weight will I get shorter?

Thanks.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not unless you had really fat feet and head.

Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Forzas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    Not unless you had really fat feet and head.
    I do have "some" fat on my face ( no fat on feet..) but it's not like i will get shorter by 3+ cm if I lose it right, thanks for your answer

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe you can get taller , as in theory theres less weight pushing on the spine ?

Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Maybe you can get taller , as in theory theres less weight pushing on the spine ?
    That'd be awsome, im not losing fat by just doing cardio and stuff I got a good nutrition list food and do weight training 4-5x a week and cardio 7x.

Thanks for the answer though.

Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No you dont, and you look taller.
    >> I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing. ~ Éric Daniel Pierre Cantona <<

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You definitely don't get shorter, if you have a hunched back, lifting can improve your posture and actually make you a little taller.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    You definitely don't get shorter, if you have a hunched back, lifting can improve your posture and actually make you a little taller.
    I was really wondering that, when I just walk around with my back bent over a bit and then stand up right I look taller, defo motivational these answers, thanks everyone ( repped )

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Forzas View Post
    I was really wondering that, when I just walk around with my back bent over a bit and then stand up right I look taller, defo motivational these answers, thanks everyone ( repped )
    Lifting is great for posture , deadlifts etc. really pulls my back straight, used to be hunched over now its uncomfortable to hunch for long

Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Lifting is great for posture , deadlifts etc. really pulls my back straight, used to be hunched over now its uncomfortable to hunch for long
    Ha, deadlifts are awsome to do, it's sad that I have to do them only once in the 2-3 weeks, it doesn't fit in scheme but im defo gonna do that more to get a straight back. I can't go high on squats for a reason but I go really high on deadlifts if i have to do them

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yes tall guys that get thin will look a lot taller. At least I did. I must have hunched over a lot. Seriously, though I'm the same height, I checked. Still 6'4". Jelly?