Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Message Board King HTownOlajuwon's Avatar
    HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RocketsFan View Post
    LOL Candees is 5'8 and 148lbs...a girl @ 148lbs is whale status brah...

I'm 100% asian and i notice this with asian women in america, especially the fatter ones, they all think they're the **** and hard to talk to. Mean while, white/Hispanic/black girls are chill as fawk.
    I dated a white girl, best friend with a Hispanic girl, and hang out with plenty of black girls but i can never have a decent conversation with an asian girl....
    I'm Asian and I would have to say Westernized Asian tend to have the worst personality to me.

brb putting on 10 lbs of make up
    brb can't form own opinion
    brb doing whatever it takes to fit in
    brb following what everyone else does.
    brb the 6th person that doesn't say anything in a group.

Generally, I prefer a fob type asian girl than westernized. Most westernized asian girls are just bad news.

Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duckyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have never heard of a self race hating person until now.

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LaMiscin View Post
    my boy vipergq is a attractive male (no homo). But everyone has different tastes and likes so why try to convince people that your perspective is right? This 12 page thread is ridiculous
    Where did I try to convince people that my perspective is right?

I defended my own position, this led others to debate me:

He's a 9/10 to Asians...proven false.
    He's a 9/10 to Westernized Asians....proven false.
    He's a 9/10 to White women....proven false.

It appears the only place he's a 9/10 is on BB.com.
    Why you all irate?

HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HTownOlajuwon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    Where did I try to convince people that my perspective is right?

I defended my own position, this led others to debate me:

He's a 9/10 to Asians...proven false.
    He's a 9/10 to Westernized Asians....proven false.
    He's a 9/10 to White women....proven false.

It appears the only place he's a 9/10 is on BB.com.
    Why you all irate?
    This is your opinion, how was it proven false? Because a selective group of members on a website doesn't think so?

Really?

That doesn't represent the general population or everyone who has seen and been around vipergq.

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Duckyy View Post
    So unless I find Vipergq attractive (a 9/10) I am a self hating Asian?
    Despite the fact that I posted examples of other Asians I thought were 9/10?
    I thought Asians were supposed to be intelligent?
    Seems like this thread is busting up all kinds of stereotypes.

RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HTownOlajuwon View Post
    Generally, I prefer a fob type asian girl than westernized. Most westernized asian girls are just bad news.
    my mind is blown everrrrtime i see you bro..

brb HTownOlajuwon
    brb Bulls fan
    brb Broncos fan
    Brb Lary bird fan
    When I am green again I will rep the following gentlemen:
    MyLastSerenade, Mises, Legendsneverdie, Bulging_Biceps, TheCokeBaron

In the mean time, my children and their children will sing songs about you guys.

This is your opinion, how was it proven false? Because a selective group of members on a website doesn't think so?

Really?

That doesn't represent the general population or everyone who has seen and been around vipergq.
    I countered each of their arguments, and don't forget, we have the original example of OKcupid.

Do you know why this thread turned into personal attacks against me?

...because they have no more ability to counter what I've said.

Now it's all: ...but that's you're opinion.

No sht it's my opinion, it's been my opinion from the beginning and it would have ended at that if you didn't attack me for it.

my mind is blown everrrrtime i see you bro..

brb HTownOlajuwon
    brb Bulls fan
    brb Broncos fan
    Brb Lary bird fan
    lol, Not a huge Bird fan, but I like him, Hakeem is my favorite Center of all-time and that's why he is in my username. Rest I understand is questionable though, I'm from Chicago and I just grew up a Broncos fan because the first NFL game I saw was the Packers-Broncos Superbowl.

Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you say women don't like asian men?

put ViperGQ on beautifulpeople.com and see how many legit attractive women vote him in

I countered each of their arguments, and don't forget, we have the original example of OKcupid.
    Lol at thinking OkCupid is a legitimate example. They don't represent what most people think, not even close. They think they're all 9/10s when 90% of them are like 4/10 at best. So does that mean they actually are 9/10 because they happen to think so?

I don't give a **** what you think, just don't act like what you're saying is fact.

yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50) yummytreats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT: Candees is jelly she will never be able to date an alpha male like viper so she has to make herself feel better by rating him as "average"

Maybe if you actually went to the gym instead of trolling on this forum you would be able to do better than 2-3/10s.

Your jimmies a tad bit rustled, eh?

Originally Posted by Duckyy View Post
    Just based off of my experience, Asian people are either self-loving self-hating of their race.

I know plenty of Asians that hate the fact that they are asians, mainly because of the stereotypes and such and I know plenty of asians that embrace their race and share their pride off, probably share it too much.

Lol at thinking OkCupid is a legitimate example.
    I actually agree with those results.

I would have taken all 3 of them over Viper.

Even the fat ginger.

Just based off of my experience, Asian people are either self-loving self-hating of their race.

I know plenty of Asians that hate the fact that they are asians, mainly because of the stereotypes and such and I know plenty of asians that embrace their race and share their pride off, probably share it too much.
    Lol @ Self hating and then grouping "Asians" into one ethnicity.

Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how does Candees have 3k reps?

I actually agree with those results.

I would have taken all 3 of them over Viper.

Even the fat ginger.
    So because you agree that means the rest of the population agrees right? And that means that they are right too, right?

Get the **** out.

Beauty/Aesthetics is subjective. Quit being arrogant.

Beauty/Aesthetics is subjective. Quit being arrogant.
    Yes it is, so why are you attacking me for my opinion but your opinion is valid?

As for the rest of your post, you're free to ask him if you can post his picture on an Asian forum and report back with result.

Although....as previously mentioned by other users, apparently, Asian girls don't like guys that look like Viper, they like more"feminine" guys.

