Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    babe if you asked a girl out you would expect her to pay her own half? not giving ya a hard time I am just curious about the differences in thinking
    Make it clear from the off-set that I'm not paying for her share of the bill while asking her out on a date.

Seems fair to me, it filters out the scroungers and then you can see if they are worth paying for in the future. I mean hardly any women ask men out, so yeah it's better to make your intentions clear from the start as opposed to telling them once the bill has landed on your table lol.
    "It is not knowledge, but the act of learning, ... which grants the greatest enjoyment. When I have clarified and exhausted a subject, then I turn away from it, in order to go into darkness again ..." - Carl Friedrich Gauss

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what's a scrounger?

here's another question
    do you think that the hotter the chick is
    the more she will expect you to pay for everything if you go out?

iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50) iCAMETOPLAY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what's a scrounger?

scrounge (skrounj)
    v. scrounged, scrounging, scrounges Slang
    v.tr.
    1. To obtain (something) by begging or borrowing with no intention of reparation: scrounged a few dollars off my brother.
    2. To obtain by salvaging or foraging; round up.
    v.intr.
    1. To seek to obtain something by begging or borrowing with no intention of reparation: scrounge for a cigarette.
    2. To forage about in an effort to acquire something at no cost: scrounging around the kitchen for a late-night snack.

Basically someone who just leeches off others. Seen many girls who take advantage of men and get free dates lol.
    "It is not knowledge, but the act of learning, ... which grants the greatest enjoyment. When I have clarified and exhausted a subject, then I turn away from it, in order to go into darkness again ..." - Carl Friedrich Gauss

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    does this tend to happen more with cold-call type of dating?
    meaning just going up to some random hot chick ya dont know and asking her out?

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaudyBrah View Post
    You're right I don't respect you...u mad?
    No I'm not mad it's the internet not real life. I meet men on here all the time with no respect. It's just the internet.

Originally Posted by LaudyBrah View Post
    Shut your whore mouth k thanks love ya bish
    Not mad but this section is here because the female members wanted a section in which there rules, otherwise they would all be in the regular misc. The only way that works is if the women in this section report behavior that breaks those rules. If the women didn't report this then I'm more disappointed in their lack response then in your disrespect.

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Srs question, if a girl asks me out does that mean she's going to pay?
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

does this tend to happen more with cold-call type of dating?
    meaning just going up to some random hot chick ya dont know and asking her out?
    Not really, it can apply to other situations as well.

I mean many chicks take advantage of this sort of stuff.

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Kangaroo balls >>>>> Squirrel balls.

Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    My mom was a SAHM. Dad handled finances. But she had her own acct that he put money in every month that she could spend however she wanted. Anything for kids/family/house came out of a joint acct. Seemed to work well.

I think that's cute.

Srs. Not condescending at all. I like that.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I hate to say it, but you are not trolling.

The thread was started by you on 11/8/12 @ 3:30 AM.
    The time stamps on the screenshots with your friend, was 11/7/12 @ 11:00 pm.

This means that that someone would have had to upload the conversation almost directly after having it, then you would have had to randomly come across it and then post. Unlikely.

A reverse image search also shows this as a unique image, which means it most likely isn't copy pasta.
    I'd like to chat with Billy to find out what REALLY happened.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

Originally Posted by iCAMETOPLAY View Post
    Not really, it can apply to other situations as well.

