Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    God, you're like the clap, you just won't go away.
    "No need to clap, he's already got it." - Seth McFarlane introducing Mike The Situation.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    way to perpetuate the hatred of women

here let me tell ya what it takes to be a woman young-in
    drive your own car to a date
    this way if you are not comfortable you choose when to leave
    bring your own money to a date
    you do not go on one pressuming the MAN will pay for everything
    what were you doing in his apt anyhow on that first date?
    you put the goods out there and wonder why he wants to see you again?
    you now a booty call
    but yet want to be treated like a queen
    No fuking shiit.

I think it was Keltron who pointed out the idiocy of her paying for his drinks, going to his place, kissing him and then acting all "WTF? You wanna smash? Nuh uh."

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    "No need to clap, he's already got it." - Seth McFarlane introducing Mike The Situation.
    Seth McFarlane is hilarious on those Roasts.

He's pretty damn funny one Twitter, too.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like you or whoever that chick is needs to raise her standards a little, what kind of men are you seriously dating and picking up.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    No fuking shiit.

I think it was Keltron who pointed out the idiocy of her paying for his drinks, going to his place, kissing him and then acting all "WTF? You wanna smash? Nuh uh."

do you think she noticed his apt was a mess before or after the romp in the sheets?
    prolly where he found his wallet..
    my guess? poor guy left it there
    from the last date he paid for
    Last edited by latebloomingmom; 11-08-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Inferior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inferior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inferior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inferior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inferior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inferior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inferior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inferior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inferior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inferior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Inferior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Smoker, messy apartment (to such an extent), bad kisser; bad qualities. I wouldn't have the audacity to go on a date with a woman if I didn't have a wallet, either. That's uncomfortable. What would I do in your situation? I don't know. But it probably would've have resulted in going back to his place, making out, and sleeping over after paying for his alcoholic beverages. He's not a barbarian if he wanted to have sex with you after this. Looking through his closet and drawers and implying the only thing he has going for him is his career seems awkward too. I guess context matters.

Those are bitchy texts after a ****ty date. They're hardly typical thoughts.

skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao smh

*Only dates model's crew*

╔═══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Actually for my most recent previous date, I had a wallet issue as well.

cliffs:
    -Got home from work about 1hr before our date and realized that I forgot my wallet at work in San Francisco which was over the bridge which required $5 toll which was in my wallet which was at work lol.
    -Date got to my house and I told her to spot me $5 because I left my wallet at work and we needed it for toll to get my wallet.
    -Went to work, retrieved my wallet and headed back towards my house.
    -Ate a bomb diggity dinner but no alcohol. Even though she asked me out on the date, I paid for everything because she drove to come my way.
    - Went back to my apartment that was reasonably clean except for a few dishes in the sink.
    - Watched Walking Dead on Netflix on my projector.
    - Had sex.
    - She offered to pay for breakfast the next morning but I said I'd split it w/her.
    - Continued to date her and only her for 8 more weeks.
    - Broke up and took a few weeks off from each other, after which we reconnected and became good friends.
    You're doing it right.

You and Nelly.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skamps View Post
    Lmao smh

[i mg]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/2/2d/Trollface_HD.png/618px-Trollface_HD.png[/img]
    Even through you are trolling, the fact is it still does perpetuate the hatred of women. People reading this will believe that the majority women are capable of acting in the way you described, even if it was a bit old load of bull****. I know you were just having fun.... but so are all the guys who make rape jokes. It just normalises bad behaviour which benefits no-one.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This was a needed thread after a crappy day at work. Many lulz are being had in my living room.

I have to say as a person who is single (and older, ) dating is tough.

Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    Question for you Skamps, what were you looking for in his bedside drawer?
    I'll admit if I am at a date's house and in the bathroom, I do peek in his medicine cabinet.

You can find out a lot of things by a person's medicine cabinet.

Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    It was a cold day today but luckily I had the heat from the backfire that is this thread to keep me warm.
    ROTFL

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    From my experience, I find that effectively communicating with women is much different than with men. They respond to different emotions.
    Yep. Totally agree. When men communicate, it is usually to "fix" or solve a problem. When women communicate it is often to process feelings.

Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    The piss in the toilet is because of water conservation. If it's brown it goes down, if it's yellow let it mellow.
    I thought it was "if it's yellow: let it mellow, if it's brown: flush it down."

