Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    I have 8k posts because of threads like this. <3

I probably easily have the most posts ITT.

It's been fun.

"Ivy league frat star"...tell me you attend a college that isn't full of Asians like yourself and I'll be impressed Peter.
    Your jimmies seem rustled. And no my school is not full of Asians, it's actually one of the lowest in comparison to other schools in the top 20's. And I'm in a fraternity therefore most of my social circle are mostly white kids. and who the **** is peter?

anonymous
    Originally Posted by enc_fit View Post
    you can still be aesthetic as fuark as an asian and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. whats attractive is the same in most western cultures. strong jaw line, aesthetic physique, good skin/hair/style. just up your aesthetic game.
    This.

You take any man. Give him these things and a decent enough personality and he'll clean house with just about anyone.

Aesthetics > All.

ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ppham27 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by objectivebrah View Post
    Your jimmies seem rustled. And no my school is not full of Asians, it's actually one of the lowest in comparison to other schools in the top 20's. And I'm in a fraternity therefore most of my social circle are mostly white kids. and who the **** is peter?
    C'mon. Lettuce be real tea here. I went to Duke. It's full of Asians. It's not anything like UC Berkley, though.

No reason to be ashamed. All the best schools in the country are full of Asians.

Duke fraternities are mostly white, though, so I suppose the Greek system lets you live apart from the Asians for better or for worst.

Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vipergq View Post
    From a curiosity standpoint, what is it that you think a 32yr old should "normally" be doing with his life? I'm not so much "trying" to show people I'm a party animal. That's simply just my life. I enjoy meeting new people, traveling to new places, exploring new adventures, and partying.

I'm pretty sure its safe to say most guys enjoy the same things. The problem is at 32 most guys are struggling to make rent, struggling to climb up their social as well as business ladder, trying to get out of debt, and trying to manage a marriage that has a 50% chance of failing. Take away the problems that prevent you from enjoying life, and most people will live much differently than they do.

I've achieved most of my goals, and I can still push forward and better my life and business while enjoying my life to the full extent. I have a good family and have developed lots of great friends.

I'm sure there may be some people with a different set of goals, and I urge you to push forward to achieve them.

For me, this was the life I was after and the life I worked hard to achieve. So far I'd say I'm pretty happy...
    I appreciate the mature response, a rarity in the misc.

I'm in no way dissing your choice of lifestyle. In fact, I feel proud whenever I see a fellow asian brah "making it" in the U.S. I'm not so much judging your lifestyle, rather finding the way you potray your image online, whether its on FB or in the misc, peculiar. It's true that you have a party lifestyle, but it seems like you are going out of your way to telecast that to everyone. Your "21 beer" picture is an example of what I'm trying to say - I mean which 32 year old do this? I'm not referring to the part where you drink lots of beer, that's fine, I do it too. But who other than a 20 year old will take pictures of themselves documenting the volume of drinks they consume, and then post it on the internet? This is the part that I think is strange.
    My Saltwater Reef Aquarium website: www.Reeftology.com
    My Scotch Blog: http://simplyscotches.blogspot.com/

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    misc zombie survival squad: Bravo squad member.
    Super Dinosaur Crew
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-
    - Misc Bet Crew -

Gamertag: Court3syFIusher

TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TreesOpenDoors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it's pretty safe to say she's is a self-hating Asian, judging by her past posts. this just confirms it

RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL Candees is 5'8 and 148lbs...a girl @ 148lbs is whale status brah...

I'm 100% asian and i notice this with asian women in america, especially the fatter ones, they all think they're the **** and hard to talk to. Mean while, white/Hispanic/black girls are chill as fawk.
    I dated a white girl, best friend with a Hispanic girl, and hang out with plenty of black girls but i can never have a decent conversation with an asian girl....
    When I am green again I will rep the following gentlemen:
    MyLastSerenade, Mises, Legendsneverdie, Bulging_Biceps, TheCokeBaron

In the mean time, my children and their children will sing songs about you guys.

objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) objectivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ppham27 View Post
    C'mon. Lettuce be real tea here. I went to Duke. It's full of Asians. It's not anything like UC Berkley, though.

No reason to be ashamed. All the best schools in the country are full of Asians.

Duke fraternities are mostly white, though, so I suppose the Greek system lets you live apart from the Asians for better or for worst.
    you at harvard brah?

RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    also, this biatch said she is only 1/2 asian and claimed all the asians ITT don't know what asian girls want....LMAO BIATCH BE TRIPPEN!
    When I am green again I will rep the following gentlemen:
    MyLastSerenade, Mises, Legendsneverdie, Bulging_Biceps, TheCokeBaron

In the mean time, my children and their children will sing songs about you guys.

Originally Posted by Crease1234 View Post
    I appreciate the mature response, a rarity in the misc.