I mean many chicks take advantage of this sort of stuff.
    this confuses the sh*t out of me
    see...what if ya got this girl sitting in your class and you like her, think she's cute so ya ask her out
    all ya know about each other is the idle chit chat ya do on a daily basis

who pays for the date?

or...it's a friend of a friend and ya'll are double dating it
    who pays?

why is she a scrounger?
    for example
    its a first date
    you spend it just asking each other lots of questions...
    the sole purpose being..will you like each other enough
    for a second date
    who pays?

what is the definition then of a girl that is not a scrounger? if she puts out on the first date? cause that would just be a sloot

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    see...what if ya got this girl sitting in your class and you like her, think she's cute so ya ask her out

who pays for the date?

who pays?

why is she a scrounger?
    for example
    its a first date
    for a second date
    who pays?

what is the definition then of a girl that is not a scrounger? if she puts out on the first date? cause that would just be a sloot
    It's the mentality of younger guys these days. Every bish is out to sloot and scrounge.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Amazed at this day and age women paying their fair share on a date is this upsetting to some women. My husband was broke when we dated....I paid for most everything (and that was 30 years ago)....best investment I ever made. Why is "who pays" an issue. If you like the company and you have the means...what????

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lbm, on all thr scenarios above it should be 50/50.

Does it mean that the girl has the decency to actually be willing to pay? No. I'd personally pay for date #1 willingly, then via text or call, I tell the girl we're splitting the bill next time. Needless to say plenty of girls go cold afterwards.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

who pays for the date?
    Like I said, make it clear that she will be paying for her own share when I ask her out.

How's that confusing?

who pays?
    What do you mean by double dating?

why is she a scrounger?
    Expecting people to pay for her despite the man not knowing her all that well.
    for example
    its a first date
    for a second date
    who pays?
    Well it depends on how the first date goes. But I will only start paying for the whole dates if we're in a serious relationship.

How do we get from not paying on a first date to putting out on a first date?

I still would not pay for a chick on a first date even if she makes it clear she's putting out (In fact this will probably be a turn off, do not like sloots at all, I like chicks with some class [srs], would probably walk out on her if she was a sloot srs). I honestly do not understand how people can expect others to pay for something THEY'VE eaten and not someone else. Even if a chick insisted that she'll pay for me, I would not let her.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    babe if you asked a girl out you would expect her to pay her own half? not giving ya a hard
    time I am just curious about the differences in thinking

I have a 20 year old son and when he and his girlfriend were dating they took turns..both of em were going to school and working part time jobs so it really just depended on who got paid that week.
    I have a 22 YO daughter...both her and her BF are finishing school .... and this is very much the case as well

double dating: when two couples go out together
    NOT: when you schedule two dates on the same night

Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post
    Lbm, on all thr scenarios above it should be 50/50.

Does it mean that the girl has the decency to actually be willing to pay? No. I'd personally pay for date #1 willingly, then via text or call, I tell the girl we're splitting the bill next time. Needless to say plenty of girls go cold afterwards.
    after date number one when you pay
    you could say for date two: "I would love to go out with you again but I am broke"

Originally Posted by iCAMETOPLAY View Post
    Like I said, make it clear that she will be paying for her own share when I ask her out.

How's that confusing?

What do you mean by double dating?

Well it depends on how the first date goes. But I will only start paying for the whole dates if we're in a serious relationship.

How do we get from not paying on a first date to putting out on a first date?

I still would not pay for a chick on a first date even if she makes it clear she's putting out (In fact this will probably be a turn off, do not like sloots at all, I like chicks with some class [srs], would probably walk out on her if she was a sloot srs). I honestly do not understand how people can expect others to pay for something THEY'VE eaten and not someone else. Even if a chick insisted that she'll pay for me, I would not let her.
    I gotcha babe
    be upfront about it but not rude
    yes? if she agress then there should be no hard feelings and no problems
    if it turns into something serious then you would re-assess at that time
    and depending on your financial situation ( i.e how fat the wallet is) and hers
    you will decide together who pays for what and when

you could say for date two: "I would love to go out with you again but I am broke"
    Wow that is what I was thinking...the art of being straight forward has been lost to the massive amount of games to played I think.

BTW the GIFs in this thread are priceless...lulzzzzzzzzzzz

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate playing games, I end up disregarding if they give me that excuse. ^what she said.

Why on earth would a good looking smart guy (no cocky) put up with a Leach and a gamer girl?
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

double dating: when two couples go out together
    NOT: when you schedule two dates on the same night
    Oh I see.

