Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Miscers - Here's what goes on in a woman's head after a date.[PICS]

For all you confused miscers that always wanted to know what goes on in our heads after a date. Here's an example.

Met at concert
    Went on date few days after
    Went out for drinks
    Made me pay,lost his wallet
    Went back up to his glamorous downtown apt (****ing messy and disgusting as hell, piss still in toilet)
    tried to sleep with me
    lousy kisser
    doesn't text me till 2 days later to ask for another date DAFUQ!

need i say more.....

Texts to my best friend about date

and pic of his text few days after (i never texted him after that night, GTFO the next morning)

all i can think of responding with is.......

"you're"
    Last edited by skamps; 11-08-2012 at 12:41 AM.
    *Only dates model's crew*

╔═══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look more like the joker than he does in that pic from the night and absolute woman logic to say surprise me then complain about what you get.

I'm not usually one for bashing females on here but you're a bit of a nasty shallow person.

LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't get me wrong Skamps...your a lovely lady ...but its not so nice to put him on blast like that...how do you know he doesn't check this forum or have friends that are on this forum?....at least black out his eyes/face or something lol

skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LiveStrongMona View Post
    Don't get me wrong Skamps...your a lovely lady ...but its not so nice to put him on blast like that...how do you know he doesn't check this forum or have friends that are on this forum?....at least black out his eyes/face or something lol
    LOL ok fine

Originally Posted by CatFunt View Post
    You look more like the joker than he does in that pic from the night and absolute woman logic to say surprise me then complain about what you get.

I'm not usually one for bashing females on here but you're a bit of a nasty shallow person.
    Please explain piss in your toilet when you know you're having company over. Also, please explain lying about your smoking problem and then having cigarretes lying all over the place when you're having company over. Then explain "losing" your wallet at the supermarket you supposedly went to the night before when I clearly saw NO groceries in the fridge. I don't know about you CatFunt but i don't think you would appreciate any of these qualities in a woman, all shallowness aside.

Edit: I forgot to the mention the part about the used condom i found in his drawer beside his bed as well
    Last edited by skamps; 11-08-2012 at 12:54 AM.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hmmm

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skamps View Post
    Please explain piss in your toilet when you know you're having company over. Also, please explain lying about your smoking problem and then having cigarretes lying all over the place when you're having company over. Then explain "losing" your wallet at the supermarket you supposedly went to the night before when I clearly saw NO groceries in the fridge. I don't know about you CatFunt but i don't think you would appreciate any of these qualities in a woman, all shallowness aside.

Edit: I forgot to the mention the part about the used condom i found in his drawer beside his bed as well
    Read all this and all the texts. You seem pretty p*ssed at the guy and disappointed. Points that stuck out to me:

* He smokes
    * He is messy with p*ss still in the toilet (seem un hygienic to me)
    * He had used condoms around his apartment
    * Your friend thinks he looks creepy and you tend to agree as you think the only thing going for him is his career
    * You had to pay of the drinks that night which annoyed you

AND yet you still spent the night with him.

Mind = blown

Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    Read all this and all the texts. You seem pretty p*ssed at the guy and disappointed. Points that stuck out to me:

* He smokes
    * He is messy with p*ss still in the toilet (seem un hygienic to me)
    * He had used condoms around his apartment
    * Your friend thinks he looks creepy and you tend to agree as you think the only thing going for him is his career
    * You had to pay of the drinks that night which annoyed you

Mind = blown
    I left at 8am while he was still asleep. Had no way of getting home at 2am since no more bus service ( couldn't drive, was drinking with him) and no more money left to spend on cab because i spent it on drinks....def did not stay by choice

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Skamps, this thread is far too cryptic for the teen miscers who come in here asking you to rate their left toe out of 10. They still wouldn't have a clue whether you like this guy or not. They'll read all this and think:

- This guy "lost" his wallet. Good one, bro, making her pay like that let's her know that you're time is valuable. Chicks dig a guy whose time is valuable. She'll be craving the D.
    - This guy smokes. That's pretty badass. She'll want to use his jizz as shampoo.
    - This guy has used condoms all over the place. That let's her know that he's desirable to many women, so she better hook in hard if she wants to stand a chance with him.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    Skamps, this thread is far too cryptic for the teen miscers who come in here asking you to rate their left toe out of 10. They still wouldn't have a clue whether you like this guy or not. They'll read all this and think:

- This guy "lost" his wallet. Good one, bro, making her pay like that let's her know that you're time is valuable. Chicks dig a guy whose time is valuable. She'll be craving the D.
    - This guy smokes. That's pretty badass. She'll want to use his jizz as shampoo.
    - This guy has used condoms all over the place. That let's her know that he's desirable to many women, so she better hook in hard if she wants to stand a chance with him.
    hahahahahhahahahahahaahah oh god repped! hahahhahaha

TitanBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) TitanBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) TitanBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) TitanBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) TitanBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) TitanBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) TitanBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) TitanBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) TitanBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) TitanBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10) TitanBaby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    op is a *******, negged.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Mind = blown
    She did kiss him as well, and she doesn't say she didn't have sex or fool around with him.

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    all i can say is.. how drunk were you? lmao
    *used to lift crew*

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can confirm I was wallet.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    She did kiss him as well, and she doesn't say she didn't have sex or fool around with him.
    i did none of that to clarify.

Originally Posted by levijay View Post
    all i can say is.. how drunk were you? lmao
    oh handsomely blessed beauty...clearly not drunk enough.

p,s- i still can't rep you WTF? ;(

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I left at 8am while he was still asleep. Had no way of getting home at 2am since no more bus service ( couldn't drive, was drinking with him) and no more money left to spend on cab because i spent it on drinks....def did not stay by choice
    Fair enough. Just assumed with that list of issues you would have left much earlier in the night and not go back to his place.

I know she didnt sleep with him but just surprised she gave him that much time of day when the list of issues were so long.

libs11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libs11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libs11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libs11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libs11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libs11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libs11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libs11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libs11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libs11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) libs11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha omg that sounds like the worst time ever!

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh handsomely blessed beauty...clearly not drunk enough.

p,s- i still can't rep you WTF? ;(
    its ok hbb, soon.. lol

Fair enough. Just assumed with that list of issues you would have left much earlier in the night and not go back to his place.

I know she didnt sleep with him but just surprised she gave him that much time of day when the list of issues were so long.
    OP clearly dun goofed and now will probably have a stalker on her hands

inb4 restraining order
    *used to lift crew*

Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post
    FYI I did lose my wallet, and my place was trashed because I had been out of town, and a few mates borrowed it.

My kissing probably sucked because your breath smelled like 10 cans of shark ****, and I messaged you back because I felt that you deserved a second chance, even though your conversation was as boring as watching cricket.
    someone's jimmies are rustled. u mad?

FYI I did lose my wallet, and my place was trashed because I had been out of town, and a few mates borrowed it.

My kissing probably sucked because your breath smelled like 10 cans of shark sh!t... I messaged you back because I felt that you deserved a second chance, even though your conversation was as boring as watching cricket.

Yeah ok. Disregard messages.

edit. Am I in la femme misc?
    time to stop clicking "new posts" brah
    *used to lift crew*

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OMG you had to pay!!!!!!!! smh

xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lets go on a date

i did none of that to clarify.
    Lol but you did kiss him.

Lol but you did kiss him.
    And she DID go to his house.... at 2 am... drunk.... with no way of leaving.... on a first date.

I would have thought she was interested in me... you know... spending the night at my pad and all. Mixed messages x 10.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

I messaged you back because I felt that you deserved a second chance, even though your conversation was as boring as watching cricket.
    Lolol.

beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beep007 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I left at 8am while he was still asleep.

In the text screens you said you had breakfast with the guy
    Now you say you left while he was asleep

You fraudin' cheeky cuunt ?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And she DID go to his house.... at 2 am... drunk.... with no way of leaving.... on a first date.
    [img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/mfw-production/image_post/54/medium/54.jpg[/im
    I would have thought she was interested in me... you know... spending the night at my pad and all. Mixed messages x 10.
    LMAO.

Skamps we are going to need pics of this guy.

LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveStrongMona is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LMAO.

Skamps we are going to need pics of this guy.
    No.

Originally Posted by beep007 View Post
    In the text screens you said you had breakfast with the guy
    Now you say you left while he was asleep

You fraudin' cheeky cuunt ?
    I am getting that warm tingly feeling of thread backfire.

Originally Posted by LiveStrongMona View Post
    No.
    Pretty please