Thread: Was i wrong..

puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Was i wrong..

Girl that I thought was the one 2 years on and off longest without taking a break a year and 3 months, get back together. I'm a happy man. Month later she ends it because she wants to party drink and smoke weed. Same school and I have a class with her. What do I do?

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Give her smirk.
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ignore her. forget her. talk to other females.
    "Get Ripped or Die Mirin!"

*** No Facial Hair Crew ***
    *** Always pick's 4 Crew ***
    *** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    *Midwest Lumberjack crew*

puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) puremichigan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Eddysx View Post
    Will do. What if she tries to come back down the road cause she tends to do it a lot.

Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eddysx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by puremichigan1 View Post
    Will do. What if she tries to come back down the road cause she tends to do it a lot.
    thats the best part. of course shes gonna want you back and thats when you send her a video of you fuarrkin another bish.

inb4 your ex have mental breakdown

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    Give her a smirk srs. I did that and pisses them off. Not a smile, a smirk.

Cutting to 180ish

thats the best part. of course shes gonna want you back and thats when you send her a video of you fuarrkin another bish.

inb4 your ex have mental breakdown

Lmao my friends already trying to hook me up with other girls, ex bished at my mom.

Originally Posted by Getripor****on View Post
    Give her a smirk srs. I did that and pisses them off. Not a smile, a smirk.
    Gonna try it to see how good it works. Hopefully get her steaming

TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000) TylerP4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girl that I thought was the one 2 years on and off longest without taking a break a year and 3 months, get back together. I'm a happy man. Month later she ends it because she wants to party drink and smoke weed. Same school and I have a class with her. What do I do?
    Move on and never look back

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You won't find the one until you are in your mid twenties. I fuarking garuntee it. Reason being is females in their teen years are always changing their likes and dislikes. Its a mess..

When females are in their mid twenties, they know what the hell they want because they've gone through all those changes and is ready to settle.

it's very rare to find the one in your teens or early twenties.

Move on. There are better things forsure.

BTW.

Use this as motivation to lift and get yoked.

inb4youare18
    NGU

Originally Posted by speX94 View Post
    You won't find the one until you are in your mid twenties. I fuarking garuntee it. Reason being is females in their teen years are always changing their likes and dislikes. Its a mess..

When females are in their mid twenties, they know what the hell they want because they've gone through all those changes and is ready to settle.

BTW.

inb4youare18
    This.

*** Wide Waist Crew ***
    +++ Positive Crew +++

Raspo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raspo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raspo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raspo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raspo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raspo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raspo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raspo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raspo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raspo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raspo93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ignore her, hook up with other girls (especially her friends) , she will get jealous as ****. Its literary the best feeling when they try to come back and you can reject them

Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Disregard and acquire currency

BTW.

inb4youare18
    I've been through a lot with her though. And same thing about 5 months ago then I started to get serious about lifting and I gained 11 pounds since then. I talk to other girls for awhile and then everything is fine and going great. Until we start to talk again then I just fall back into it...

speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speX94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been through a lot with her though. And same thing about 5 months ago then I started to get serious about lifting and I gained 11 pounds since then. I talk to other girls for awhile and then everything is fine and going great. Until we start to talk again then I just fall back into it...

lol high school relationships mean nothing.

Honestly....

while i was down at MEPs, i was talking to my recruiter and he was all like. This high school kid came in and while he was filling out some forms, he said should i put down that i was in a relationship with this girl from high school.. my recruiter then said, how long has your longest relationship lasted?

he responded with 6 months.

my recruiter laughed and said.. put down you are single and have never been in a relationship.

moral of the story... i dont care how much youve gone through with her...

i garuntee you will go through worse problems with a girl that you are with in your mid twenties i.e financial problems which could lead to homelessness. Getting fired from a well paying job. stuff like that.
    NGU

WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WhyareuG has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just ignore her
    it drives them mad
    Quest to 165
    ~Misc Cologne Crew~

NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoMuscleNick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get with another girl man. Works everytime. Girls at that age dont really know what they want though man, thats why ive learned to not trust them. Just get yours, because deep down every girl is the same, and no matter how long the relationship is, at that age she is going to do what she wants.

BERT PROFILE PIC, MIRIN? TierAlpha's Avatar
    TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50) TierAlpha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Disregard clap her hot friends (if she has any)
    if she comes back, just **** her and jism on her hair and say, well that was fun then leave.
    chit is legit

Originally Posted by TierAlpha View Post
    Disregard clap her hot friends (if she has any)
    if she comes back, just **** her and jism on her hair and say, well that was fun then leave.
    chit is legit
    Thanks for the Lols many were had. And if she comes back I will bang one last time then leave but that'll be hard to walk away. nd she is in my next hour of school right now... wdf I do!?!?

lol high school relationships mean nothing.

Honestly....

while i was down at MEPs, i was talking to my recruiter and he was all like. This high school kid came in and while he was filling out some forms, he said should i put down that i was in a relationship with this girl from high school.. my recruiter then said, how long has your longest relationship lasted?

he responded with 6 months.

my recruiter laughed and said.. put down you are single and have never been in a relationship.

moral of the story... i dont care how much youve gone through with her...

i garuntee you will go through worse problems with a girl that you are with in your mid twenties i.e financial problems which could lead to homelessness. Getting fired from a well paying job. stuff like that.
    Should I even focus on a girl right now because I run track and I run a 10.7 going to be top 10 this year in my state. And I play football... disregard dating girls for now or just bang em

Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500) Killacam09 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Go on about your days and just acknowledge them whenever they come up to you until you decide you want to go out and find a girl

Op how did class go? Was a smirk given?

Cutting to 180ish

Originally Posted by Getripor****on View Post
    Op how did class go? Was a smirk given?
    Class was good was talking to my bros, yes smirk was givin. She didn't talk rest of the hour.

Class was good was talking to my bros, yes smirk was givin. She didn't talk rest of the hour.
    Smirk pisses all off.

Cutting to 180ish

V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000) V3lcity is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP you were too nice to her

most highschool girls eventually get bored and tired of that chit

U gotta be somewhat of a jerk

Srs

I wouldn't advise this b/c you obviously have feelings but if u want her back completely ignore her, she will wonder why u are not talking to her, act like an ahole and she might come running back to you

This can go two ways either that or she dgaf and won't bother

But honestly highschool relationships not worth it brah just smash

bigonesjason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigonesjason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigonesjason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigonesjason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    id have to agree with this

Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't do anything...