I'm in no way dissing your choice of lifestyle. In fact, I feel proud whenever I see a fellow asian brah "making it" in the U.S. I'm not so much judging your lifestyle, rather finding the way you potray your image online, whether its on FB or in the misc, peculiar. It's true that you have a party lifestyle, but it seems like you are going out of your way to telecast that to everyone. Your "21 beer" picture is an example of what I'm trying to say - I mean which 32 year old do this? I'm not referring to the part where you drink lots of beer, that's fine, I do it too. But who other than a 20 year old will take pictures of themselves documenting the volume of drinks they consume, and then post it on the internet? This is the part that I think is strange.
    Dude you're beta as phuck srs. What is he supposed to do, marry some bitch who will one day steal half his assets? Men age like wine and women age like milk, men's lives don't start until they are 30.

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    viper made a strong jump from 5.5 to 7.0 in my scale, just facially. When you account for his mentality, his body/style and his lifestyle, it comes to no surprise that he can pretty much do whatever the fuk he wants with life, and have people cater to him.
    Living a happy life

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone cliff me please

Originally Posted by YeahBuddyyyyy View Post
    Why so hostile? My parents have been married for 22ish years and they're still on dat dere mushy lovey dovey time

Not to sound like a douche, but you sound a little bitter over there. Is that seriously how you view all women?
    no, my parents are too. but for the most part modern women are selfish whores. srs.

my point wasn't even that, it was him criticizing vipergq for living an alpha male lifestyle.

SamerdaWK is just really nice. (+1000) SamerdaWK is just really nice. (+1000) SamerdaWK is just really nice. (+1000) SamerdaWK is just really nice. (+1000) SamerdaWK is just really nice. (+1000) SamerdaWK is just really nice. (+1000) SamerdaWK is just really nice. (+1000) SamerdaWK is just really nice. (+1000) SamerdaWK is just really nice. (+1000) SamerdaWK is just really nice. (+1000) SamerdaWK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RocketsFan View Post

I'm 100% asian and i notice this with asian women in america, especially the fatter ones, they all think they're the **** and hard to talk to. Mean while, white/Hispanic/black girls are chill as fawk.
    I dated a white girl, best friend with a Hispanic girl, and hang out with plenty of black girls but i can never have a decent conversation with an asian girl....
    ^strong this
    <--- asian checking in

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SOCALNINER View Post
    ViperGQ. Look him up, he's an establish photographer I believe.

I think I was lucky... or just different from a lot of folks.

I grew up around a lot of strong, masculine Asian males. Guys that in no way had issues getting girls and such.

This guy looks like he could pull.

If his stats online don't show that, I have no doubt he'll pulling in real life and doesn't give a ****.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rogerdavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just realised how much viper looks like Tuan Tran

Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dude you're beta as phuck srs. What is he supposed to do, marry some bitch who will one day steal half his assets? Men age like wine and women age like milk, men's lives don't start until they are 30.
    lol what? Did you even read what I typed before even hitting the reply button? Since when did I tell him to settle down and get married. I'm not hating on his lifestyle. I just find it weird that he likes to publicise them by constantly pictures of him partying with hot girls. Strong ivy league education bro.
    My Saltwater Reef Aquarium website: www.Reeftology.com
    My Scotch Blog: http://simplyscotches.blogspot.com/

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    misc zombie survival squad: Bravo squad member.
    Super Dinosaur Crew
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-
    - Misc Bet Crew -

Gamertag: Court3syFIusher

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    Name?...he's f*kin sexy!.
    Please tll me you are ****ing trolling he is ugly as **** no homo,viper is a 50/10 compared to him women are scared of men that look better then them
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs

90% of women in the developed World seem like whales compared your stats Bruh.

I am chill as fuk.

In fact, who really isn't the down to earth one here, the guy who pretends he's a 9/10 on a bodybuilding forum and posts party pics of himself with pornstars like he's pulling that every week so that he can get "reps" from people a decade younger than him ?

Does he even post anything that doesn't involve pictures of him showing off?

I understand that Asians generally find materialism to be something to be proud of, because you worked hard for it, but it's tacky as hell and it's honestly embarrassing to watch all of you get so insecure because I rated him a 5. When I look at this objectively, it just screams that he over compensates for a low self esteem...and part of knocking his rating, seems to affect the whole Asian male populace of bb.com as well.

He seems shallow and ridiculous, but that didn't affect my rating, he's an average looking Asian guy with a fit body, that's about it.

jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jumpman18 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sloots are jealous
    Don't worry If I write rhymes, I write checks

The Duck speaks the truth.

RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RESILIENCY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at liking feminine looking men wtf become a lesbo then,also post pics you ****ing whale,brb hiding behind a no avi
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

NY Giants-Knicks-Yankees-Rangers

Pусский Бра

A State of Trance Crew

**MISC LIFTING CREW**

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread should be titled "Asian Misc Crew". Never seen so many Asian miscers...

But srs. lol at Viper only being a 5/10.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

I am chill as fuk.

In fact, who really isn't the down to earth one here, the guy who pretends he's a 9/10 on a bodybuilding forum and posts party pics of himself with pornstars like he's pulling that every week so that he can get "reps" from people a decade younger than him ?

I understand that Asians generally find materialism to be something to be proud of, because you worked hard for it, but it's tacky as hell and it's honestly embarrassing to watch all of you get so insecure because I rated him a 5. When I look at this objectively, it just screams that he over compensates for a low self esteem...and part of knocking his rating, seems to affect the whole Asian male populace of bb.com as well.