Question, why aren't you attacking those who made that blanket statement ^ if personal opinions upset you so much?

Originally Posted by Huntermirin View Post
    how does Candees have 3k reps?
    Probably from doing the opposite of what made you red.

Yes it is, so why are you attacking me for my opinion but your opinion is valid?

As for the rest of your post, you're free to ask him if you can post his picture on an Asian forum and report back with result.

Although....as previously mentioned by other users, apparently, Asian girls don't like guys that look like Viper, they like more"feminine" guys.

Question, why aren't you attacking those who said that ^ if personal opinions upset you so much?
    Where did I attack you? I don't give a **** what you think as I said in previous posts.

I don't care that you think vipergq is a 5/10 or not aesthetic. I disagree but I don't care. I'm annoyed and I'm just telling you to stop being arrogant and acting as if what you're saying is fact when it's not.

ReallySmartGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    candee is speaking the truth

Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Huntermirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question, why aren't you attacking those who made that blanket statement ^ if personal opinions upset you so much?

Probably from doing the opposite of what made you red.
    "why are you attacking me"

PureCardio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureCardio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureCardio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureCardio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureCardio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureCardio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureCardio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureCardio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureCardio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureCardio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PureCardio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Candees is so obviously jealous it's really ridiculous, tbh. "He's posing with porn stars and trying to get reps on bb," lol if you notice, people tend to ask for viper's party pics more often than not.

Originally Posted by PureCardio View Post
    Candees is so obviously jealous it's really ridiculous, tbh. "He's posing with porn stars and trying to get reps on bb," lol if you notice, people tend to ask for viper's party pics more often than not.
    yes, the jealousy is strong with this one

RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't care that you think vipergq is a 5/10 or not aesthetic. I disagree but I don't care. I'm annoyed and I'm just telling you to stop being arrogant and acting as if what you're saying is fact when it's not.
    Co-signed this powerful post.

look candess, I don't think anyone here has any animosity toward you and we don't care if you state your opinions. We're just annoyed that you, time and time again, acted as if your opinions are fact.
    When I am green again I will rep the following gentlemen:
    MyLastSerenade, Mises, Legendsneverdie, Bulging_Biceps, TheCokeBaron

In the mean time, my children and their children will sing songs about you guys.

Originally Posted by PureCardio View Post
    Really, because I generally see him making threads with his "party pics" first and in any case, you guys brought his "party pics" up, I only discussed them because you presented them to me as proof he's a 9/10.

Strong stupidity shown from Asian males ITT...:I go to an Ivy League school, I am a frat superstar, therefore I cannot be stupid or unattractive.

This thread is all kinds of awesome.

Co-signed this powerful post.

look candess, I don't think anyone here has any animosity toward you and we don't care if you state your opinions. We're just annoyed that you, time and time again, acted as if your opinions are fact.
    If they come across that way, it's because I've debated whatever people threw my way to discredit my opinion and it just comes off like they're facts because I usually do a better job of defending my position than the other guy.

Really, because I generally see him making threads with his "party pics" first and in any case, you guys brought his "party pics up", I only discussed them because you presented them to me as proof he's a 9/10.

Strong stupidity shown from Asian males ITT...:I go to an Ivy League school, I am a frat superstar, therefore I cannot be stupid or unattractive.

This thread is all kinds of awesome.
    so jealous

Bluebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Candees is a racist kunt but she is right up to a point...

Guys the 1-10 system is universal and shouldn't be prefaced by 'insert ethnicity' /10. It is an offhand way of being racist... Candees is right and Viper is not a 9...

If he was a true 9 and with the connections/background he has in the photography/modelling industry he would be modelling for a fashion/designer brand. Some would say then that his physique is too manly for those types of jobs and it's true but without his jacked aesthetics the misc would def not rate him a 9. The misc has a very skewed rating of guys: 'aesthetics' and physique are often confounding agents for true facial aesthetics.

Yes, it's true that personal taste/preference, physique, personality, fame, wealth, job, intellect can come into play when scoring on the 1-10...but not when you're talking about 8s and up, those have to be universally considered to be facially beautiful as one of the prerequisites imo.

Where Candees is WRONG however is her scoring of viper and her REASONING. Firstly Viper is a solid 7 but not a universal 8 or above. Secondly, she says that the 1-10 shouldn't be different for different races, which is right but at the same time she says that ASIANS would not consider him to be very attractive because he looks like an average 'insert low class adjective' viet...

That is racist but consistent with her beliefs that 'East' asians are better looking than "South East' asians; who she also considers to be low class or inferior(just read her posts about how she rates viper as a viet and the generalisations she is alluding to about viets with her descriptions).

A lot of 'East' asians are racist and consider S/Es to be inferior but that's all it is...racism. She has let her own racism shine through and affect her rating of viper. Viper's facial features from an unbiased symmetry, proportion and form point of view are definitely above average and a 5/10 is a joke( going '5-6' is just being a sly**** cos she knows she's being insulting).

ReallySmartGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so jealous
    nah you should see it from candee's perspective viper's face is 5/10 average. join candee's opinion you will thank me and her later

so jealous
    Kitchen 1, Misc 0

So jealous.

disgorge89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disgorge89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disgorge89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disgorge89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disgorge89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disgorge89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disgorge89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disgorge89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disgorge89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disgorge89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disgorge89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Taktical View Post

LOL this is a 65? idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg
    For srs. Some of the asian bro's competition are out of shape fat white guys and sometimes they win. wtf wtf wtf?

Kitchen 1, Misc 0

So jealous.
    why you mad?

Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caxoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "oh he's good for asian but average at best"

man, **** you Misc