Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 275 lbs
    Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Forzas's BodySpace

Do you get shorter after losing weight?

With weight i mean upper-back fat, I'm 184 Cm ( idk how to say it in feet ) I'm going to the gym serious for 1.5 month now and lost 25 pounds, I don't really see difference in height but I see alot of difference in widht..

I used to play comps all day which resulted in a curved back ( not igor, just lots of fat on my upper back) If i lose that fat and lose more weight will I get shorter?

Thanks.

Stats: 5'6", 145 lbs
    Voxmusculus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Voxmusculus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Voxmusculus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Voxmusculus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Voxmusculus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Voxmusculus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Voxmusculus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Voxmusculus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Voxmusculus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Voxmusculus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Voxmusculus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Voxmusculus's BodySpace
    Not unless you had really fat feet and head.

Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Forzas is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Forzas's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    Not unless you had really fat feet and head.
    I do have "some" fat on my face ( no fat on feet..) but it's not like i will get shorter by 3+ cm if I lose it right, thanks for your answer

Stats: 6'3", 213 lbs
    Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Znik's BodySpace
    Maybe you can get taller , as in theory theres less weight pushing on the spine ?

Visit Forzas's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Maybe you can get taller , as in theory theres less weight pushing on the spine ?
    That'd be awsome, im not losing fat by just doing cardio and stuff I got a good nutrition list food and do weight training 4-5x a week and cardio 7x.

Thanks for the answer though.

Stats: 6'5", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2491
    Blacksmith80 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blacksmith80 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blacksmith80 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blacksmith80 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blacksmith80 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blacksmith80 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blacksmith80 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blacksmith80 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blacksmith80 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blacksmith80 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Blacksmith80 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Blacksmith80's BodySpace
    No you dont, and you look taller.
    >> I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing. ~ Éric Daniel Pierre Cantona <<

Stats: 6'1", 188 lbs
    matman1813 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matman1813 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matman1813 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matman1813 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matman1813 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matman1813 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matman1813 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matman1813 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matman1813 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matman1813 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) matman1813 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit matman1813's BodySpace
    You definitely don't get shorter, if you have a hunched back, lifting can improve your posture and actually make you a little taller.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Visit Forzas's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    You definitely don't get shorter, if you have a hunched back, lifting can improve your posture and actually make you a little taller.
    I was really wondering that, when I just walk around with my back bent over a bit and then stand up right I look taller, defo motivational these answers, thanks everyone ( repped )

Stats: 6'3", 213 lbs
    Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Znik has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Znik's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Forzas View Post
    I was really wondering that, when I just walk around with my back bent over a bit and then stand up right I look taller, defo motivational these answers, thanks everyone ( repped )
    Lifting is great for posture , deadlifts etc. really pulls my back straight, used to be hunched over now its uncomfortable to hunch for long

Visit Forzas's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Znik View Post
    Lifting is great for posture , deadlifts etc. really pulls my back straight, used to be hunched over now its uncomfortable to hunch for long
    Ha, deadlifts are awsome to do, it's sad that I have to do them only once in the 2-3 weeks, it doesn't fit in scheme but im defo gonna do that more to get a straight back. I can't go high on squats for a reason but I go really high on deadlifts if i have to do them

Stats: 3'11", 999 lbs
    truushot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) truushot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) truushot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) truushot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) truushot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) truushot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) truushot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) truushot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) truushot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) truushot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) truushot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit truushot's BodySpace
    Yes tall guys that get thin will look a lot taller. At least I did. I must have hunched over a lot. Seriously, though I'm the same height, I checked. Still 6'4". Jelly?