He seems shallow and ridiculous, but that didn't affect my rating, he's an average looking Asian guy with a fit body, that's about it.
    the only reason he posts those pictures is because he has pictures of himself having a good time, as do I. which is also the reason foreveraloners like yourself don't and bashes people who are living a good life.

KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I am chill as fuk.

Fuking hater of haters... get over yourself you sad sad kunt

if he wants to post pics with hot bishes he can... i mirin' the bishes and motivates me to still pull bishes like that at his age

thats great you rate him a 5 and hes not your type.... great... grand ... wonderful... your still a sad kunt

jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Marumusa View Post
    yeah...ironic that last time i checked viper gq was smashing some bad ass sloots

only idiots and pathetic virgin *******s (sadly a demographic which correlates strongly with the misc) sits there trying to validate themselves to mediocre bishes on social networks

worst of all did u see the bishes voting him down? Bishes u would likely turn down a bj from if u were sober
    why u mad tho?

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the only reason he posts those pictures is because he has pictures of himself having a good time, as do I. which is also the reason foreveraloners like yourself don't and bashes people who are living a good life.
    It's my honest assessment and people shouldn't be bullied for giving their honest opinion.

A lot of other people have said that they agreed with me (my resps have actually increased despite that the majority of you negged me), that his rating was very inflated, but only I'm attacked for it (probably because I am the only female voicing an opinion) and some of you are simply immature.

Even Viper doesn't attack me for my opinions, even though he might not be happy with what I'm saying.
    As I mentioned previously, if you left my comments alone, and didn't resort to personal attacks, I would have left it at that around page 3, but this obviously upsets you on a deeper level, because as I mentioned previously, a lot of you are less attractive than Viper, and rating him a 5, upsets you because you theorize, that your own rating must be much lower.

Only on BB.com would sports illustrated models be rated a 5/10, but Vipergq and CamelJockey are 9/10.
    That says everything you need to know right there.

Originally Posted by KillerInstinct View Post
    Fuking hater of haters... get over yourself you sad sad kunt

if he wants to post pics with hot bishes he can... i mirin' the bishes and motivates me to still pull bishes like that at his age

thats great you rate him a 5 and hes not your type.... great... grand ... wonderful... your still a sad kunt
    Is he smashing those bishes?
    He's a photographer and many of those girls are women he's worked with or attended the same parties with.

In addition to that, they're mostly B-C rated models who are either doing pron or very close to it. A girl's gotta eat, and free pics and a name droppin' Asian to party with can become very valuable to them.

You can continue to believe it's because he's a 9/10 Asian though.

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Candees you kunt you're still posting the same old shiiiit? 24h later I look at the first page on the misc and behold it's you reiterating Viper isn't good looking.
    Misc Strength Crew

KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerInstinct will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is he smashing those bishes?
    He's a photographer and many of those girls are women he's worked with or attended the same parties with.

In addition to that, they're mostly B-C rated models who are either doing pron or very close to it. A girl's gotta eat, and free pics and a name droppin' Asian to party with can become very valuable to them.

You can continue to believe it's because he's a 9/10 Asian though.
    point proven... one sad kunt.. haters going to hate.. trolls going to troll

Originally Posted by scarboro View Post
    Candees you kunt you're still posting the same old shiiiit? 24h later I look at the first page on the misc and behold it's you reiterating Viper isn't good looking.
    I didn't say he wasn't good looking, I said he wasn't a 9/10, more like average.

Apparently,this is a grave insult, nobody on BB.com is average....well except females...of course. *sigh*

Originally Posted by KillerInstinct View Post
    point proven... one sad kunt.. haters going to hate.. trolls going to troll
    I'm not hating, I didn't bring up his picture whoring, you guys did to prove your point that he's a 9/10 remember?

You made it impossible for me not to address it...but seriously, we have competitive bodybuilders on this site, and not even they post those kinds of pictures.

The Chains of Belial xITHYPHALLIC's Avatar
    xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Agentdark45 View Post
    Please stop debating with Candees brahs. She is a man-hating female troll from the RH section that makes borderline...scratch that, flat out retarded posts. She got dicked down by some dude a while back and has some major issues. Cease all conversation with her to save yourselves some hassle.

And FYI, bish is ugly as FUKK. She's got that Predator receding hairline thing going on.
    lol

Candees is a Grade A troll.

LaMiscin is not very helpful. (-500) LaMiscin is not very helpful. (-500) LaMiscin is not very helpful. (-500) LaMiscin is not very helpful. (-500) LaMiscin is not very helpful. (-500) LaMiscin is not very helpful. (-500) LaMiscin is not very helpful. (-500) LaMiscin is not very helpful. (-500) LaMiscin is not very helpful. (-500) LaMiscin is not very helpful. (-500) LaMiscin is not very helpful. (-500)
    my boy vipergq is a attractive male (no homo). But everyone has different tastes and likes so why try to convince people that your perspective is right? This 12 page thread is ridiculous