Well in that case, I dunno, I mean when families go out to dinners ect it all ends up being a fight at the end on who is going to pay lol.
    I gotcha babe
    be upfront about it but not rude
    yes?
    Yup, keep it open and satright forward. Most girls are understanding and know where you are coming from. If a girl really is broke (and you know it) you can either pay for her (Depending on how much you like her) or do some other activities which involves little or no money.
    if she agress then there should be no hard feelings and no problems
    if it turns into something serious then you would re-assess at that time
    and depending on your financial situation ( i.e how fat the wallet is) and hers
    you will decide together who pays for what and when
    Yup, although in this situation I would prefer to pay for both myself and her because she has already shows she's a keeper

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    It's the mentality of younger guys these days. Every bish is out to sloot and scrounge.
    I don't know everyone is saying that on the first date you shouldn't be spending money on a girl you don't know and stuff like that. Makes sense to me, if the girl isn't interested, thats like $30 wasted, and money doesn't grow on trees. You didn't get anything and she gets a free meal. To be honest most girls don't seem like they're worth spending money on like that. Then again i haven't talked to a girl in months so i wouldn't really know. But thats what its looking like.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    I don't know everyone is saying that on the first date you shouldn't be spending money on a girl you don't know and stuff like that. Makes sense to me, if the girl isn't interested, thats like $30 wasted, and money doesn't grow on trees. You didn't get anything and she gets a free meal. To be honest most girls don't seem like they're worth spending money on like that. Then again i haven't talked to a girl in months so i wouldn't really know. But thats what its looking like.

I would disagree you did not get anything....young people need to understand the value in the experience itself. You always learn something new.

Again if you have the means and you desire the company....then it is all good. You never walk away from an interaction with nothing.

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    I know some people that do it and it works fine. For me it would be too much trouble to divide everything up.

He would never go for it anyway because he makes more than me.
    We buy our own big stuff like cars and play toys separately. Last year he made about $1k more than me so we are pretty evenly matched on incomes. I pay all the household bills like HO insurance, utilities & groceries except the auto insurance. He is saving a good chunk of his right now because we are about to build a 2nd home.

He pays for most of our fun timing like vacations & my sons racing. It works out for us. I think the reason I am like this is because my first marriage he questioned me about every penny I spent & I made way more than him. Just wasn't going to answer to someone like that again.

Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post
    Marriages like that exist?

Hmmm. Fascinating.
    Yep but it is not for everyone.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    We buy our own big stuff like cars and play toys separately. Last year he made about $1k more than me so we are pretty evenly matched on incomes. I pay all the household bills like HO insurance, utilities & groceries except the auto insurance. He is saving a good chunk of his right now because we are about to build a 2nd home.

He pays for most of our fun timing like vacations & my sons racing. It works out for us. I think the reason I am like this is because my first marriage he questioned me about every penny I spent & I made way more than him. Just wasn't going to answer to someone like that again.

Yep but it is not for everyone.

Know quite a few couples that do it this way...we never have, too old school I suppose

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont understand why so many people apparently take into account cultural expectations when they go on dates. If Im out with a girl, its just me and her, nothing else matters. If she dosnt offer to pay then Ill buy, money is not important if Im enjoying my company. If she offers to pay then I would probably tell her we will flip for it. Heads: I pay, Tails: we split the bill. If she is insistent then the toss up will be either all me or her.

Dat der Harvey Dent dating.
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ascendedlife View Post
    I dont understand why so many people apparently take into account cultural expectations when they go on dates. If Im out with a girl, its just me and her, nothing else matters. If she dosnt offer to pay then Ill buy, money is not important if Im enjoying my company. If she offers to pay then I would probably tell her we will flip for it. Heads: I pay, Tails: we split the bill. If she is insistent then the toss up will be either all me or her.

Dat der Harvey Dent dating.
    if im out with a woman and she offers to pay... Idk what i would do cause i dont see that ever happening