Originally Posted by Nelly87 View Post
    Hmm.....

I must be a dream date cuz if I invite a girl out, I am going to pay, it's just the gentleman in me.

Here is cliffs from my last first date:
    -Pick her up at her place, open doors for her.
    -Take her out to eat and drinks, pay for it all.
    -Come back to my place. Which is clean, bed made no clutter, no mess, everything put away (as always).
    -No pressure for sex just hang out.
    -Make out, take her home, made plans for next date(s).

I have since been on more dates with this girl and things have moved along . MISC would prolly call me wk beta for being a gentleman, but I want a woman, with intellect and more than just sex, not some dumb sl00t to smash and trash.
    You are a dream date.

But I'll cut you a break, OP.

Probably you made some decisions you normally wouldn't because you were drinking. It is always good to keep an emergency $20 in your purse so you can find a way home tho.

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    Even through you are trolling, the fact is it still does perpetuate the hatred of women. People reading this will believe that the majority women are capable of acting in the way you described, even if it was a bit old load of bull****. I know you were just having fun.... but so are all the guys who make rape jokes. It just normalises bad behaviour which benefits no-one.
    This was a troll thread?

Strong fail der, OP.
    DAYUM!!!

skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Just poking the bear.

You win some you lose some

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    you do know what happens when you tease the bear right?????????

Taylor Swift Crew tarheelblue0378's Avatar
    tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obvious troll, but if srs, this trollop probably sucked his dick in the bathroom at the concert when they met. He didnt want anything to do with her after she ate his pecker spit, she followed him around all night asking for a date. He intentionally makes it bad hoping she will leave him alone, she still wont, now she's mad b/c he had the audacity to try to sleep with her.

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did anyone used to watch the show "Blind Date" ? It was pretty funny, but they had lots of good date ideas on there.

This guy is a pimp
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

^^^ That show was hilarious! Same with Elimidate.

There's a new one of these shows on but the hostess is so fuarking annoying, I can't watch.
    DAYUM!!!

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by skamps View Post
    You win some you lose some
    I'm not mad, but you are clearly mad enough to comment on my bodyspace, "Negging is for *******s. You just got trolled, u mad *******?"

You're probably even more mad that I have to approve comments before they show up.

I negged you for your anti-water conservation comment. Not for your fail troll attempt, try again.
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    This. Trolling or not, the guys in the misc. woman hate enough as it is. I don't see the need to add to it, even if it's a joke.

Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    This. Trolling or not, the guys in the misc. woman hate enough as it is. I don't see the need to add to it, even if it's a joke.
    open those doors wide open
    hang a sign out that says
    "He-man Women Haters come on in"

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I negged you for your anti-water conservation comment.
    ^^^^^ Now, this is interesting, pUni. I had no idea...

Did we live in a commune together about 20 years ago?

I'm not mad, but you are clearly mad enough to comment on my bodyspace, "Negging is for *******s. You just got trolled, u mad *******?"

You're probably even more mad that I have to approve comments before they show up.

I negged you for your anti-water conservation comment. Not for your fail troll attempt, try again.
    lulz

This. Trolling or not, the guys in the misc. woman hate enough as it is. I don't see the need to add to it, even if it's a completely unfunny joke.
    Fix'd
    DAYUM!!!

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't hate you with legs like that.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    ^^^^^ Now, this is interesting, pUni. I had no idea...

Did we live in a commune together about 20 years ago?

At one time I entertained the idea of living on a commune, but I'm far too independent for that
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    are you serious with this thread?

entitledbishsyndrome/10

Taylor Swift Crew tarheelblue0378's Avatar
    tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tarheelblue0378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    open those doors wide open

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Did anyone used to watch the show "Blind Date" ? It was pretty funny, but they had lots of good date ideas on there.

This guy is a pimp
    Wow, that guy was a douchebag and an arsehole. Even if you get your jollies on messing w/fat chicks, why the hell would you go around bragging about it???

Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    ^^^ That show was hilarious! Same with Elimidate.

There's a new one of these shows on but the hostess is so fuarking annoying, I can't watch.
    Elimidate was awesome too. Remember 5th Wheel? 3 guys and 2 girls or vice versa and one person would eventually get booted off.

Or the other woman hating group:
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Wow, what an awesome troll thread! OP is so witty.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tmonkey View Post
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

oh great
    see?? open the doors
    and in steps the devil