Waldo1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Help Getting over a plateau.

First off ill give you guys a little history. Ive always been overweight and it got out of control my freshman year of college when I tipped the scales at @245. I was sick of the way I looked and felt about myself and over the next six month dropped fifteen pounds and stayed there for about six months then dropped another fifteen. This brought me to last january weighing in at 215, from january to april I dropped another fifteen down to 200 and was feeling great, people didn't recognize me anymore. since april 2012 I have been stuck at 200 and have been killing myself in the gym with cardio 6 days a week in the am and lifting in the afternoon. I am making progress and I know the scale isn't the best way to measure progress but I think I am just stuck at a plateau. I have been doing HIT and jogging, and that has been going great. I think my problem lies in my lifting Im the jackass who has been doing 3x10 since freshman year of high school and need to change that up. Most of the fat left on me remains on my chest which really sucks and around my torso. What would you guys suggest to get over this plateau and what set/rep combo to use. I wil post pictures and stats later this week. Feel free to talk **** it won't bother me, just motivation.

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You dont say anything about your nutrition. Are you tracking calories ? Calculated macro needs and Tdee ? Know 100% you are in a caloric deficit ?

99% of the time if you are not losing any weight over 2 weeks or so , you are eating too much.

kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevsworld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Re-check your calories to make sure you are in a deficit. This post may help if you are lean enough:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144651591